Bill Bellichick....

YSLANNISTERS

As he is not hired by any team yet.... i want him to be hired as OC for ravens

He is a mastermind of DC, but want to see how he scores as OC. Lamar needs some schooling 

8 minutes ago, YSLANNISTERS said:

He is a mastermind of DC, but want to see how he scores as OC. Lamar needs some schooling 

He is busy with his 20 year old pussy, hes got other things to keep up than to keep his careerteaser telugu GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, praying said:

He is busy with his 20 year old pussy, hes got other things to keep up than to keep his careerteaser telugu GIF

ahi pointed .... kani 70 yrs lo kooda inka young blondes tho enjoy chesthunnnadu

39 minutes ago, praying said:

24-year-old former cheerleader and cosmetologist who started dating the 72-year-old former cooch

2 hours ago, YSLANNISTERS said:

49ers coach Kyle Shanahan has a lot of respect for Bill and asked him if he wants to take any position with 49ers including DC or Asst.Coach. He respectfully declined.

Bill has made plenty of money in his career and won so many super bowls. Why would he take a lesser position with a different team. 

There is nothing else to prove for him. Also like @praying said, he is spending his time and energy with a beautiful girl ... 

8 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

49ers coach Kyle Shanahan has a lot of respect for Bill and asked him if he wants to take any position with 49ers including DC or Asst.Coach. He respectfully declined.

Bill has made plenty of money in his career and won so many super bowls. Why would he take a lesser position with a different team. 

There is nothing else to prove for him. Also like @praying said, he is spending his time and energy with a beautiful girl ... 

after being in coaching for such long time, I doubt if his brain is letting him lingering around a pussy rather than coaching... lets see ... I do have mad respect for him

if he takes Assistant HC and DC for 49ers. its closed deal... they are SB champs