Hyderabad rents are blessing in disguise for me

Aamphat

@Aamphat Congratulations on your success story. Happy for you.

Mine is completely opposite. I rented an apartment in Jubilee hills for 14k in 2012. They are still paying 18k. I have no idea on market rate. They don't respond to my calls. Its very difficult to manage.

We tried to give it to rent via management companies prior. They got "Pros" into apartment. Had to vacate them after complaints. 

2027 ki Amaravathi full fledged ga run lo ki vasthadi with roads and apartments...we'll show what silicon valley in India looks like......LB Nagar to Guntupally growth corridor ani pakka state ppl maa raastram meeda padathaaru....

3 hours ago, AndhraPickles said:

2027 ki Amaravathi full fledged ga run lo ki vasthadi with roads and apartments...we'll show what silicon valley in India looks like......LB Nagar to Guntupally growth corridor ani pakka state ppl maa raastram meeda padathaaru....

:giggle:

6 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Mine is completely opposite. I rented an apartment in Jubilee hills for 14k in 2012. They are still paying 18k. I have no idea on market rate. They don't respond to my calls. Its very difficult to manage.

We tried to give it to rent via management companies prior. They got "Pros" into apartment. Had to vacate them after complaints. 

Long distance maintenance is a headache. you can easly get 50k in jubilee hills

17 hours ago, idibezwada said:

inthaku apartments konna rates veyla

check previous posts bro. I purchased all of them for around 2.75 cr

6 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

How is this good investment bro, it's ok but if anything it shows not to invest in apartments for rentals. If transfering that money to US then it's even worse return. Hopefully no white was turned to black in the process.

2018 kabatti adi kuda, ipudithe inka worst untadi kavochu. 

3 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

How is this good investment bro, it's ok but if anything it shows not to invest in apartments for rentals. If transfering that money to US then it's even worse return. Hopefully no white was turned to black in the process.

2018 ku kabatte good investment kindaki osthadhi kada. 

agreed, ippudu ayithe unless requirement unte adhi kuda 1 apartment ayithe ok kaani, investing in multiple apartments is not good

12 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Property appreciated. That’s all.

Collecting rents and negotiating with tenants have been a nightmare for me. 

9 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

2018 ku kabatte good investment kindaki osthadhi kada. 

agreed, ippudu ayithe unless requirement unte adhi kuda 1 apartment ayithe ok kaani, investing in multiple apartments is not good

Good ela bro, for this year he got 5% return, inka starting years it was May be 2%. Apartment appreciation less than 100%, meanwhile rupee depreciation 18% from 2018. Inka taxes, maintenance headaches, black money conversion ivemi calculate cheyatle. India lo settling ithe konchem parledu lekapothe banda.

2 hours ago, Aamphat said:

check previous posts bro. I purchased all of them for around 2.75 cr

same amount atleast 5 -6 Cr value anna ayinda appreciate ayyi?...similar amount of mine is worth around 9Cr now...5-6 yearski atleast double anna avvali....rentslo vachedi peanuts when compared to inflation..bramhi-brahmi.gif

1 hour ago, Pavanonline said:

Good ela bro, for this year he got 5% return, inka starting years it was May be 2%. Apartment appreciation less than 100%, meanwhile rupee depreciation 18% from 2018. Inka taxes, maintenance headaches, black money conversion ivemi calculate cheyatle. India lo settling ithe konchem parledu lekapothe banda.

you got to compare it with stock market...the company is paying dividend ante reinvest chesi grow avvadaniki pedha scope ledu ani...same with real estate....i will always choose growth over dividend..bramhi-brahmi.gif