True characterization of Lord Sri Krishna : An interesting read

AndhraPickles

8 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

it's not all black / all white bro.....there are Grey areas of History we on this can't decipher......

This video has nothing to do with time line of rama,  Facts are always black or white, there wont be any middle ground.  u are mixing actual indian history and indian mythology.  Indian history has scientific evidence which corroborates with books written, where as indian mythology has no scientific evidence, scientists tried their best to find actual evidence from these mythological texts but they ended up empty handed. Dont fall for these articles or videos of youtubers claiming that dwaraka, ramayan etc evidence were found. they are just mere click baits.

Coming to the video above what best date for unveiling bala rama statue than rama navami. they couldnt wait for just for a few more days to do it on rama navami think about it.

Funfact : krishna is word derived from sanskrit "Krsna" which means black check the below link

https://www.learnsanskrit.cc/translate?search=krsna&dir=au

1 hour ago, rational said:

This video has nothing to do with time line of rama,  Facts are always black or white, there wont be any middle ground.  u are mixing actual indian history and indian mythology.  Indian history has scientific evidence which corroborates with books written, where as indian mythology has no scientific evidence, scientists tried their best to find actual evidence from these mythological texts but they ended up empty handed. Dont fall for these articles or videos of youtubers claiming that dwaraka, ramayan etc evidence were found. they are just mere click baits.

Coming to the video above what best date for unveiling bala rama statue than rama navami. they couldnt wait for just for a few more days to do it on rama navami think about it.

Funfact : krishna is word derived from sanskrit "Krsna" which means black check the below link

https://www.learnsanskrit.cc/translate?search=krsna&dir=au

that video is an information for ur statement..."that rama didnt exist way before krishna. " in ur earlier post...

17 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

that video is an information for ur statement..."that rama didnt exist way before krishna. " in ur earlier post...

Dude!  if u check my post on time line of rama . the valmiki ramanyana verses clearly  mention of chola, check the history of chola kingdom it around 8th and 9th century. explain me how sugriva who is alive in 7000 BCE is talking about future chola kingdom which is around 850CE? Here clearly wen can see only two options

1)either king rama is around 8th or 9th century (if king rama is around this time line we could have found more evidence because we found a lot of evidence of chola, pallava, pandya kingdoms)

2) the story of rama is created during or after the chola timeline. 

I am taking versus from valmiki ramayana as it believed as standard for history of rama.  

Are you suggesting that valmiki ramayana is wrong and the guy in this video is correct??

42 minutes ago, rational said:

Dude!  if u check my post on time line of rama . the valmiki ramanyana verses clearly  mention of chola, check the history of chola kingdom it around 8th and 9th century. explain me how sugriva who is alive in 7000 BCE is talking about future chola kingdom which is around 850CE? Here clearly wen can see only two options

1)either king rama is around 8th or 9th century (if king rama is around this time line we could have found more evidence because we found a lot of evidence of chola, pallava, pandya kingdoms)

2) the story of rama is created during or after the chola timeline. 

I am taking versus from valmiki ramayana as it believed as standard for history of rama.  

Are you suggesting that valmiki ramayana is wrong and the guy in this video is correct??

"Kruthethu Naarasimho Bhoo Trethayaam Raghunandana Dwapare Vasudevascha Kalau Venkatanayaka! ||"

Translation: In Kritha Yuga, Lord Narasimha, In Treta Yuga Lord Sri Rama, In Dwapara Yuga Lord Sri Krishna, and in Kaliyuga Lord Sri Venkateswara are called as Prathyaksha Dhaivams (Deities).

9 hours ago, AndhraPickles said:

"Kruthethu Naarasimho Bhoo Trethayaam Raghunandana Dwapare Vasudevascha Kalau Venkatanayaka! ||"

Translation: In Kritha Yuga, Lord Narasimha, In Treta Yuga Lord Sri Rama, In Dwapara Yuga Lord Sri Krishna, and in Kaliyuga Lord Sri Venkateswara are called as Prathyaksha Dhaivams (Deities).

Just for a moment forget you read above  ramyana, mahabharata etc  and imagine u know nothing about indian mythology or history. if this is the first time ur reading a book and the verse is written like this

Kruthethu Raghunandana Bhoo Trethayaam Naarasimho Dwapare  Vasudevascha  Venkatanayaka Kalau! ||"

Translation:   In Kritha Lord Sri Rama Yuga, , In Treta Yuga Lord Narasimha , In Dwapara Yuga Lord Sri Venkateswara, and in Kaliyuga Lord Sri Krishna are called as Prathyaksha Dhaivams (Deities).

Then would u accept this verse is correct ?

3 hours ago, rational said:

Just for a moment forget you read above  ramyana, mahabharata etc  and imagine u know nothing about indian mythology or history. if this is the first time ur reading a book and the verse is written like this

Kruthethu Raghunandana Bhoo Trethayaam Naarasimho Dwapare  Vasudevascha  Venkatanayaka Kalau! ||"

Translation:   In Kritha Lord Sri Rama Yuga, , In Treta Yuga Lord Narasimha , In Dwapara Yuga Lord Sri Venkateswara, and in Kaliyuga Lord Sri Krishna are called as Prathyaksha Dhaivams (Deities).

Then would u accept this verse is correct ?

nenu post chesina verse rayabadi undi "brahmanda puranam" lo...so that chronology is a gold standard for me being a hindu....

also maharshi veda vyasa is considered an incarnation of Lord vishnu....so his writings and sayings are also a gold standard for me being a hindu...

Vyasaya Vishnu Roopaya, Vyasa Roopaya Vishnave |
Namove Bhrama Nithaye, Vasishtaya Namo Namaha:||

Meaning: Salutation to Vyas who is in the form of Vishnu and Vishnu who is in the form of Vyas and one who is the treasure house of the Vedas. Salutation to one who was born in the noble family of Vasishta. The honour of being equal to Vishnu belonged to Maharushi Vyas.

Veda Vyasa’s contribution to Sanatan Dharma is immense , he did the veda vibhag i.e. he classified the Vedam as Rig Veda ,Yajur Veda ,Sama Veda and Atharvana Veda. Then he gave 18 Puranas and then he gave us Maha Bharatam /Maha Bharat...

and if at crossroads, the decision of dharma (righteousness) in the present times is in the hands of dakshinamnaya sringeri peetam...being hindu I will follow their decisions and practices......

i am just asking you to imagine if you are in a scenario first time reading bhamanda puranan book and in that book you came across the verse i posted. would you believe it or not?