Oka tellavadi avedana

ForEverJava

45 minutes ago, argadorn said:

It will go to literally  0 in secs accelerator medha leg thesesthay

Its quiet an adjustment going from driving a regular car to Tesla. If someone has a Tesla and another Gas car, it can be quiet difficult to switch between them.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, chammakchandra said:

Not surprised at all, ran into a desi aunti with her kid in the front who ran 2 stop signs back to back and dropped off her kid at kumon without realizing she ran 2 stop signs knowingly that her kid is late to kumon!!! 

Indian ppl and Telugu ppl in specific DO NOT understand STOP sign. Maa friends and cousins ee chala mandi just do rolling stop. Enni sarulu cheppina nannu item laga chustaru.

Ticket vaste they will claim and cry, they did stop and police was wrong. I know for a fact they would not have stopped because of their driving habit I see all the time.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, baabaa said:

Indian ppl and Telugu ppl in specific DO NOT understand STOP sign. Maa friends and cousins ee chala mandi just do rolling stop. Enni sarulu cheppina nannu item laga chustaru.

Ticket vaste they will claim and cry, they did stop and police was wrong. I know for a fact they would not have stopped because of their driving habit I see all the time.

Alanti vallaki cop and ticket and insurance rate hike only can make it understand 

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

Alanti vallaki cop and ticket and insurance rate hike only can make it understand 

True but they ask your insurance and if it is lower then they cry 

27 minutes ago, Paamu said:

For some desis, street dog behavior is in the blood. Always selfish … don’t care about others. Their behavior is little bit controlled in the US but when more dogs meet ( events, desi stores , restaurants, parks etc) their original behavior shows up and don’t care about what country they are in.  I wish more people are fined heavily and arrested for bad driving at schools. Chinna chinna kids unnaru ani telvadaa— pichi dogs. 
Few arrests regular ga aythe kaani rest of the folks ki artham kaadu. Take videos and send to your local PD. 

Natho endhuku matladadam ledu bye1

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Its quiet an adjustment going from driving a regular car to Tesla. If someone has a Tesla and another Gas car, it can be quiet difficult to switch between them.

I think you can turnoff that feature 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Recent ga Oka family 6 members sedan car lo including 2yr old kid, no car seat. Just meeda kurchipetukoni trips ki veltunaru. 

5 hours ago, baabaa said:

Reminds me of my friend and his elder brother. My friend follows all rules perfectly and his elder brother none. His brother says he has no tickets. In a span of 2 months he got 4 tickets out of which 2 are STOP sign ones.

Time vaste, 1/2 tickets padithe telustadi.

7 hours ago, baabaa said:

Agree they don’t realize importance of stop sign until they make a serious accident