12 Hours చంద్రన్న Govt నిద్రపోయిందా ? Why no evacuation took place ?

andhra_jp

15 minutes ago, 2024 said:

idhi explain cheyyi oka sari  

To save CBN's house from flooding (Yes Budameru diversion can effect CBN house) 

11 minutes ago, 2024 said:

457734498_8388168187870964_4936553220566

chillara batch Budameru ekkada undhi, CBN house ekkada undhoo chudandhi @3$%

lol thelisi matlaadathaava  baa..BDC(To control the floods, the river was dammed at Velagaleru village, and a diversion channel, the Budameru Diversion Canal (BDC), was constructed from Velagaleru to join the Krishna River upstream of the Prakasam Barrage) water endhuloki kaliputhundhi Krishna loke baa..indha ee kindha incident gurthundha this was in 2019 floods appudu 4.6 lakh cusecs water krishna lo vacchinappude boats addupetti flood thecchi CBN house munigelaga chesaaruannappudu BDC nunchi 30k cusecs plus already aa day naa 7 lk cusecs water vunnayi krishna lo mari appudu munagadha baa this is my understanding again it's politically driven statement by YCP same like  ee kindha issue 2019 lo kooda politically driven statement anthey..

Aa party gorrelu nammuthaaru anthey but karakatta deggara vunna illu ayithe munuguthaayi that;s a known fact adhi BDC nunchi release ayithene munuguthundhi anedhi konchem masala added by YCP manthena gaari video monna released gaa munigindhi ani infact inkonchem height lo vuntadhi then ardham chesuko CBN illu entha scope vundho

26 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

Paytm/phonepey/google pay elanti diversion matalu tappa adigina question ki answer vuntee pettu anna...

yevarayna govt ni question chestee vallu paytm batch antaava ?  joke aa ?

When Krishna river flows with its full capacity will it accept 100 times lesser flow from budameru? even if you divert ?

Can Paytms explain?

5 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

1. The Krishna River was flowing at maximum capacity and couldn’t accommodate the Budameru’s flow.
2. There was pressure from the VTTPS (power plant).
3. To save CBN's house from flooding (Yes Budameru diversion can affect CBN house) 

Krishna River can only take Budameru water if it is flowing at less than 12ft at Pavitra Sangamam and the water level at Pavitra Sangamam was 16 ft that night, so Krishna River also started getting into Budameru. So, Point 1  and point 3 doesn't make sense.

I have no information or anything about VTPS. I am not sure how VTPS will be impacted by all this. VTPS uses the canal just to release hot water, which can be done seamlessly even during floods.

Coming to alerting and releasing water through gates, I don't have a timeline of events and will be happy to see timelines. I understand that the water is already flowing over the Budameru regulator locks and there was a breach to the canal. So, lifting the locks doesn't even matter.

Coming to this afternoon ke flood full level loki raakamundhe evening release chesthaam ani DE informed the authorities 

mid nite to early morning flooded and no alerts given... U can check the statements from sisodia and DE nayak from couple of days ago

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HighlyRespected said:

When Krishna river flows with its full capacity will it accept 100 times lesser flow from budameru? even if you divert ?

Can Paytms explain?

baa that's the point akkada mundhu nunche gates konchem konchem etthundaalsindhi anedhe discussion aada... they had information paina nunchi baaga water released and also ikkada heavy rains with flood warnings alaantappudu down ki vadhalaayi ani flood buffer anega ee issue antha came.. Adey gaa Jaggadu cheppindhi appude gaa Gates gatra ani topic nadichindhi

2 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

1. The Krishna River was flowing at maximum capacity and couldn’t accommodate the Budameru’s flow.
2. There was pressure from the VTTPS (power plant).
3. To save CBN's house from flooding (Yes Budameru diversion can affect CBN house) 

Krishna River can only take Budameru water if it is flowing at less than 12ft at Pavitra Sangamam and the water level at Pavitra Sangamam was 16 ft that night, so Krishna River also started getting into Budameru. So, Point 1  and point 3 doesn't make sense.

I have no information or anything about VTPS. I am not sure how VTPS will be impacted by all this. VTPS uses the canal just to release hot water, which can be done seamlessly even during floods.

Coming to alerting and releasing water through gates, I don't have a timeline of events and will be happy to see timelines. I understand that the water is already flowing over the Budameru regulator locks and there was a breach to the canal. So, lifting the locks doesn't even matter.

This is exactly what I'm trying to communicate and obviously paytms shot me down with personal abuse. once water level goes beyond crest levels, it doesnt matter whether or not the regulator locks were opened.

8 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

This is exactly what I'm trying to communicate and obviously paytms shot me down with personal abuse. once water level goes beyond crest levels, it doesnt matter whether or not the regulator locks were opened.

the point is about protocol baa warnings ekkada iccharu anedhi main disco rest all masala gaani..

gates saturday evening etthuthaaru ani afternoon ey decided and that has been communicated to the officials and vja effect ayyindhi after mid nite to early morning they had a good 12-15 hrs..

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, 2024 said:

idhi explain cheyyi oka sari  

To save CBN's house from flooding (Yes Budameru diversion can effect CBN house) 

Even i dont agree that it might be one of reason...

but my main question is why no evacuation took place even though they had 12hrs of time ?

3 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

the point is about protocol baa warnings ekkada iccharu anedhi main disco rest all masala gaani..

gates saturday evening etthuthaaru ani afternoon ey decided and that has been communicated to the officials and vja effect ayyindhi after mid nite to early morning they have a good 12-15 hrs..

