Antha bhayam endhuku ra 

e db lo kaaru kuthalu koosthunav ante pakka baita nangi pilli vi anamata 🐈

Baa langa panulu chesi chesi langa matalu ekkuvayyayiga

Just now, 11_MohanReddy said:

Baa langa panulu chesi chesi langa matalu ekkuvayyayiga

Don't be a fussy cat

langa land ani dhammu vunte a land ki ochi ani ne brathuku endho ardam avthadi

5 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

@tables What's your view on the last 5 yrs rule of YCP leader governance? 

He should have focused a little more on developmental side of things as well. At least should have talked more what his vision/roadmap is.

also, should have made nani, roja and couple others to shut their mouth on the personal life of opposition leaders.

putting cbn in jail was another blunder.

Putting it as 3 capitals was a mistake , rather should have kept amaravati as administrative capital and shifted/built everything in vizag.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/2/2024 at 5:39 AM, praying said:

Guddaki siggu undali post esetaniki, he is on the field since last night. And is still roaming i. The high flood prone area singh nagar. I am not sure how these are elevations as you can see, jagan munda laga oka stage esi dani meeda ekkala

Leedhu baa..you can choose which ever side you want to. But situation on the ground level is too bad. I am on India trip since 2 weeks and my return tickets are booked on Tuesday (yesterday) morning from Hyd. I am stuck in VJA and needed to book flights from VJA to HYD on emergency basis.

Somehow landed in Hyd and took flight and reached London

On 9/2/2024 at 6:10 AM, tables said:

Adey cheptunna.. **** ki siggu undali Twitter lo post esetaniki. 
in this day and age a CM need not be in those floods. Z category security toh aa flood areas lo velte common man ki inconvenience. Can’t he monitor this from CM office and his machinery do the work?

This happened to us. On Monday between 1 PM and 3 PM, Ramavarappadu Road was blocked to priorotise CMs convoy. We needed to wait for him to go to the Gannavaram airport.

On 9/2/2024 at 6:14 AM, 11_MohanReddy said:

Do you think Jagan did this well? I want to know your position before I get into an argument with you. 

No one can do this buddy.. this is too bad a situation. Only thing I hope is not to use this opportunity to boost CBNs image at this moment

On 9/2/2024 at 6:24 AM, gajendra said:

Work chesetodi meeda kuda edupendi raa babu.

CBN is elected to the post and crores are spent on his security per day. He did work, I agree.

But lakhs of people still staying on roos tops at this instance of time: 03/09/2024 6:00 PM

1 hour ago, tables said:

He should have focused a little more on developmental side of things as well. At least should have talked more what his vision/roadmap is.

also, should have made nani, roja and couple others to shut their mouth on the personal life of opposition leaders.

Putting it as 3 capitals was a mistake , rather should have kept amaravati as administrative capital and shifted/built everything in vizag.

Plus:

1. Liquor Policy was a disaster.

2. Grudge on everybody - Kommas and Cops, who ever rises and questions.

3. Negelcting the real estate sector - the oil for development engine.

4. Sand Policy.

5. Too much revenge on private education sector - especially on Narayana Group - this mobilised many Balijas in Seema.

6. Cops ni cops tho thittinchadam, kommas ni kommas tho - ee roojullo ee difference evvaru kanipettaru anukoovadam oka foolishness.

7. Grudge on contractors - No contractor came forward to repair the roads.

8. Iron fist treatment to Medical field.

9. Forcing the Police to take action on anyone who speaks bad about Bharathi.

10. Whole Govt employees 

Okka mukkalo cheppaalante: YS Jagan is the main reason for the defeat of YCP.

2 hours ago, tables said:

Lol ra

just ‘little more’ ?

12 minutes ago, Crocodile_Tears said:

Lol ra

just ‘little more’ ?

Ante already 2014 to 2019 98.7% develop aindi kada.. he had to fill that 1.3 gap anthe 

26 minutes ago, tables said:

Ante already 2014 to 2019 98.7% develop aindi kada.. he had to fill that 1.3 gap anthe 

Em errihooku covering raa ayya?

nuvvu emitlu inthaki? 

3 hours ago, tables said:

He should have moved to Vishakapatnam and moved every secretaratit employee there right from the start, without worrying about Amaravathi. That's his only mistake. He should have called Amaravathi Capital but doesn't mean Secretariat has to be there. Court wouldn't have done jack . He should have called it Camp Office and then kept the fight in High Court. Good that he got rid of couple of Baboru judges from Andhra High Court. 

Next term if BJP blesses Jagan, he will wrap these things with jet speed.