Fitness

displaynamerequired

Guys, I'm crossing 40, so started seeing injuiries like leg ankle, right shoulder etc.. injuiries, even though physiotherapy chesina healing kastam aitundhi. 

thinking to start work out to keep things fit. which work out you guys suggest bro.

people says, crunch fitness, cross fitness, workout using equipments etc.. so by having traininer and keep improve my problems better edhi better antaru bro, plz suggest

Just start with Krishna dance steps and step by step levels penchokovacchu. 

If you are consistent for then go with a program or a trainer . 

Those are all high intensity workouts. Unless your fitness levels are good they are not suggested. You will strain your body more. Try normal workouts and brisk walks. Normal workouts ki keep weights main to gain muscle  

27 minutes ago, displaynamerequired said:

Guys, I'm crossing 40, so started seeing injuiries like leg ankle, right shoulder etc.. injuiries, even though physiotherapy chesina healing kastam aitundhi. 

thinking to start work out to keep things fit. which work out you guys suggest bro.

people says, crunch fitness, cross fitness, workout using equipments etc.. so by having traininer and keep improve my problems better edhi better antaru bro, plz suggest

Take baby steps. 

Buy couple dumbbells and put them beside your standing desk.

If you don't have standing desk, make sure to buy one.

Big mistake our desis make is that they jump from nothing to high intensity and then stop suddenly.

have you done weight lifting before? do you run/jog regularly? do you play any sport(s)? 
start slowly and try to make it more intensive

1 hour ago, displaynamerequired said:

Just walking and stretches are good enough and buy an extension band/rope for light workout

direct ga alanti places ki velthe .. neerasam ochi kallu tiruguthaay .. vallu cheyinche workouts ki 

just fitness kosam aithe .. start something at home .. like daily 30-45mins walk .. youtube lo chusi .. yoga for beginners or dumbbell exercises for beginner ani try chesi .. do it 3 times/week .. you will see lot of change

most importantly .. change ur eating (and drinking) habits .. eat healthy .. sleep well .

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, displaynamerequired said:

Stop eating spicy foods, biryanis and meat. stop Drinking

stop working in IT . 40 ante GC vachiuntadhi edaana business start chesuko

stop making friends with desis and relatives.

night konchem mancham ekkki machamkodi workout cheyi anna and it can help

cc @Konebhar6 

4 hours ago, displaynamerequired said:

Eat good first .

you don’t need weights for first 6 months untill you are good

do squats 

pushups

pullups

plank

crunchs 

just anything with your body to build strength, core and some muscle 

5 hours ago, displaynamerequired said:

do walking bro

indian life style is the best way

Body weight workouts .. gym ki velthe oka 15-20mins cardio and inkoka 4-5 machines chesthe saripodhi everyday .. 

Eat healthy .. less carbs more protein and fiber. 

6 hours ago, displaynamerequired said:

First part is to identify the root cause for your injuries or pain. If you cannot determine, keep a dairy of when you get pain, document what you did last 24/48 hours.

Based on the root cause put a plan to work on it. Also stop doing what’s causing injury. 

Go easy with workouts. Go with a plan that’s sustainable. Start with small walks and slowly into brisk walks.

Get into gym or mother fitness only if you have motivation to continue. Else get into some sport that you like and get some exercise. Shuttle, volleyball comes to mind. Or even shooting basketballs work.

6 hours ago, displaynamerequired said:

Manchi gym join avvu… group classes untaayi.. 3 days a week edo oka class ki vellu.. try different classes and start with 15-30 mins first few days and then try to do the full class.. 

6 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

direct ga alanti places ki velthe .. neerasam ochi kallu tiruguthaay .. vallu cheyinche workouts ki 

just fitness kosam aithe .. start something at home .. like daily 30-45mins walk .. youtube lo chusi .. yoga for beginners or dumbbell exercises for beginner ani try chesi .. do it 3 times/week .. you will see lot of change

most importantly .. change ur eating (and drinking) habits .. eat healthy .. sleep well .

I worked out a lot in India and US as well. I was fortunate to have a good trainer in India from whom I learned. Did not need any trainer in US.

In India, they train very well. They put you in beginner with less weights and less exercises and less time. Gradually increase weights, time. It takes atleast a year to completely do these exercises the right way and understand how to do them.

I used to see in US gyms. Trainers ask people to do all exercises (heavy) that would tire out an individual. That person would never want to go back if he/she were a newbee.