Oka tellavadi avedana

ForEverJava

52 minutes ago, megadheera said:

That’s very dangerous. T bone hit 30 40 speed la kuda dangerous 

She didn’t even care, she could have easily killed someone especially kids will be walking around in that area!

1 hour ago, psycontr said:

In our school desi auntys and vuncles madyalo pettadanki try chestharu, as if they have no way to go annatu face pedtharu already 1-2 miles line lo unna vallaki bp leputharu. Evening aeithe phone lo meeting join aei vachi rush chestharu, mundhu car lo pillalu ekki these varaku kuda agaru pakkana nundi kottestharu.

Recently oka tesla aunty alane pakka nundi theyadanki try chesindhi, mundhu car kid came to left side to get in and it was close.

Did she even realize how dangerous was that ? It is not Tesla.. saw all other kind of cars too 

18 hours ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

ikkada forums lo, social media lo mana desi galla racha ni entha worst ga untadho entha discuss chesina evvadu maradu. aa time ki malla kukka bodhu vankare annattu chestharu. ^&H

Anduke I am directly calling speaking with police non emergency line directly asking for more patrol motorcycle cops catching offenders live lo that made much difference when I was able to speak with pd officer and getting them details about Incident and proofs and asking the patrol to catch repeat offenders at exact spots I know of..

• Like 2

Yeah mana desis ki worst parking and driving habbits…. You will see lot of examples at school drop off and pick up lanes… rasukuntu pothe ee thread min 100 pages avvudddi 

Recent ga oka group lo choosa oka desi gadu mazda sedan back seat lo kid without seat belt near Walmart and  on the phone tellodu photo Teesi viral chesadu area mottam ..just ppl are driving in such dangerous conditions putting their and kids life at risk if u know this guy any chance please put couple of mottikayalu on his head put some sense into his mind ..

https://imgur.com/a/gbNgKrt

Asal Dallas lo what I saw is kids ki seat belt ae veyaru parents. Ayya ante, chinapati nundi anthe kurchoru ani parents easy ga cheptaru. They just drive around like that.

i am not generalizing but few of them I saw 

29 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Anduke I am directly calling speaking with police non emergency line directly asking for more patrol motorcycle cops catching offenders live lo that made much difference when I was able to pd officer and getting them details about Incident and proofs and asking the patrol to catch repeat offenders at exact spots I know of..

This is how parking in bus stops a**h*** doing ..don’t even leave proper way to buses to leave and as soon as pick kids immediately take off without ensuring if any kids walking around tellollu pissed off with Desis making u turns middle of road lazy to go into ally and turn around ..multiples cops watched bus stops  Desi gallaki tickets paydayee e Madya lo still atleast some days discipline then later again dog tail curly type anyway 🥵🫣

https://imgur.com/a/GKc88hG

3 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

today I dropped off my kid to hays middle school. I understand that every parent has things to do like work etc but some parents who droop also their kids  NEED to respect TRAFFIC RULES and PERSONS WALKING and crossing the street with aid of the traffic lights . if you can’t see the people walking TRYING TO CROSS the street when THEY HAVE THE RIGHT you  have a serious  problem, and also you can’t  force another driver to go faster and violate the traffic rules just because you are in a hurry. today a very angry MAN PARENT ( Indian background) DRIVING A RED TESLA WAS RUSHING ME AT HILCREST AND PANTHER CREEK beeping lot.  I want to let him know that I have  dash cameras in front and behind of my car. Next time I will put a police report and repot you. Learn to drive. Sincerely a mother who expects the same respect that she gives to others. If you respect me, I respect you.

Why is it always TESLA drivers? They are so impatient. Since Covid I rarely drove to office (may be 30 times) and I have had at least 3 incidents where they were bullying me in the Carpool lane even when I was driving 75 MPH (65 MPH rule) in CA. All 3 times its Tesla.

I have heard similar complaints from others. Why so impatient? 

Regarding your case, don't wait for the next time, report it. Drivers gotta learn. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Why is it always TESLA drivers? They are so impatient. Since Covid I rarely drove to office (may be 30 times) and I have had at least 3 incidents where they were bullying me in the Carpool lane even when I was driving 75 MPH (65 MPH rule) in CA. All 3 times its Tesla.

I have heard similar complaints from others. Why so impatient? 

Regarding your case, don't wait for the next time, report it. Drivers gotta learn. 

Breaking undadu ga 

aaa golf cart ni thokkatamee pani

2 hours ago, letstalk2024 said:

Breaking undadu ga 

aaa golf cart ni thokkatamee pani

Really? Just gas? Tesla automatically applies brakes? 

8 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

today I dropped off my kid to hays middle school. I understand that every parent has things to do like work etc but some parents who droop also their kids  NEED to respect TRAFFIC RULES and PERSONS WALKING and crossing the street with aid of the traffic lights . if you can’t see the people walking TRYING TO CROSS the street when THEY HAVE THE RIGHT you  have a serious  problem, and also you can’t  force another driver to go faster and violate the traffic rules just because you are in a hurry. today a very angry MAN PARENT ( Indian background) DRIVING A RED TESLA WAS RUSHING ME AT HILCREST AND PANTHER CREEK beeping lot.  I want to let him know that I have  dash cameras in front and behind of my car. Next time I will put a police report and repot you. Learn to drive. Sincerely a mother who expects the same respect that she gives to others. If you respect me, I respect you.

Just report it. Warning Enduku. 

25 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Really? Just gas? Tesla automatically applies brakes? 

Mostly single pedal.. if you take out feet from gas pedal I think it slows down. For complete stop I guess you still need to apply breaks

15 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Mostly single pedal.. if you take out feet from gas pedal I think it slows down. For complete stop I guess you still need to apply breaks

Taking leg off gas pedal slows down other cars as well. Does Tesla slow down more?

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Taking leg off gas pedal slows down other cars as well. Does Tesla slow down more?

It will go to literally  0 in secs accelerator medha leg thesesthay