My GC case was reopened after 2 years

ap1234

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Audit andariki paradhu Anna. Aa luck kontha manchi ke. Dorikithe ne dhonga. 

Yup agree , but thead started would have stopped this when he see invalid category when it happened.

On 9/8/2024 at 9:35 PM, ap1234 said:

After receiving my EAD/AP, I joined my current full-time employer (FTE) and have continued working for the same company. If uscis allow me to apply ead and AP and receive my renewed EAD before GC get rescind , I will be completely fine continuing my employment with the same FTE.

What is the confusion ?

once gc approved it’s not easy to cancel 

emi peekaleru

lite teeskoni suit vesta ani lawer rastadu

emi anaru

On 9/3/2024 at 6:21 PM, akkum_bakkum said:

Once uscis confirms eb2 is the underlying petition, then they would have to approve gc whether or not a visa number is requested in wrong category. @ap1234 @csrcsr

https://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/volume-12-part-d-chapter-2

E. Applicants Considered Lawfully Admitted

Under certain circumstances, USCIS may consider an applicant lawfully admitted for permanent residence, despite errors, for INA 318 purposes.

1. Availability of Immigrant Visa at Time of Filing for Adjustment of Status

In order for an applicant to be eligible for adjustment of status under INA 245(a), an immigrant visa must be immediately available to the applicant at the time of filing and at the time of final adjudication.[132] An officer may not approve an application for adjustment of status as a preference immigrant until an immigrant visa number has been allocated by DOS.[133]

If at the time of adjustment an officer did not request the visa number from DOS, or DOS had not yet allocated a visa number, but a visa was available at the time of filing and decision and the officer approved the adjustment of status application, USCIS considers the applicant to have been lawfully admitted for permanent residence, despite the error.[134]

If at the time of adjustment, the officer annotated the wrong class of admission code, but there was still an immigrant visa immediately available to the applicant, and there was no misrepresentation by the applicant, USCIS still considers the applicant to have been lawfully admitted permanent residence. In this case, the officer should correct the class of admission code.

@ap1234 .. attorneys ni e clause gurinchi adagaalsindi .. 

29 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

@ap1234 .. attorneys ni e clause gurinchi adagaalsindi .. 

This is a great article, yes i have shared with my attorney they are working on it. i will keep you all posted