Parents visa renewal to usa

kevinUsa

Just now, akkum_bakkum said:

fyi ankul, Canadian citizens do not require any visa to travel to US. thy just show up at the border with passport/nexus/enhanced DL.

naaku telusu! @3$%
parents vishayam aduguthunna....vallu India citizens e kada!

Just now, CaptainMaverick said:

naaku telusu! @3$%
parents vishayam aduguthunna....vallu India citizens e kada!

Renewing US visitors visa in Canada is out of question le, unless parents PR of canada aithe tappa. Only residents of canada can go for B2 appointments.

2 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Renewing US visitors visa in Canada is out of question le, unless parents PR of canada aithe tappa. Only residents of canada can go for B2 appointments.

Yes! Canada lo kuda almost 1 year paduthunnattu undi appointment ki! 

4 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Raledu 

This point I missed, eppudu travel cheyyakapothe risk of requesting for an interview is there. Already traveled aithe isuues vundav. Even then, they can always go attend and explain with u writing a letter of support. Assets details adige days poyyay le. F1 ke evadu adagatle ivvala repu, inka b2 ki em aduguthaar. Good luck

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Dont know much bro

I think as they got once they should be drop box eligible anna It should be east edina tour or relatives visit should do I guess

But tagging more experts @akkum_bakkum @Aquaman @appaji_pesarattu

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

My parents got us visa at time of my graduation their visa is up for renewal next year they never visited USA. Recently they got canadian visiting visa too. If I was in us it would have been easy to renew but now I am in Canada I want to know the process of renewal 

How do I renew their USA visa 

renewal will be same but just dont mention sponsor as you... its better to keep self

• Upvote 1