Oka tellavadi avedana

ForEverJava

5 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

today I dropped off my kid to hays middle school. I understand that every parent has things to do like work etc but some parents who droop also their kids  NEED to respect TRAFFIC RULES and PERSONS WALKING and crossing the street with aid of the traffic lights . if you can’t see the people walking TRYING TO CROSS the street when THEY HAVE THE RIGHT you  have a serious  problem, and also you can’t  force another driver to go faster and violate the traffic rules just because you are in a hurry. today a very angry MAN PARENT ( Indian background) DRIVING A RED TESLA WAS RUSHING ME AT HILCREST AND PANTHER CREEK beeping lot.  I want to let him know that I have  dash cameras in front and behind of my car. Next time I will put a police report and repot you. Learn to drive. Sincerely a mother who expects the same respect that she gives to others. If you respect me, I respect you.

mana vaala etulu schools daggara, playgrounds daggara, shopping parkig lots lo or community lo worst behaviour. some are sensible but there are some that think that they are speed car racers

16 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

today I dropped off my kid to hays middle school. I understand that every parent has things to do like work etc but some parents who droop also their kids  NEED to respect TRAFFIC RULES and PERSONS WALKING and crossing the street with aid of the traffic lights . if you can’t see the people walking TRYING TO CROSS the street when THEY HAVE THE RIGHT you  have a serious  problem, and also you can’t  force another driver to go faster and violate the traffic rules just because you are in a hurry. today a very angry MAN PARENT ( Indian background) DRIVING A RED TESLA WAS RUSHING ME AT HILCREST AND PANTHER CREEK beeping lot.  I want to let him know that I have  dash cameras in front and behind of my car. Next time I will put a police report and repot you. Learn to drive. Sincerely a mother who expects the same respect that she gives to others. If you respect me, I respect you.

Mari daridram ga tayaru ayyindi manolla behavior road middle lo car stopping picking kids from sidewalk next to school to avoid crowd and crossing at train tracks to cross road instead of using cross walk .. goras ee madhya not even smiling when wished ..

13 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Mari daridram ga tayaru ayyindi manolla behavior road middle lo car stopping picking kids from sidewalk next to school to avoid crowd and crossing at train tracks to cross road instead of using cross walk .. goras ee madhya not even smiling when wished ..

hate people merge from left  lane to 2 lane road … 2 lane road lo unna vallaki teledha end of third lane ki velthay 2 lane ki vellqchu ani … stupid fellas are there all over 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Tesla ane cheppqdu ga malli bracket lo Indian ane endhuku le

tesla thellodu drive chesthada 

in my observation most of the tesla drivers (not all but many) have some attitude and worst traffic sense

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Not surprised at all, ran into a desi aunti with her kid in the front who ran 2 stop signs back to back and dropped off her kid at kumon without realizing she ran 2 stop signs knowingly that her kid is late to kumon!!! 

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

In our school desi auntys and vuncles madyalo pettadanki try chestharu, as if they have no way to go annatu face pedtharu already 1-2 miles line lo unna vallaki bp leputharu. Evening aeithe phone lo meeting join aei vachi rush chestharu, mundhu car lo pillalu ekki these varaku kuda agaru pakkana nundi kottestharu.

Recently oka tesla aunty alane pakka nundi theyadanki try chesindhi, mundhu car kid came to left side to get in and it was close.

Galiz mentality of desi Telugu people aunties and uncles. We have a car pool lane for picking up kids and the day care sent us the directions in a big parking lot. But some desi parents g badhakam tho evadu drive chestadu chuttu antha ani just making a k turn and joining the line. Bullseet behavior 

34 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

Not surprised at all, ran into a desi aunti with her kid in the front who ran 2 stop signs back to back and dropped off her kid at kumon without realizing she ran 2 stop signs knowingly that her kid is late to kumon!!! 

That’s very dangerous. T bone hit 30 40 speed la kuda dangerous 

ikkada forums lo, social media lo mana desi galla racha ni entha worst ga untadho entha discuss chesina evvadu maradu. aa time ki malla kukka bodhu vankare annattu chestharu. ^&H