3 crores petti villas konnamu in hyd and owners crying

ManchamKodi

3 hours ago, ManchamKodi said:

rules matladutaru vaunties 

I probably know one  family here in this community one women from this video 2 years back relocated from Dallas to Hyderabad so sorry for them hopefully they get to keep their house and hydra does not demolish saying ftl etc 

9 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

I probably know one  family here in this community one women from this video 2 years back relocated from Dallas to Hyderabad so sorry for them hopefully they get to keep their house and hydra does not demolish saying ftl etc 

Hydra will demolish house that are built in ponds and they don't have to wait for court order .

Vaunty completed moved to hyd or vacation ? she can come back and start new eaarnings in US

6 hours ago, Hitman said:

Eye opener for all. Don’t fall for marketing gimmicks. This is the reality. 

Villas, do not buy them blindly. See if the community ground level is lower than surrounding areas. Don't go for them. 

Regarding Mokila and this particular community in question, I think everything is legal. However because the neighbor communities are on a higher ground, that water is coming back to these. These people are conveniently blaming those communities. However, I think its the responsibility of the Govt who should provide infrastructure. For me the solution is simple. Talk to all nearby communities and stop paying property taxes until these problems are resolved instead of putting the blame on other communities. United they gain.

• Upvote 2

If they come under FTL or buffer zone , owners can’t even get stay from court and hydra going to demolish those constructions.This is confirmed news from high court judge 

35 minutes ago, jerry1 said:

If they come under FTL or buffer zone , owners can’t even get stay from court and hydra going to demolish those constructions.This is confirmed news from high court judge 

As per HYDRA Cheif their main priority is commercial properties not residential..

3 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

As per HYDRA Cheif their main priority is commercial properties not residential..

Hydra still can demolish residential buildings built on rivers

15 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

One of my family friend also lives here, they bought 2 years ago.

Even if they keep the house..... what will be value of it..... will anyone even buy for 1.5 crore now after all the media coverage.... knowing this is encroached community and floods every year? 

Cut your losses and invest elsewhere . 

10 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Villas, do not buy them blindly. See if the community ground level is lower than surrounding areas. Don't go for them. 

Regarding Mokila and this particular community in question, I think everything is legal. However because the neighbor communities are on a higher ground, that water is coming back to these. These people are conveniently blaming those communities. However, I think its the responsibility of the Govt who should provide infrastructure. For me the solution is simple. Talk to all nearby communities and stop paying property taxes until these problems are resolved instead of putting the blame on other communities. United they gain.

Mokila and Shankarpalli is 1.5-2 KM from Musi River catchment area and 5 KM from 5000 acre Gandipet lake. This is all a 111GO area.

For past 10 years Gadda mukkodu and KTR gaadu hype chesi 111GO land business drama antha idhi. Now people are suffering. 

All of this area is flat as hell and fertile farm lands like Aramavati...... This is not rocky Madhapur Cyberbad Or banjara hills where it is in much higher elevation. 

Screenshot-2024-09-03-103414

• Upvote 1