Kannada Auto driver slaps North Women

sarfaroshi2

More and more similar issues are reported from Kannada land against people from different states. That's the core issue there. The actual incident is secondary. 

The auto driver has a reason to get upset with multiple bookings. The woman has her reasons for why she made multiple bookings. Both are correct from their perspectives.

But the behavior or response to this is not justified.

• Upvote 1

On 9/5/2024 at 10:08 PM, JANASENA said:

Karnataka the New WB

btw she cancelled the ride.

Q is auto lopala undi cancel chesinda? or cancel chesi vere auto ekkinda? 

at the last he's saying something like (we have to wait for hours and hours and now she cancelled the ride, her father will give the money? ) something like that (Idk kannada)

Bangalore is safest place .. aa lathkor state polchoddu.. he is in Jail and was fined for 30000 . license was cancelled and sent to Jail for 5 days.. 

On 9/6/2024 at 5:25 AM, Konebhar6 said:

More and more similar issues are reported from Kannada land against people from different states. That's the core issue there. The actual incident is secondary. 

The auto driver has a reason to get upset with multiple bookings. The woman has her reasons for why she made multiple bookings. Both are correct from their perspectives.

But the behavior or response to this is not justified.

There is a column called Cancellation reason .. did you ever checked it.. People always chose Driver denied the ride ani.. which is not true here right... also she did not give him proper reason for cancellation.. 

On 9/5/2024 at 11:33 PM, dosth said:

cancelling ride is feature in the app, no one can judge anyone about when to use or how to use (just like how we have costco returns)

that guy is worrying about up and down fuel prices, but he should ask app not the people

so many times drivers also cancels  rides after a long wait, is that give us  right to attack them?

idemi logic kaka... why he should ask the app people when she cancelled saying that the driver denied the ride annappudu.. 

On 9/6/2024 at 12:13 AM, San_K said:

Aren't they automatically charging cancellation fee if the driver is on their way after 5 minutes of the booking ? Uber does that here.

Yes.. only if you do not choose Dirver denied ride ani pedtay.. 

I personally say Many kannadiga autos and locals are friendly... these North indians In bangalore behave worst with locals and get these kind of treatment... Mana telugu people siggu leni jaati kabatti mana meeda North indians entha rubab chesinaaa kukka laga dulipesukuntham... Tamilians and kannadigas ala kaadu.... I 100 percent support kannadigas in this matter... but physically abusing women is wrong in this scenario

10 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Yes.. only if you do not choose Dirver denied ride ani pedtay.. 

Papido investigates with captains to charge either of them. Bola  app wise they have to allow driver to appeal, if not already done muthuraj actions not justified but bola app at fault

10 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

There is a column called Cancellation reason .. did you ever checked it.. People always chose Driver denied the ride ani.. which is not true here right... also she did not give him proper reason for cancellation.. 

Its very normal for drivers to cancel their ride. She seemed to book 2 rides to avoid that situation. She wanted to go with whoever comes first. Of course she was taking advantage of the option the APP is giving (No charge if cancelled with in a specific time). I did not like what she did. 

Does it mean the driver gets to slap her?

A couple of years back I had to go to Airport in india at 6 AM. I pre-booked the cab previous night. The person never came and cancelled. I booked another one after that and they cancelled as well. I had to take my car to airport. They charged me as well. I had to complain to the App. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MaddyUsa said:

I personally say Many kannadiga autos and locals are friendly... these North indians In bangalore behave worst with locals and get these kind of treatment... Mana telugu people siggu leni jaati kabatti mana meeda North indians entha rubab chesinaaa kukka laga dulipesukuntham... Tamilians and kannadigas ala kaadu.... I 100 percent support kannadigas in this matter... but physically abusing women is wrong in this scenario

Tamils are the worst creatures on the Earth….Kannadigas are slowly following the Sambar way !!!

On 9/5/2024 at 12:40 PM, Teluguredu said:

all these north indians should either start speaking local languages or go back to their shithole slumlands.

adhentii alaaa annesaav....hindi raakunda south vaallu north lo vuntaaru ga ..especially software batch..vaallu kuda neelaaa analaaa...wrong 

On 9/5/2024 at 3:34 PM, ramannar said:

Auto and cab drivars m suddafoosal kad they clearly are aware of everything feek time lo fuselu feektaar ages kelli relway station la early morning they will flay kabadee they call and as fer mood cancel. If cancelation is not compensated comfany frablem these autowalaz know very very well once on flatfarm how to benefit. Here is bola app vauto 1 driver out of 1000 may allow olamonee/cradit kard  fayments  in most cities of baratdesham we

emi language.......idhiii

6 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

adhentii alaaa annesaav....hindi raakunda south vaallu north lo vuntaaru ga ..especially software batch..vaallu kuda neelaaa analaaa...wrong 

Not true.

24 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Its very normal for drivers to cancel their ride. She seemed to book 2 rides to avoid that situation. She wanted to go with whoever comes first. Of course she was taking advantage of the option the APP is giving (No charge if cancelled with in a specific time). I did not like what she did. 

Does it mean the driver gets to slap her?

For every action there will be equal and opposite reaction kaka.. Prathi daniki Women empowerment ani ooo upanyasalu danchudu kadu.. Dabbuki kakkurthi paditey thannulu thinalsi vastadi teliyali... I do not think woman should be treated fair here because she got slapped by him ,,,