Intha sketch untundaa backend lo..

AndhraPickles

Q. Can you share your experience of dealing with a false 498A case filed against you or your family or friends? What advice would you give to those currently facing this problem?

A. During My marriage, I did not take any dowry, dowry/ gift money that her father wanted to give, I asked her parents to put it as fixed deposit in her name.

My wife was more inclined to staying at her parents home than at matrimonial home.

At her parents home, She had no responsibility there, she just whiles away time, while others do all the work,

At matrimonial home she is entrusted with equal responsibility, I manage and take responsibility of anything outside the home, (earning, purchasing, paying bills etc ..)

She had to manage and be responsible for everything inside house, she had help though (house cleaning — a maid servant did it)( washing — washing machine did it.)( The only job of her was to ensure a good evening snack, and night supper for me)( cause I leave for work early, she doesn't cook breakfast or lunch for me)

Even This responsibility was too much for her, when her father got transferred to another district she abandoned me and decided to stayed with her parents, she and her parents changed their numbers and totally cut me off.

I finally managed find her father's office and sent her lawyer notice to her through her father's address to come and stay with me, they still choose to ignore me & no reply.

This was getting out of hand, so I applied for divorce and sent the notice to her expecting her parents to come to talk & resolve the issues. But I was in for suprise she and her father filed a 498a case on me.

Police arrested me, my father & my mother, at the station the usual kangaroo court, & they demanded 50 lacks for withdrawing the case.( No talks about resolving issues and continuing the family life).

I was like 50 lacks, with my meger salary how can I afford such money,

50L means I should put all my savings and my father's savings, and loan rest of the money and continue working like slaves for rest of our lives to repay that loan.

A constable in the station secretly advised me, “this obviously looks like a total false case, don't pay any money, accept jail and fight the case.”

He also assured me that we can get bail easily, and conditions in jail is bad but we could survive couple of days until we get bail.

I told my father not to Accept anything.

we clearly stated we are not going to pay even a single pie,

FIR was filed, myself, my father and my mother were arrested, my friends and my father's friends secured bails for us.

I was in jail for 6 months, my father for 1 month, my mother for 3 days.

Then it was wait wait. …………………,

Meanwhile I initiated the divorce case and continued the case

Though, I had no hopes on the divorce case( as the petition was very flimsy drafted, cause the initial intention was not divorce but to get her parents to talk)

During the divorce case my intention was to extract something from her aginst her statements in 498a case. ( My lawyer questioned her according during her cross-examination and many of her statements were contradicting her own statements in 498 complaint, this did help me a lot)

After 2 years, my lawyer called and said charge sheet for 498a has been filed, me & my family have to attend the court.( He got exemption for my father & mother, do it was only me attending the court.)

After another 1 year my divorce petition was dismissed, I apealed in district court, this time I prepared very tight document.

By this time her father had died, she started doing jobs, and to increase her income, she filed another case for maintenance, she also tried to file DV case but that cancelled due to limitation clause as it was already 4 yrs since she left my house.

So I meticulously attended all three cases all the adjournments.

After 5 long years District court awarded divorce judgement in my favour.( What really went in my favour is that it was 5 continues years & we are still fighting the cases, judge concluded that she though Is refusing divorce but in fact she has no intentions to lead a family life. Judge decreed that 498a is cruelty & awarded divorce based on cruelty.

Another 1 year, later we were decleared innocent in 498a case. ( I had used her own statements from divorce case to disprove her statements in 498a case, )

Maintenance case: the wife's lawyer since he knew, he cannot extract anything from me officially, he used delaying tactics,

he was in good terms with the judge, so he kept dragging the case on & on & on.. hoping I will break at some point and come to negotiate, where he can demand money from me.

I used another trick,

I did considerable research about perjury ( my lawyer was advising me aginst using perjury)

I obtained the certified copies of divorce case and 498a case, & with their help, I pepared a very strong perjury application, and presented it to my lawyer, I allowed him to read but didn't give it to him,

I instructed him that we shall file this when she appears next time for maintenance case, also indicated to him that this perjury application will force the judge to arrest and produce her in the district court ( the next higher court superior to this court).

Obviously my lawyer and her lawyer talked. This indirect threat worked, She stopped appearing for subsequent dates, she also stopped paying money to her lawyer.

Without her lawyer trying to drag the case,The maintenance case was decided on merits in next 3 monthd, the petition was dismissed, I was released from maintenance burden

7.5 years later I am now free from all cases.

OK 7.5 years, is a long long time agreed.

But,

Had I paid the 50L

I and my father would have been doing slavery for 40 years.

What a sweet revenge she did not get even a penny.

Her father expired long before during the case, she is doing low income jobs, her brother parted ways from them, another relative of her who supported her also died while the case was on,

so all her other relatives took both the deaths as god's punishment for the injust case. & everyone distanced themselves from her.

She is now living alone with her mother,

hope she is enjoying her life that she and her mother schemed and created for them selves

( note: her condition is not miserable, she herself is earning some money, while her mother is receiving her father's pension)

She is now burdened by responsibility of earning, doing all outside work, while she has to help her mother in all house responsibilities.

The task which she tried to avoid in first place.

Karma is good, it doesn't show favours based on gender.

Thanks for reading.

credits: Quora

19 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Q. Can you share your experience of dealing with a false 498A case filed against you or your family or friends? What advice would you give to those currently facing this problem?

A. During My marriage, I did not take any dowry, dowry/ gift money that her father wanted to give, I asked her parents to put it as fixed deposit in her name.

My wife was more inclined to staying at her parents home than at matrimonial home.

