My GC case was reopened after 2 years

ap1234

19 hours ago, ap1234 said:

Done consultation with 3 attorneys and going with the fragomen to defend the case just posting to see if any one is in the same boat to connect.

emi annaru anna, attorneys? Easy to defend aa or back to H1b/EAD status aa? All three attorneys same cheppara or differing emaina cheppara.

20 hours ago, ap1234 said:

Done consultation with 3 attorneys and going with the fragomen to defend the case just posting to see if any one is in the same boat to connect.

Following your case. Pls keep posting updates.

1 hour ago, baabaa said:

emi annaru anna, attorneys? Easy to defend aa or back to H1b/EAD status aa? All three attorneys same cheppara or differing emaina cheppara.

Mostly ead or h1b

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, ap1234 said:

Mostly ead or h1b

So sad you had to go through this anna. Atleast EOIR judge daggariki vellochannara or simply give up and back on EAD/h1b? I'm guessing your ead or h1b may have expired already?

1 hour ago, ap1234 said:

Mostly ead or h1b

Ayyo, sorry anna. Disappointing untundi kani hopefully life changing emi undadu ani anukuntunna. GC vachaka job emaina change ayyava? Current employer malla h1 meda teesukuntada or EAD use cheyala?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baabaa said:

Ayyo, sorry anna. Disappointing untundi kani hopefully life changing emi undadu ani anukuntunna. GC vachaka job emaina change ayyava? Current employer malla h1 meda teesukuntada or EAD use cheyala?

After receiving my EAD/AP, I joined my current full-time employer (FTE) and have continued working for the same company. If uscis allow me to apply ead and AP and receive my renewed EAD before GC get rescind , I will be completely fine continuing my employment with the same FTE.

2 hours ago, akkum_bakkum said:

So sad you had to go through this anna. Atleast EOIR judge daggariki vellochannara or simply give up and back on EAD/h1b? I'm guessing your ead or h1b may have expired already?

Yeh h1 and ead expired 

12 minutes ago, ap1234 said:

After receiving my EAD/AP, I joined my current full-time employer (FTE) and have continued working for the same company. If uscis allow me to apply ead and AP and receive my renewed EAD before GC get rescind , I will be completely fine continuing my employment with the same FTE.

Allows kadu anna. If it comes to that, cry cheyi judge mundu elli. You are taking away my GC for no fault of mine but atleast give me emergency expedited EAD/AP to continue my employment and my livelihood ani cheppu gettiga.

Otherwise sulli gallu will say we are reopening your I-485 and you can stay in US but have to wait for work authorization. Adi apply cheste 4-5months padutundi, appudu varuku job lekunda ela. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ap1234 said:

Mostly ead or h1b

EAD lo undochu le .. 

may be 485j approve avledu kada.. adhi reason emo for this issue ?? did attorneys say any specific reason why you may have to be use EAD or H1b ?

anyways try how much ever u can.. but again, it is not the end of the world .. EAD unna kuda u shall be fine

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ap1234 said:

1 hour ago, baabaa said:

Allows kadu anna. If it comes to that, cry cheyi judge mundu elli. You are taking away my GC for no fault of mine but atleast give me emergency expedited EAD/AP to continue my employment and my livelihood ani cheppu gettiga.

Otherwise sulli gallu will say we are reopening your I-485 and you can stay in US but have to wait for work authorization. Adi apply cheste 4-5months padutundi, appudu varuku job lekunda ela. 

Allow cheydam emundadanna inka. Since they said its a case reopen and not a "Notice of intend to revoke (NOIR)", you can technically apply for EAD/AP. Final decision (NOIR) will come out after you appeal and immigration judge hear the case or after that 30 day notice period if you choose not to request a judge. As I said in my first post, you can make a recission arrangement with the local uscis field office or request for the same during the hearing. Recission agreement is basically asking uscis not to deny your 485 but keep it in pending status until the date becomes current. In exchange for that, you would surrender your gc. Its a hassle but you will get through this just fine. Good luck anna.

category thappu print aynapudu 2022 lone case create chesi undalsindi , this is what any attorney would suggest, so that ilanti situation rakundey neeku.

anyone who has this might be in trouble , now that they have a lot of time to see these kind of stuff. 

14 hours ago, usetime63 said:

category thappu print aynapudu 2022 lone case create chesi undalsindi , this is what any attorney would suggest, so that ilanti situation rakundey neeku.

anyone who has this might be in trouble , now that they have a lot of time to see these kind of stuff. 

Covid stars chala unnaru category tappu padi. 

case open chesina approval time vachesariki dates retrogression 😀.  

uscis approved eb2 GC and vadiki eb2 I140 ledu.  485 eb3 lo file chesadu no case opened and using GC .

uscis action tesukunte easy ga 25k GC revoke chestaru 

44 minutes ago, ManchamKodi said:

Covid stars chala unnaru category tappu padi. 

case open chesina approval time vachesariki dates retrogression 😀.  

uscis approved eb2 GC and vadiki eb2 I140 ledu.  485 eb3 lo file chesadu no case opened and using GC .

uscis action tesukunte easy ga 25k GC revoke chestaru 

Valaki full time undi, audit chese chances unnay, thread starter maybe first of those 25k you are talking about. 

10 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

Valaki full time undi, audit chese chances unnay, thread starter maybe first of those 25k you are talking about. 

Audit andariki paradhu Anna. Aa luck kontha manchi ke. Dorikithe ne dhonga.