Four Indians Dead in USA in Car Crash

Assam_Bhayya

What an extremely scary and painful way to perish. 

Life sometimes can feel very unfair. So young - and endless pain to their loved ones.

Om Shanti.

On my second day in Dallas on same free way around same area i was driving Acura Rdx  two cars collided and had a full spin on freeway camero and Chevy Ram .. assalu speed limit follow avvaru 75 is notorious for sudden breaks and rash drivers and road  rages when that incident happened I was 5th car behind luckily was able to stop at right time after that incident avoided 75 all times got NTTA tag using tollway than that stupid freeway 75 ppl who don’t want to use toll road get on that freeway…best thing is to keep gap between front car and maintain mid lane or third lane in Texas .. left lane drivers are crazy .. mana luck bagoleka pote em cheyyalem but safe driving trips might help in zero injury or minor damage ..

following three second rule from defense driving in 2015 helped me significantly became better driver in last nine years with zero tickets 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

On my second day in Dallas on same free way around same area i was driving Acura Rdx  two cars collided and had a full spin on freeway camero and Chevy Ram .. assalu speed limit follow avvaru 75 is notorious for sudden breaks and rash drivers and road  rages when that incident happened I was 5th car behind luckily was able to stop at right time after that incident avoided 75 all times got NTTA tag using tollway than that stupid freeway 75 ppl who don’t want to use toll road get on that freeway…best thing is to keep gap between front car and maintain mid lane or third lane in Texas .. left lane drivers are crazy .. mana luck bagoleka pote em cheyyalem but safe driving trips might help in zero injury or minor damage ..

following three second rule from defense driving in 2015 helped me significantly became better driver in last nine years with zero tickets 

3 second rule ?

34 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

bhayya even second and third lanes are crazy, these idiots drive so closely tail gating you that if the traffic stops in the third line then they will not have time to react, I try to switch lanes when someone like this comes behind me but ikkada chala mandi alane drive chestharu TX lo, that too with that speeds above 75+ its tough

nenu choosina worst driving antha ee state lone, aa speeds and bad drivers is a terrible combo and ppl are easily triggered with road rage

right of way teliyaka idiots almost crashed into me a couple of times, especially near cinemas, mana desis ye and they feel they are right, karma ra babu

what I observed these days is no one has patience, sense of urgency, low attention span/on mobile at signals, easily triggered and do not keep minimum distance between cars

• Upvote 1

I always feel its very unsafe driving on the 183A in Austin during peak traffic, evadu etla drive chestunnaru vallake teliyadu, you can be in an accident even if you do everything right, stay safe bros

59 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

3 second rule ?

The three-second rule is a driving technique that helps drivers maintain a safe distance from the car in front of them: 

• Why it's important 
    It takes about 1.5 seconds to notice a potential risk and another 1.5 seconds to react. The three-second rule gives you time to react to emergencies like sudden braking. 

• Other tips 
If a vehicle merges in front of you too closely, take your foot off the accelerator to create space. If a tailgater is behind you, maintain your course and speed, and then merge right to let the tailgater pass.
  • How it works 
    Choose an object on the side of the road, like a sign or tree. When the car in front of you passes the object, start counting. Stop counting when your car passes the same object. If it takes less than three seconds, you need to increase your following distance. 

•  

•  

•