1984 presendential election results

paaparao

Trump ramp adisthunnadu motham every medum like podcasts, interviews, youtube channels, twitter etc. Never seen this much reach before in any precidential elections by candidate. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, paaparao said:

Trump ramp adisthunnadu motham every medum like podcasts, interviews, youtube channels, twitter etc. Never seen this much reach before in any precidential elections by candidate. 

Mari vaadi stock DJT dilution mode lo vundi

Ronald Reagan is legend , anti establishment guy, helped people a lot..not to be compared with any other leader

"let's make america great again " was slogan given by him

now dumb media made that as bad word

6 hours ago, paaparao said:

I think you see and hear what you want to see and hear

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/2024/national/

The above website shows an average of all the current polls conducted by various news organizations in the country. 

It shows Harris is leading by Trump by 5%

I like Trump for being direct in handling immigrants and China, but I don't like his administration's craziness with shady people, including their party members.

I like the Democratic government(not Harris) for stability, but I hate their immigrant and LGBQT policy.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, The_Mentalist said:

Democrat leader Walter Mondale gadiki mrodda lekunda sesar anamata

“the 1984 Election was unique in how many people ran for president in the Democratic National Convention. As the Frontrunner, we had WalterMondale, but we also had Senator Gary Hart and Reverend Jesse Jackson, who were both well regarded. There were five other official nominations; including, a very young Joe Biden.”

@3$%

3 hours ago, r2d2 said:

“the 1984 Election was unique in how many people ran for president in the Democratic National Convention. As the Frontrunner, we had WalterMondale, but we also had Senator Gary Hart and Reverend Jesse Jackson, who were both well regarded. There were five other official nominations; including, a very young Joe Biden.”

@3$%

Appudoka erri fruit Biden gadu, vadi educational gurinchi anni abaddalu cheppi dorikipoyadu 😁, andaru marchipoyaka president ayyadu 🤦