trump vs kamala debate live

Mancode

Who will win the debate   

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 minutes ago, Mancode said:

thatha win with 280 electrol votes, inkaa ekuva vasthe naaku samandam ledu, 

worst case -10 , anthe

many of us underestimating kamala akka debate performance , she is ok perfomer , except that rout with tulsi akka once, what do u think?

@Sam480 @Assam_Bhayya @Raisins_72 @Sucker @Konebhar6

She is a a Lawyer bro and lawyer's are generally good at debating, So I'm expecting a tight debate

Hope thata doesn't do any personal attacks on her and simply sticks to economy and immigration in the debate

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

She is a a Lawyer bro and lawyer's are generally good at debating, So I'm expecting a tight debate

Hope thata doesn't do any personal attacks on her and simply sticks to economy and immigration in the debate

She will bring , convicted felon vs prosecutor line once for sure 😁 ,it would be fun to watch how thatha will respond back 

6 minutes ago, Mancode said:

She will bring , convicted felon vs prosecutor line once for sure 😁 ,it would be fun to watch how thatha will respond back 

ya one thing for sure, It won't be boring as the 1st debate😅 between trump and Biden

18 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

ya one thing for sure, It won't be boring as the 1st debate😅 between trump and Biden

True it will be best , Kamala has decent track record as VP ayunte inkaa tight ayedhi.  ..

2016,2020,2024 thatha debates lo idhe toughest ani expecting

my guess kamal will stress more on trump charges, abortion issues and may be on capital hill too

trump will stress more on ukrain and southern borders, economy 

and also there will be mutual  discussions on israel palestine as well

2 hours ago, Sam480 said:

It will be her strategy to insult him and him going crazy. As long as he sticks with policy and blunders of current govt he will be fine. But if he goes nuts and starts talking abt indian/black and her personal past then he will lose debate and possibly election.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Sam480 said:

Aa daridram nduku Anna gurthu chesthav 

biden-sniff.gif

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, baabaa said:

It will be her strategy to insult him and him going crazy. As long as he sticks with policy and blunders of current govt he will be fine. But if he goes nuts and starts talking abt indian/black and her personal past then he will lose debate and possibly election.

Pichi fook gaadu okati adigithe thala thoka lekunda wonderful huge ive words last lo Inka vaunty thu thu anadame baby_dc1

3 hours ago, Mancode said:

thatha win with 280 electrol votes, inkaa ekuva vasthe naaku samandam ledu, 

worst case -10 , anthe

many of us underestimating kamala akka debate performance , she is ok perfomer , except that rout with tulsi akka once, what do u think?

@Sam480 @Assam_Bhayya @Raisins_72 @Sucker @Konebhar6

Trump may not have knowledge but he can easily say BS and stand by it. As long as he does not bully or make a mockery of opponents. 
I only saw 1 video where she was put on spot and she did not do well. Debate is a diff game. If she prepares well, she can have an edge.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Trump may not have knowledge but he can easily say BS and stand by it. As long as he does not bully or make a mockery of opponents. 
I only saw 1 video where she was put on spot and she did not do well. Debate is a diff game. If she prepares well, she can have an edge.

she is preparing well thats what i heard, 5 days she is in training on method acting, debating 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

he will loose control, dumb thatha he shouldn't forget he is debating half tamil baapaan, she is not sharp as vivek ramaswamy , but she is equally knowledgable

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Mancode said:

she is preparing well thats what i heard, 5 days she is in training on method acting, debating 

Any chance the debate will swing the vote in someone’s favor?