Good news h1b from rahul reddy

jpismahatma

7 hours ago, baabaa said:

Yes, if your priority date is 2016 and beyond then do concurrent as per law of h1b and earn money. You will mostly file I485 after 15-20 years, appudu which company you will be and who will file your I485.

Unless ppl are saying stay with same mestri for 15-20 years 😮.  Mestri ee kakunda vadi kids ki koda % lo money iche plans unte stay with the same mestri. 

Correct e bro. 

23 hours ago, Poll_Rangadu said:

Concurrent midha work chese valku employer ki telikunda cheyakandi…

last lo gc apply chese tapudu, you have to submit documentation to your employer about your pas I797,W2s etc. apudu mi concurrent guru chi telisthe, your employer may not supply documentation for with I485

be cautious… eee attorneys they keep us in a situation and they make money out of it

Not Required.. Concurrent H1 B is always Safe and Good.

you don't have to report about Concurrent H1B visa Visa stamping also.. and also while 485J also don't have to report any thing including W2's/

when you file 485 all W2's must be provided from Current h1B(full-time employer) only. Since Concurrent do not require.

Lot of People do not know full/ right information , please explore with attorney.

I personally know many people who did Concurrent H1B and worked and Got Visa stamping and GC with out any issues..

5 hours ago, king the Raja said:

Not Required.. Concurrent H1 B is always Safe and Good.

you don't have to report about Concurrent H1B visa Visa stamping also.. and also while 485J also don't have to report any thing including W2's/

when you file 485 all W2's must be provided from Current h1B(full-time employer) only. Since Concurrent do not require.

Lot of People do not know full/ right information , please explore with attorney.

I personally know many people who did Concurrent H1B and worked and Got Visa stamping and GC with out any issues..

Concurrent filling lo 2nd h1b you have to specify 1st h1b? During extension  lo do we have to specify other h1b info?

On 9/1/2024 at 6:20 PM, sarfaroshi2 said:

Concurrent H1b is safe ?

G.C H1b renewal or stamping appudu issues undava…

what is the reason you will give while going for stamping ?

@king the Raja can you throw some light here  on when it comes to stamping ?

On 9/3/2024 at 1:36 AM, jpismahatma said:

Concurrent filling lo 2nd h1b you have to specify 1st h1b? During extension  lo do we have to specify other h1b info?

Not Required. you don't have to mention this in any form while filing, Stamping or any where..

This is Concurrent and its not full time. If you maintain 2 H1B's Full time then its not possible... 1Main H1B and 5 Concurrent is also possible. No need to mention to any one in any where.

in the Video he is also saying the same again and again..

On 9/3/2024 at 1:37 AM, jpismahatma said:

@king the Raja can you throw some light here  on when it comes to stamping ?

When it comes for Stamping.. just mention abt H1B which is main/Fulltime.. dont even need to mention about this.. Just in case if they ask you verbally say i have concurrent part time which i work(but never ever asked abot this in the past 5yrs as far i know).