Ease of doing business

Undilaemanchikalam

4 hours ago, halwafan said:

post list. chuddam ranking. 

According to the achievers' numbers, Kerala was the top performer, followed by Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Tripura, and Uttar Pradesh. Meanwhile, Arunachal Pradesh, Telangana, Punjab, and Puducherry were ranked the worst performers, the ranking showed.

https://indianexpress.com/article/business/economy/kerala-andhra-pradesh-top-ease-of-doing-business-reformers-ranking-9552752/lite/

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Shame on kcr ktr , brs ani pogaru tho poyi zero mp seats techukoni , telanagan money distribution to north parties , owasi mudddi ekva nakapoyi unte ,pogaru taginchukoni unte,  corrupt cheyakapoyi unte , bidda delhi lo mandhu business , koudku, nephew , local mlas paisalu dobbi tintu unte control lo perakapovadm to

summarize kcr first time administration was super, second time pogaru madam ekki sanaka naki poyadu

Trs administration was good for sure 100 times better than congress , they retained the brand image of hyderbad telangana, even in villages lake restoration,  weavers etc, telangana lo at least farmers were using borewells and did 24 hours farming during trs rule

what did you expect from congress government?? And revanth reddy or for that any other leader from congress , ipude emi chusav anna sanka naki pothadi . Inka power politics raledu

Antu rogalau , dengue , slow ga villages lo power cut media lo focus avadam ledu, t news lost its credibility valu emi vesina chudaru vere media ni revntham control lo (control or begging) nothing is coming , trs is not even exposing them

mundu mundu chala chustav embrace it , 

Corruption was ridiculous in BRS rule. BRS bullying was way too much including media. They did not let any one voice their opinion. 

They provided current to farmers and houses but at what expense? Moving a surplus state into a debt ridden state. E.g. Amount they owe to the power companies. I wish they let architects do their job and put together a good solution for water and power supply to farmers than build a 1000 pound gorilla.

TRS demolished N convention center compound when they came to power in 2014. 10 yrs and they did nothing. Just collecting check's from Nag. No action taken.

Congress historically is no better. Corrupt Governments. 

I would not blame the current govt for lack of projects or new investments. Global Recession is the reason. If they cannot attract businesses in future, I would blame them. 

11 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Corruption was ridiculous in BRS rule. BRS bullying was way too much including media. They did not let any one voice their opinion. 

They provided current to farmers and houses but at what expense? Moving a surplus state into a debt ridden state. E.g. Amount they owe to the power companies. I wish they let architects do their job and put together a good solution for water and power supply to farmers than build a 1000 pound gorilla.

TRS demolished N convention center compound when they came to power in 2014. 10 yrs and they did nothing. Just collecting check's from Nag. No action taken.

Congress historically is no better. Corrupt Governments. 

I would not blame the current govt for lack of projects or new investments. Global Recession is the reason. If they cannot attract businesses in future, I would blame them. 

What ever anna trs had control in administration,  this govt sukkalu will start soon akbaruddin di kulchamanadi kulchadu , joker rofl corruption , there is comedy thing going on for a contractor to do get work earlier they used to bribe one powerhouse like son daughter nephew , now on this govt you have ro feed  many and multiple layers aina pani avadu anta , media manipulation full , villages lo dengue etc mottam no coverage Hydra Hydra antunadu just see few more days inka pack of cards ala unayi , what they did no on cares farmer having 24 hour power with underground matters,  let's see time will tell 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

What ever anna trs had control in administration,  this govt sukkalu will start soon akbaruddin di kulchamanadi kulchadu , joker rofl corruption , there is comedy thing going on for a contractor to do get work earlier they used to bribe one powerhouse like son daughter nephew , now on this govt you have ro feed  many and multiple layers aina pani avadu anta , media manipulation full , villages lo dengue etc mottam no coverage Hydra Hydra antunadu just see few more days inka pack of cards ala unayi , what they did no on cares farmer having 24 hour power with underground matters,  let's see time will tell 

So far, I am not impressed with Revant's governance. Everything he has done so far is to cement his position as CM or creative positive vibes for him or create negative vibes for opposition without actually doing anything but with propaganda (even though there might be truth in it) and now with Hydra. I can clearly see politics in these. I will reserve my judgement for future of what all he does with Hydra. 

But the corruption in previous govt. Even die-hard BRS fan would agree to that. 

17 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

So far, I am not impressed with Revant's governance. Everything he has done so far is to cement his position as CM or creative positive vibes for him or create negative vibes for opposition without actually doing anything but with propaganda (even though there might be truth in it) and now with Hydra. I can clearly see politics in these. I will reserve my judgement for future of what all he does with Hydra. 

But the corruption in previous govt. Even die-hard BRS fan would agree to that. 

Off course amduke valani pakana kurchupetaru , grip on administration is different from corruption. Sir free bus imagine aipotadi anukuntunadu, let see I koncham time chusthe telustadi emina chestado emo 

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Off course amduke valani pakana kurchupetaru , grip on administration is different from corruption. Sir free bus imagine aipotadi anukuntunadu, let see I koncham time chusthe telustadi emina chestado emo 

Its all perspectives .. Lets say the real estate has gone down with HYDRA activities 

Real estate agents and people who own lands are disappointed with current govt. At the same time, people who do not have lands are happy that they can afford a plot or an apartment. 

Andaru dongale .. dorikina dorakakapoyina..

17 hours ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

The latest Ease of Doing Business (EoDB) reformers' rankings reflect the misrule of the Revanth government in Telangana.

It is unfortunate that Telangana, which consistently secured the top spot in the EoDB rankings during the BRS rule, has not even found a place on the list in the EoDB reformers' rankings now 

The Congress government should hang its head in shame that a top-performing state like Telangana is now a worst performer according to these rankings.

While shady ventures and shell companies of cronies thrive under his administration, Telangana’s prestige and business climate crumble. Will this Congress government care to explain this shocking downfall?

The ranking also highlights how Telangana's brand image is being damaged due to the inefficiency of an inept Chief Minister like Revanth

Pathetic state of affairs!

its natural no.. Usually the party which is opposition to Ruling party gets the piece of cake in last.. Still surprised why companies are coming to TG instead of going Kerala which is number one now... as per the latest ranking TG, KA and TN are not doing good.. but reality is opposite.. 

I think the real estate industry folks has used their connections with corporate world to influence this...