How to do Two Jobs in America? What Jobs are Legal? Which ones are Illegal? | Rahul Reddy | YNR

Hitman

6 minutes ago, Dippam said:

Maa vaadi business conduct guidelines and TOC lo clear ga untundi you cannot unless you got preapproval from the company ani.

Standard process in most companies. 

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

We have a corporate complaince process where we need to declare and sign a web document .. That we are not doing 2 jobs/doing business, working for a competitor or wife working as my subordinate. If yes, I need to declare them.

how they can catch anna ? you tell . 

43 minutes ago, ManchamKodi said:

you can do 5 jobs and don't tell to your friends, family or relatives.

Friends ki cheputhe money appu adugutaru and it will not come back.

Family lo cheputhe pellam gold and valla family ki spend chestundhi

realtives ki cheputhe hospital lo sister undi money urgent kavali antaru.

money ekuva unte evadu sarigga brathakanivadu so stay with 1 job to be happy

cc @BattalaSathi @Konebhar6

Very sensible. I agree. If doing multiple jobs, don't tell anyone.

Jealousy tho evadanna complain cheyachu, they will praise in front but bitch behind about multiple jobs, ask for money, etc.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

But no one really cares. Until they find out, nothing's gonna happen. I have not seen even or heard of 1 single person caught. 

dorkina person ni em chesaru anna

naku telisina friend company lo dorkuthee 10 times of salary pay cheyali ani document sign chesadu vadu.

let say 3 months lo vadiki 30,000 vasthe dorkuthe 300,000 pay cheyali . dorkuthe chestada ?

2 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Very sensible. I agree. If doing multiple jobs, don't tell anyone.

Jealousy tho evadanna complain cheyachu, they will praise in front but bitch behind about multiple jobs, ask for money, etc.

I too agree 100% money is danger and never share with anyone except parent and kids  who are grown and matured

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ManchamKodi said:

Companies cannot do detective work unless they have information or complaints to act upon. Let's say Emp/manager complains to HR. They will ask to check his/her productivity. Capture evidence of lack of productivity. A lot of micromanagement is needed.

However, this might become a problem in the new employment and background-checking process. If the company doing background checks detects these, most companies do not hire them.

Bottomline - Do not tell others, if you are moonlighting. Don't do it for peanuts. Its better be worth it.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ManchamKodi said:

dorkina person ni em chesaru anna

naku telisina friend company lo dorkuthee 10 times of salary pay cheyali ani document sign chesadu vadu.

let say 3 months lo vadiki 30,000 vasthe dorkuthe 300,000 pay cheyali . dorkuthe chestada ?

Anta scene undadu. They just let go of that person. They are scared of legalities. These documents of 10X pay are not valid. Court company ke chivatlu pedthadi.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

aa sections lo specific ga emi rayaru...thats what i want to explain.  employers can fire for any number of reasons.

non compete agreement says it but i think its specific about working for competition or starting your own in the same domain

specific ga second job ani raayaru. it would say provide full service to their company during day time.. it is enough for company lawyer to screw you if they find that you are doing second job.

49 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Anta scene undadu. They just let go of that person. They are scared of legalities. These documents of 10X pay are not valid. Court company ke chivatlu pedthadi.

later they will demand amount they paid via letters. You can't complain to labour board on this. you just have to go to court where it will be hard to fight company lawyers.

1 hour ago, paaparao said:

later they will demand amount they paid via letters. You can't complain to labour board on this. you just have to go to court where it will be hard to fight company lawyers.

Corporate America does not work that way. Lawyer expenses will be there to companies as well. Also they worry more about their company image in Glassdoor and Reddit, etc. They can’t attract talent in future as well.

May be I am not aware. I have not seen this or heard. Any examples of such companies ?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ManchamKodi said:

3 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Companies cannot do detective work unless they have information or complaints to act upon. Let's say Emp/manager complains to HR. They will ask to check his/her productivity. Capture evidence of lack of productivity. A lot of micromanagement is needed.

However, this might become a problem in the new employment and background-checking process. If the company doing background checks detects these, most companies do not hire them.

Bottomline - Do not tell others, if you are moonlighting. Don't do it for peanuts. Its better be worth it.

sometimes insurance too right; if you are doing 2 full times and both the employers have the same insurance providers ?? 

1 hour ago, lollilolli2020 said:

sometimes insurance too right; if you are doing 2 full times and both the employers have the same insurance providers ?? 

annaa why do you pay for 2 insurances? Naku insurance 100% free ichina I opt for one insurance 😀

4 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Does the Insurance company let the employer know that he/she has insurance with another company.

13 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Does the Insurance company let the employer know that he/she has insurance with another company.

For example you are single and you working 2 full time jobs what would be your reason to reject insurance offered by one company ? 
I have heard one case where, say the person working full time with an insurance company itself (say BCBS) and the second company (say walmart but they offer health insurance from BCBS) is the client for that insurance company so you get into the insurance system of the same company would that not raise a flag ? 

16 hours ago, ManchamKodi said:

annaa why do you pay for 2 insurances? Naku insurance 100% free ichina I opt for one insurance 😀

yeah but on what grounds you reject insurance when you are single.