Madhuri aunty on fire..manchi samsarika boothulu vunnayi

Sreeven

48 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Endanna nuvvu kuda mana kurrolla laaga baga follow ayipotunnav :D

I am curious to see how her life unfolds…

Power attracts women anedaniki she is a good example… she is willing to sacrifice her youth, wealth and family to become popular and also become a politician.. 

Interviews avi comedy ga untunnayi.. interviewers are playing with her and she either doesn’t understand it or she just enjoys the attention she is getting from the media.. 

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

I am curious to see how her life unfolds…

Power attracts women anedaniki she is a good example… she is willing to sacrifice her youth, wealth and family to become popular and also become a politician.. 

Interviews avi comedy ga untunnayi.. interviewers are playing with her and she either doesn’t understand it or she just enjoys the attention she is getting from the media.. 

Women are attracted to bad boys, power, Charming personalities, Good Comm skills, etc. 

She is aware of the trolls and she does not care. All she cares about is the increased followers and newfound popularity and media attention. May be she wanted to become a heroine when she was younger :D

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Women are attracted to bad boys, power, Charming personalities, Good Comm skills, etc. 

She is aware of the trolls and she does not care. All she cares about is the increased followers and newfound popularity and media attention. May be she wanted to become a heroine when she was younger :D

Inter lo undagaa pelli chesesaranta papam.. I guess her husband was at least 30 when she got married.. she quotes her in laws family with their names and talks so great about them and her husband that they add rich, educated, foreign, gives her all his salary, broad minded etc etc.. She cheated him but still says she didn’t do anything wrong.. 

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Inter lo undagaa pelli chesesaranta papam.. I guess her husband was at least 30 when she got married.. she quotes her in laws family with their names and talks so great about them and her husband that they add rich, educated, foreign, gives her all his salary, broad minded etc etc.. She cheated him but still says she didn’t do anything wrong.. 

She is a diamond in the rough ... First person to not blame the other party and telling truth ... I have more respect on her now .. 

• Haha 1