Rahul Gandhi meets American lawmakers including Ilhan Omar in US.

Sam480

13 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Thats ok you are afraid that i will expose your hypocrisy..carry on

chinnadi tisukoni paddadiga project cheyali ani chusetodivi nekendi bayapadedi

kaneesam google cheyadam kuda ranodivi malli expose and hypocrisy anta

po-ra-pawan.gif

21 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Bro simple thing Rahul Gandhi's previous foreign visits dint go well with Indian Media and public

at least e sari ayna he should have been careful on who he is meeting and what he speaks. 

Modi lekka teleprompter and scripts pettukoni chadavadalu this is not event, Modi atla chese desanni sanka nakinchadu, currently Manipur is burning from past 1 year Modi doesn't have any concern either

Rahul supposed to met them she accepted the invite thats it

Chala chinnadi tisukoni peddaga project cheyali anukuntaru, konda ni tavvi elukanu kuda pattukoleru ee vishyam la

1 hour ago, bhaigan said:

Times Algebra aa, very good source LOL,  they always cook fake propaganda's against opposition

Rahul Gandhi met them on the lines of US law making framework if Ilhan omar had her personal agenda thats her personal , she personally opposes modi ,

Ilhan Omar is Anti Modi, not Anti-Indian this is completely misleading

how come this is related to RaGa ?

BJP/RSS using this fake manufactured article and projecting RaGa's US speech as anti-national inthakanna lafoot lathkor statement inkokati undadu

ok they why did she visit pok n why is she silent on pak attrocities

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

She is US Law Maker, she has her own policies and thats her personal agenda, again I am saying there is no global acceptance for that

6 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Vomerica is supplying arms and funding to pakis. Why did you stay in vomerica ? Why did chemba and bodi visit vomerica ?

11 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Modi lekka teleprompter and scripts pettukoni chadavadalu this is not event, Modi atla chese desanni sanka nakinchadu anuko, currently Manipur is burning from past 1 year Modi doesn't have any concern either

Rahul supposed to met them she accepted the invite thats it

Chala chinnadi tisukoni peddaga project cheyali anukuntaru, konda ni tavvi elukanu kuda pattukoleru ee vishyam la

As I said previously I'm not a fan of modi and I dint like the way he dealt Manipur issue

This is more about Rahul Gandhi

12 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

As I said previously I'm not a fan of modi and I dint like the way he dealt Manipur issue

This is more about Rahul Gandhi

Again why Rahul obsession ?

Not fan of Modi is different , Anti Modi is different

When Modi not able to deal with Manipur issue properly that should be priority because Manipur is part of India and you should ask that first than this small thing

India is union of cultures, traditions, languages..etc, when modi is not able to solve Manipur issue and moreover there is a allegation that BJP CM of Manipur has actually instigated this violence then that is called "Anti-India" 

7 minutes ago, psycontr said:

Vomerica is supplying arms and funding to pakis. Why did you stay in vomerica ? Why did chemba and bodi visit vomerica ?

People like you or Omar don't represent the whole USA lol 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Again why Rahul obsession ?

Not fan of Modi is different , Anti Modi is different

When Modi not able to deal with Manipur issue properly that should be priority because Manipur is part of India it is not outside India and you should ask that first than this small thing

Rahul Gandhi is India's Leader of Opposition , So he will be quizzed .

I want him to learn from  mistakes from his past foreign tours . But still he repeats the same mistakes

I ask everything bro, Country first 

7 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Rahul Gandhi is India's Leader of Opposition , So he will be quizzed .

I want him to learn from  mistakes from his past foreign tours . But still he repeats the same mistakes

I ask everything bro, Country first 

Then who is Modi ? Some Alien ? Why India media never quizz Modi because they are sold out ?

Country first annapudu you should first ask about Manipur, where the BJP government is implementing draconian laws even today and right now

thanks for your suggestion, intha selective ga eda nunchi vastharu 

3 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Then who is Modi ? Some Alien ? Why India media never quizz Modi because they are sold out ?

This is where small thing there is no mistake in it and thanks for your suggestion

Country first annapudu you should first ask about Manipur, where the government is implementing draconian laws even today and right now

intha selective ga eda nunchi vastharu 

I asked about Manipur previously . Its a shame that Indian media never quizzes Modi

18 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

I asked about Manipur previously . Its a shame that Indian media never quizzes Modi

Its just whataboutism he doesnt answer about rahul gandhi ..divert it with modi when you have no answer

3 hours ago, bhaigan said:

If she hates modi who is Indian PM that's all together her personal agenda

When BJP/RSS promotes communal hatred in India she obviously opposes it which is her total personal agenda

Ilhan Omar is Anti Modi, not Anti-Indian this is completely misleading

Kya re bhaigan, endi ra ie lolli ?

At various times, she expressed her unhappiness on India. POK ki vellindi knowing its disputed and no other congressman or senator visited POK.

55 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Kya re bhaigan, endi ra ie lolli ?

At various times, she expressed her unhappiness on India. POK ki vellindi knowing its disputed and no other congressman or senator visited POK.

Kya re Halwa ? 

Modi Pakistan velli nawaz sherif ni hug chesukunnadu danni emantaru anti-india na ?

again I am saying that she represents her community that's her own personal agenda, there is no global acceptance for that, mana India lekka autocracy ayithe ledu ikkada here we have freedom of speech

10 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Kya re Halwa ? 

Modi Pakistan velli nawaz sherif ni hug chesukunnadu danni emantaru anti-india na ?

again I am saying that she represents her community that's her own personal agenda, there is no global acceptance for that, mana India lekka autocracy ayithe ledu kada ikkada here we have freedom of speech

Nehru poi jinnah ni kalsindu…musharaff ochi vajpayee ni kalsindu, vajoayee poi sharif ni kalsinsdu…

Aithe endi ra ayya ? Evadu evaditho kalisthe endi ra ayya…official capacities la kalsinaru, so what vaa ? 

Arey bhaigan bharta, Ilahn Omar represents her district in US Congress, not her community.  Community and religion are her personal belief's and have no importance in US Congress. 

Kya re bhaigan yeh sab ?