30 వేల ఆహార ప్యాకెట్స్ వృథా...😢

psycontr

suman tv lo vachinde kada.. aa area la pani chesindi present VR lo unna mee party GOVT employees valle anta. it was already noted .. thanks for the update.. 

21 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

suman tv lo vachinde kada.. aa area la pani chesindi present VR lo unna mee party GOVT employees valle anta. it was already noted .. thanks for the update.. 

lol pacha paytm cover drives started 

6 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

lol pacha paytm cover drives started 

paytm mee party yokka janma hakku kada kaka.. nannendu indulo lagutav... there are videos on Youtube.. Check Suman TV channel... 

Orey lakhs of people ki food iche process lo koncham wastage untadi… ilanti leki posts spread chesi munduku vache vallani kuda ranivakapite aa papam meke kodutundi….

16 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

paytm mee party yokka janma hakku kada kaka.. nannendu indulo lagutav... there are videos on Youtube.. Check Suman TV channel... 

tdp is my party now continue

4 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

tdp is my party now continue

Sigu seram ani vadilesav kada vetri….

em bratuku vayya koncham anna ethics unai anukune vadini… aslau tolu madam gadi lekka unnav cheechee

idigo mee leader and party announced 1cr.. ela ivali anedi bharathi aunty free time lo decide chestadi anta…

simple ga chepali ante.. zzero contribution

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Sigu seram ani vadilesav kada vetri….

em bratuku vayya koncham anna ethics unai anukune vadini… aslau tolu madam gadi lekka unnav cheechee

idigo mee leader and party announced 1cr.. ela ivali anedi bharathi aunty free time lo decide chestadi anta…

simple ga chepali ante.. zzero contribution

Heritage with hundreds of crores turnover gave 1 crore and you are commenting others

Most shameless family Nara and Nandamuri

Nandamuri Balakrishna instead of cancelling his function was enjoying when lakhs of ppl were suffering

Lost all respect i had for Nandamuri family when everyone including Bhuvaneswari garu were smiling and enjoying

3 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Heritage with hundreds of crores turnover gave 1 crore and you are commenting others

Most shameless family Nara and Nandamuri

Nandamuri Balakrishna instead of cancelling his function was enjoying when lakhs of ppl were suffering

Lost all respect i had for Nandamuri family when everyone including Bhuvaneswari garu were smiling and enjoying

Atleast they gave… unlike jagan… who just announced…

Just now, psycopk said:

Atleast they gave… unlike jagan… who just announced…

What about the function where Nandamuri Nara family was partying?

Why Dont you condemn them?

Is that function more imp than one of the biggest calamity in Andhra?

7 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

What about the function where Nandamuri Nara family was partying?

Why Dont you condemn them?

Is that function more imp than one of the biggest calamity in Andhra?

Orey nayana… keep crying… mee jaffa gallu good for nothing… this might be my last reply to u

Just now, psycopk said:

Orey nayana… keep crying… mee jaffa gallu good for nothing… this might be my last reply to u

As always no answer

Most shameless Nara Nandamuri families partying while lakhs of ppl were suffering