Feeling miserable

miserable

After losing parents lost interest in everything. No career aspirations, not able to spend good quality time with family just passing time feeling sad and guilty. Not able to digest. I’m scared 

• Sad 3

7 minutes ago, miserable said:

After losing parents lost interest in everything. No career aspirations, not able to spend good quality time with family just passing time feeling sad and guilty. Not able to digest. I’m scared 

How u r parents died bro? Both at same time? 

No one is permanent bro including you .. spend time with your kids yiu can't buy the time back

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, miserable said:

You will always have your loved ones support even after thier Death….

• Thanks 1

Sorry to hear that. I know it's easier said than done. Try to hang in there and do things that makes you feel happy or better. It's a tough phase. It's ok to feel bad/sad but try not to sit on those thoughts for way too long. It has to be like passing clouds..nuvvu family antunnavu..so i assume you got kids too..They need you and your presence. It's what you do now helps them and you in the long term. Please hang in there. Its just matter of time. Do talk to your partner and communicate how you are feeling. I'm sure you will come out of this soon. Good luck!!

Also see if you can pick up some hobby that you are interested. Any sport. Physical activity always helps to de-stress and make you feel better.  

29 minutes ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

No one is permanent bro including you .. spend time with your kids yiu can't buy the time back

Health complications but both are under 60. One of them hasn’t even seen my kids. 

31 minutes ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

This American dream killed my time with parents. I shouldn’t have gotten the damn visa. Now I don’t have them in my life

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

its not easy .. but life moves on .. telugu lo sametha undi ..

Poyinolla kosam .. unna vaalla ni ibbandi pettakuudadu ani 

I’m trying hard but unable to move on. 

30 minutes ago, Tran-porteR said:

Sorry to hear that. I know it's easier said than done. Try to hang in there and do things that makes you feel happy or better. It's a tough phase. It's ok to feel bad/sad but try not to sit on those thoughts for way too long. It has to be like passing clouds..nuvvu family antunnavu..so i assume you got kids too..They need you and your presence. It's what you do now helps them and you in the long term. Please hang in there. Its just matter of time. Do talk to your partner and communicate how you are feeling. I'm sure you will come out of this soon. Good luck!!

Also see if you can pick up some hobby that you are interested. Any sport. Physical activity always helps to de-stress and make you feel better.  

Thanks a lot. Yes I have kids in fact because of them I was able to come out and focus for sometime but again I’m feeling low especially when I see visiting parents in my neighborhood. I want to scream hard to know what me and my sister did wrong to go through this. “No one ever should  go through a life without parents until atleast parents are 75-80”. Because most of us study in hostels then college and then abroad we miss all the time then you lose them when you are about to settle in life and wish to spend nice time with parents. Rasi petti undali parents valla pillala edugudala chusi santoshapadadam. Unlucky like me. 

Bro, It would be a lie if anybody here says that they understand what you’re going through—no one can truly grasp the bond you had with your parents.

But since you have kids and a family, i can only suggest you to channel the love you had for your parents into them. It’s hard to move on, but you have the chance to be the parents you missed to your kids. Give them everything you can because you won’t get this time back. They’ll always need you and your support.

After all, your parents are always there, looking out for you and your family.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sorry to hear bro! stay strong spend time with kids, don't lose hope and don't make your kid feel low. I know the pain. stay connected with your family and extended family so that your kids can have someone to call.

1 hour ago, miserable said:

stay strong bro, guilt and sadness is natural, we plan so many things but there is something called gods plan, it may be right or wrong for us but we can not do much now, we take the decisions we can depending on situation and no one can predict anything, as someone else said in this thread, all of us have to leave this place sometime and we are only here temporary

try being more spiritual and see if it helps, focus on some activities with kids

ninnu nammukoni nee family inka undi bro, stay strong for them

as cliche as it sounds, time heals everything