Desis buying two homes in America

ManchamKodi

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

Eppudu landed Anna nuvvu 2006 colleagues antunnav ani asking ..my landing here was in 2005 ..i  remember subprime mortgage thunderstorm that led to housing market crash and led banking sink entire country and led to very tight restrictions on mortgages that led to slump in market then Obama got the first time home buyer credit to mollify the market and I bought my first primary home in 2010 took advantage of that ..

When I joined the company it was the popular talk. He already foreclosed the homes. I bought my home in 2010 as well. 

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

When I joined the company it was the popular talk. He already foreclosed the homes. I bought my home in 2010 as well. 

You would have brought home at very low price in 2010 right and I guess it would have appreciated a lot now

3 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

That’s what many inexperienced Desis don’t know here housing market changes every few years .. except primary home that’s needed for family don’t recommend on rental homes except if they are in popular area for money spinning like Hawaii or Florida that too near popular beaches rest all waste investments 

Desis have FOMO. As long as they know finances and understand what they are getting into and the risks it poses, it’s OK. Else Assam.

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Can you describe the condition in 2005 ? How was america in those days ? Immigration, getting GC, jobs , houses