My GC case was reopened after 2 years

ap1234

11 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

damn  both are pending enti bhayya ?

yes bro both are pending i mean last status was case was transferred to new service center

52 minutes ago, ap1234 said:

485J for Eb3 and Eb2 interfilling both are pending.

This is absurd. One of them should be approved for 485 in eb2 or eb3 to be adjudicated. Clerical error anukunta. Take a chill pill. Make a FOIA request for ur A-File ASAP. It may take a month, but can see all the background work.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ap1234 said:

yes bro both are pending i mean last status was case was transferred to new service center

I485 to patu manam submit chesina latest I-485J approval koda vastundi. Check chesuko okka sari.

12 hours ago, bhaigan said:

correct the elections time lo evanni jaruguthunayi chudu something edo hinting me

trump thatha vasthe ilanti audits inka ekkuva avuthaya ???

trump time lo 693 pettindu biden time teesi10gadu

trump vasthee audit chestadu uscis kuda chepindhi chala gc approve chesinaam mistake lo ani

Today i received the notice of I-797 -Reopen Notice from USCIS- NBC Lee Summit MS as below.

Sent out to attorney about this 

Sorry i don't know how to upload direct image here

4 hours ago, ap1234 said:

Today i received the notice of I-797 -Reopen Notice from USCIS- NBC Lee 

Bro ikada evariki teliyadu take attorneys opinion , I will take multiple pothe pitayi consulting fee I think u will be fine but hassle and headache sorry to see you have to go through this , thanks for posting and making our group aware , hope everything will.be resolved soon🙏

22 hours ago, ap1234 said:

Today i received the notice of I-797 -Reopen Notice from USCIS- NBC Lee Summit MS as below.

Anna please don't  share your personal details . delete your receipt notice from sejda.

AFDB lo evariki telidu anna Murthy daggara consultiation tesuko

What the Official Notice Said

We have reviewed the application or petition ("your case") listed above. We have reopened your case, or reconsidered the decision previously issued on your case. We will notify you in writing when we make a decision on your case or if we need additional information.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Bro ikada evariki teliyadu take attorneys opinion , I will take multiple pothe pitayi consulting fee I think u will be fine but hassle and headache sorry to see you have to go through this , thanks for posting and making our group aware , hope everything will.be resolved soon🙏

Done consultation with 3 attorneys and going with the fragomen to defend the case just posting to see if any one is in the same boat to connect.

4 minutes ago, ap1234 said:

Done consultation with 3 attorneys and going with the fragomen to defend the case just posting to see if any one is in the same boat to connect.

Fragomen chala slow untaru bro , I mean it's a big shop it depends on the attorney who gets assigned to us alos the case worker , chusko oka sari hope he is good for you all the best 

1 hour ago, ManchamKodi said:

Anna please don't  share your personal details . delete your receipt notice from sejda.

AFDB lo evariki telidu anna Murthy daggara consultiation tesuko

What the Official Notice Said

We have reviewed the application or petition ("your case") listed above. We have reopened your case, or reconsidered the decision previously issued on your case. We will notify you in writing when we make a decision on your case or if we need additional information.

Can you please edit and remove the link thanks.

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

can you please remove sejda link from your quote?