6000 PG, 40,000 graduates, have applied for the position of sweeper in government for 15000 rupees

hacker123

16 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

i may be wrong...but palleturu lo putti usa/india lo manchiga earn chesi..malli somthe vuru palleturu ki vellinollu rajalaaa bathakochu...2 acres polam vunte

2 acres kadu 20 acres unna vadu kuda poru bro india ki 

On 9/8/2024 at 11:23 PM, Mr Mirchi said:

Haha baagane bayapeduthunnav bhayyaa

i am from a villege…60 days enti na royya 4 months trip kuda vesaa nenu 

ma vuru friend lecturer dhaggara town lo… villege lo illu polam eppatiki ammukovadhu ani konni valid reasons ichaadu.. i agreed ….

bhayapade vaadu eppudu bhayapadathaafu… brathakali anukune vaadu elaa ayina brathukuthaadu… bayapade vaadu bhayapadathaadu bhayapedathaadu

If you have nothing and starting from scratch its good to try something in life as u have nothing to lose. But if you're already born into wealthy family don;t sell your property and do business with it. 

Many families and their kids lifes have been ruined in this process... 90% fail rate untadi.... Maa family lo ne chaala cases unnayi........ 80-90's lo Kompally-Nizampet-Nanakramguda-Medchal acres and acres of lands undevi.... they sold these and got into construction, restaurant, chitfund and shrimp busines...... 1-2 succesful ayyar but remaining 80% matta gudisipoindi.

One of my uncle who ran a chitfund in 90's and early 2000's used to have family property of 21 acres of land on Nizampet mainroad near JNTU (worth atleast 800-1000 crores now)...... today they have nothing. 

Where as everyone who held the properties and lived a simple life doing small business and farming for monthly income needs became multimillionaires....... Properties unde kids Hyd lone settle ayyipoyar and they're managing their properties. where as kids whose fathers lost their money came to US and now doing regular jobs. 

• Upvote 1