I agree to this point. Lack of communication is definitely there. kaani chandrababu illu save cheydaniki motham muncharu anedi...not a sellable idea. I feel jagan with his personal nafrath on cbn doomed watever leverage ycp have to point the govt failure. Same thing he did with arresting him just for personal ego.

Thats why tdp dont have to worry much about jagan as long as he does everything for personal vengeance.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Very nicely written conspiracy theory. Budameru water water krishna lo kalavalante water level 12ft lopundali. That particular day it was well above that 12ft threshold and krishna is not accepting any flow, infact a flow reversal was going to take place. 2-3 places gandlu oorike paddaya? Had they not kept the flow into budameru, it could have created more breaches to the drain. Ee whole episode lo lack of communication to downstream areas is a blunder.

Illegal constructions valla flow block ayyi beyond crest levels flooding aindane vishayam maathram baane ignore chesaru.

Seriously Bro,  CBN govt will pay big price for this man made disaster... forget politics and imagine the affected people who had not a inch of alert from govt and had to pay the price..

Atleast oka sorry kuda cheppadaniki ego and coverup by Present govt..

Inka worst endi ante, friday roju IMD alerts vachinayi state ki, along with Telangana.

Saturday roju maa world famous visionary ekanga cabinet meeting kuda pettindu…and there was no discussion of Weather alerts and its readyness.

Endi ra idi ante kodtaru…sendranna rajyam la question cheyodhu, chesthe road mida pandapetti cheyyi narukutaru..

Alerts levu, readyness ledu, standard protocol which is place already was not adhered to…it took three full days to reconsteuct lake breach, idoka pedda vichitram and it was celebrated as a land mark moment…katta tegithe repair cheyanika 3 days pattindi, talkata eda pettukuntaru ra asalu ?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, akkum_bakkum said:

I agree to this point. Lack of communication is definitely there. kaani chandrababu illu save cheydaniki motham muncharu anedi...not a sellable idea. I feel jagan with his personal nafrath on cbn doomed watever leverage ycp have to point the govt failure. Same thing he did with arresting him just for personal ego.

Thats why tdp dont have to worry much about jagan as long as he does everything for personal vengeance.

yes like i mentioned above it's pure masala added politicize cheyyataniki..

3 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

but TDP is doing exactly that everything they are bringing his name for everything.. You know how it works kadha baa padey padey antha vaade vaade chesaadu antey oka point lo sympathy vasthadhi

19 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

baa that's the point akkada mundhu nunche gates konchem konchem etthundaalsindhi anedhe discussion aada... they had information paina nunchi baaga water released and also ikkada heavy rains with flood warnings alaantappudu down ki vadhalaayi ani flood buffer anega ee issue antha came.. Adey gaa Jaggadu cheppindhi appude gaa Gates gatra ani topic nadichindhi

Again, I don't know the timelines of rain, warnings (you mentioned), breach,... The way I understand is that Budameru Canal is about 160 Kms long and most of it is from the regulator to Kolleru. You can see the video from 8-12 minutes. There are about 30-40 kilometers at the most for this to travel and I don't think they possibly have 12 hours before it reaches the regulator.  To cover 30-40 kilometers at that speed, it won't take 12 hours. Maybe 2 hours or so as water could travel 20-25 Kms per hour at higher flow rates. Again, I understand that 2 hours is not enough for all the Vijayawada to submerge and there could be time for moving people. but I don't think there is a warning mechanism for Budameru like we have for major rivers. 

In the middle of all this, the city itself (as well as the entire path of Budameru) also received more than 20 cms of rain within a short period so the infrastructure is not enough to clear the rainwater in the city itself for a day or two. 

Overall, it is not as easy as saying that the officials did not do the right thing and it is a failure of govt. There may be some people at fault here but it is not practical to assume all the average case scenarios. 

There are also power outages and cell phone reception outages in the midst of all this. Also about 40 lakes in different villages breached.

So, overall, I think the weather forecast should have predicted better and gave govt ample time to be prepared for the incident. Everything else is not as east to predict.

By mentioning CBN's house, the opposition is actually shooting itself in the foot and helping the current administration to escape the main issues. Even with the Unprecented floods that Krishna river experienced, Amaravati Capital region and CBN's house didn't seem much affected.

However the current government should be answerable on why flooding of this magnitude was not predicted and why  no evacuation notices were possible?

If Budameru flood plain occupations are a reason, they should implement something similar to HYDRA in a humane way possible.

8 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Again, I don't know the timelines of rain, warnings (you mentioned), breach,... The way I understand is that Budameru Canal is about 160 Kms long and most of it is from the regulator to Kolleru. You can see the video from 8-12 minutes. There are about 30-40 kilometers at the most for this to travel and I don't think they possibly have 12 hours before it reaches the regulator.  To cover 30-40 kilometers at that speed, it won't take 12 hours. Maybe 2 hours or so as water could travel 20-25 Kms per hour at higher flow rates. Again, I understand that 2 hours is not enough for all the Vijayawada to submerge and there could be time for moving people. but I don't think there is a warning mechanism for Budameru like we have for major rivers. 

Anna,  flooding started in Vijayawada around 10AM on September 1st and Budameru gates were opened around midnight on Aug 31st.

So 12hrs gap leeda ? 

2 hours ago, andhra_jp said:

janalni mundu gaanee alert cheyyadam and to give time to evacuate bhayya...

12 hours undi Khali cheyyandi ante evadu khali chestaru kaka some buildings are encroached ones so vallu chaste kuda khali cheyyaru... Neellu vaste choostam le antaru...