At her parents home, She had no responsibility there, she just whiles away time, while others do all the work,

At matrimonial home she is entrusted with equal responsibility, I manage and take responsibility of anything outside the home, (earning, purchasing, paying bills etc ..)

She had to manage and be responsible for everything inside house, she had help though (house cleaning — a maid servant did it)( washing — washing machine did it.)( The only job of her was to ensure a good evening snack, and night supper for me)( cause I leave for work early, she doesn't cook breakfast or lunch for me)

Even This responsibility was too much for her, when her father got transferred to another district she abandoned me and decided to stayed with her parents, she and her parents changed their numbers and totally cut me off.

I finally managed find her father's office and sent her lawyer notice to her through her father's address to come and stay with me, they still choose to ignore me & no reply.

This was getting out of hand, so I applied for divorce and sent the notice to her expecting her parents to come to talk & resolve the issues. But I was in for suprise she and her father filed a 498a case on me.

Police arrested me, my father & my mother, at the station the usual kangaroo court, & they demanded 50 lacks for withdrawing the case.( No talks about resolving issues and continuing the family life).

I was like 50 lacks, with my meger salary how can I afford such money,

50L means I should put all my savings and my father's savings, and loan rest of the money and continue working like slaves for rest of our lives to repay that loan.

A constable in the station secretly advised me, “this obviously looks like a total false case, don't pay any money, accept jail and fight the case.”

He also assured me that we can get bail easily, and conditions in jail is bad but we could survive couple of days until we get bail.

I told my father not to Accept anything.

we clearly stated we are not going to pay even a single pie,

FIR was filed, myself, my father and my mother were arrested, my friends and my father's friends secured bails for us.

I was in jail for 6 months, my father for 1 month, my mother for 3 days.

Then it was wait wait. …………………,

Meanwhile I initiated the divorce case and continued the case

Though, I had no hopes on the divorce case( as the petition was very flimsy drafted, cause the initial intention was not divorce but to get her parents to talk)

During the divorce case my intention was to extract something from her aginst her statements in 498a case. ( My lawyer questioned her according during her cross-examination and many of her statements were contradicting her own statements in 498 complaint, this did help me a lot)

After 2 years, my lawyer called and said charge sheet for 498a has been filed, me & my family have to attend the court.( He got exemption for my father & mother, do it was only me attending the court.)

After another 1 year my divorce petition was dismissed, I apealed in district court, this time I prepared very tight document.

By this time her father had died, she started doing jobs, and to increase her income, she filed another case for maintenance, she also tried to file DV case but that cancelled due to limitation clause as it was already 4 yrs since she left my house.

So I meticulously attended all three cases all the adjournments.

After 5 long years District court awarded divorce judgement in my favour.( What really went in my favour is that it was 5 continues years & we are still fighting the cases, judge concluded that she though Is refusing divorce but in fact she has no intentions to lead a family life. Judge decreed that 498a is cruelty & awarded divorce based on cruelty.

Another 1 year, later we were decleared innocent in 498a case. ( I had used her own statements from divorce case to disprove her statements in 498a case, )

Maintenance case: the wife's lawyer since he knew, he cannot extract anything from me officially, he used delaying tactics,

he was in good terms with the judge, so he kept dragging the case on & on & on.. hoping I will break at some point and come to negotiate, where he can demand money from me.

I used another trick,

I did considerable research about perjury ( my lawyer was advising me aginst using perjury)

I obtained the certified copies of divorce case and 498a case, & with their help, I pepared a very strong perjury application, and presented it to my lawyer, I allowed him to read but didn't give it to him,

I instructed him that we shall file this when she appears next time for maintenance case, also indicated to him that this perjury application will force the judge to arrest and produce her in the district court ( the next higher court superior to this court).

Obviously my lawyer and her lawyer talked. This indirect threat worked, She stopped appearing for subsequent dates, she also stopped paying money to her lawyer.

Without her lawyer trying to drag the case,The maintenance case was decided on merits in next 3 monthd, the petition was dismissed, I was released from maintenance burden

7.5 years later I am now free from all cases.

OK 7.5 years, is a long long time agreed.

But,

Had I paid the 50L

I and my father would have been doing slavery for 40 years.

What a sweet revenge she did not get even a penny.

Her father expired long before during the case, she is doing low income jobs, her brother parted ways from them, another relative of her who supported her also died while the case was on,

so all her other relatives took both the deaths as god's punishment for the injust case. & everyone distanced themselves from her.

She is now living alone with her mother,

hope she is enjoying her life that she and her mother schemed and created for them selves

( note: her condition is not miserable, she herself is earning some money, while her mother is receiving her father's pension)

She is now burdened by responsibility of earning, doing all outside work, while she has to help her mother in all house responsibilities.

The task which she tried to avoid in first place.

Karma is good, it doesn't show favours based on gender.

Thanks for reading.

credits: Quora

Closest friends facing same 

One was demanded to pay 60L and other vuncle is being asked for 25L lawyar vunclez did worst. Both guys i wrote above had their nibb wives trying to stay with amma ayya after felli like

andukay septa na @coffee  avvaku do not trust false case filing vauntys like @vendetta lekuntay vendi vaunty will spoil @coffee avva's sukhamaina family relationship fakkolla ranku bagotum lo velu fettoddu and real trafficking nu apali consensual shoffing madhyalow no fingaring

6 minutes ago, johnydanylee said:

Nice... an  :3D_Smiles:  opener to all the halwas out there

All rejoicing nri vuncles will see worse when vaunty takes daivorse in omerica and her musali wattla bapu files f@lse 498a and domestic violence package cases for money in andra/telangna k shekkutar manaku ivem face kaka teluvatlay