october bullletin

csrcsr

2 hours ago, duryaodhana said:

Not sure..inkaa yentha time paduthundho..  

E year lo they will try to reach the filing with final bro mybguess

2 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

inka nayam .. supplied himself analedu .. 

Maal ante .. paisal aa .. or something else .. 

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Cc @Sucker

Ee theddu la kuda nene bakra na

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

E year lo they will try to reach the filing with final bro mybguess

uncle e year lo ante by october 2025 they will come till Jan 2013 anthena?

naadi March 2013, so I have chances in 2026? did I get that right

5 minutes ago, praying said:

uncle e year lo ante by october 2025 they will come till Jan 2013 anthena?

naadi March 2013, so I have chances in 2026? did I get that right

You can apply in eb3 also correct (I know it's a hassle but there is a way correct)

23 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

You can apply in eb3 also correct (I know it's a hassle but there is a way correct)

thanks uncle, i just noticed that eb3 is going beyond march 2013. yes I will wait for the next movement and see where it lands. tarvatha inka lawyer gadu em chepthe ade. he vaguely mentioned that eb3 might retrogress ani...

13 minutes ago, praying said:

thanks uncle, i just noticed that eb3 is going beyond march 2013. yes I will wait for the next movement and see where it lands. tarvatha inka lawyer gadu em chepthe ade. he vaguely mentioned that eb3 might retrogress ani...

This is new fiscal we don't know regression yet , most people guess they will hit the final with filing

3 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

I am one of those similar case  with march 2011 pd unlucky missed the boat in 2012 date moves storm and in 2015 oct once date became current and visa bulletin reverted back in 20 days ..okasari boat miss aite malli 8 years break life changed ..suffered so much in that 8 yrs ..all friends similar profile got to citizenship moved companies travelled world and took better jobs .. no regrets just pure unlucky .. atleast glad that in 2020 we got released from jail of h1b

Oka friend in 2015 used to always talk bad in office what basu even after 10 yrs neeku GC Raleda .. even 2019 okasari trackitt browse chestunte loose talk matladadu bhoomi puttinappudu us ki came etc.. recently met his pd is 2015 mid he came to USA in 2009 I was about to start his GC topic he ran away saying some work etc 😂😂😂people are insensitive these days they believe in getting fun from others pain but when same situation arises to them they hide their face .. usually I say atleast andariki  ead ravali atleast Indian born kids ki some solution for age out so they don’t have to go through this pain etc .. even he used to target other older colleagues on h1b and India born  teen kids .. mere  kids ni inka India pamaptame etc some people are very sadistic psychos even in kids pain they look for happiness .. I just wish the person who behaved this seeing this message and get some remorse about his words and actions how painful it will be for others when they behave like this ..

39 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Oka friend in 2015 used to always talk bad in office what basu even after 10 yrs neeku GC Raleda .. even 2019 okasari trackitt browse chestunte loose talk matladadu bhoomi puttinappudu us ki came etc.. recently met his pd is 2015 mid he came to USA in 2009 I was about to start his GC topic he ran away saying some work etc 😂😂😂people are insensitive these days they believe in getting fun from others pain but when same situation arises to them they hide their face .. usually I say atleast andariki  ead ravali atleast Indian born kids ki some solution for age out so they don’t have to go through this pain etc .. even he used to target other older colleagues on h1b and India born  teen kids .. mere  kids ni inka India pamaptame etc some people are very sadistic psychos even in kids pain they look for happiness .. I just wish the person who behaved this seeing this message and get some remorse about his words and actions how painful it will be for others when they behave like this ..

Ponile bro.GC Ramadan konchem late ayindi neku Kani 2005-2006 nundi dollar sampadinchavu kadha.you might be well settled now

3 hours ago, Sucker said:

I make fun of some vuncles like @perugu_vada but I hope every one gets EAD at least. Job change Lay off travel  lantivi easy avvali even after 10 years still fighting for EAD ante adhi kuda all going to 40's not acceptable. As I said every time usa f1 to gc pure luck talent tho no relation. Unfortunately 1st gen immigrant life is assam with many sacrifice hope next gen proper way lo use cheskovali. 

Kashte phali ,. Kashte rakshathi .. ani reel nibba @csrcsr uncle told .. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

Idhi evaro under cover @Sucker uncle part-2 story la undhe 

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

Bro same thing happened to me in 2018-19 when I was still on opt when my frnd got h1  too

I was still finding a pathway way... 

He used to kindle me nuvvu Inka India nee ani 

Fast-forward recently spoke to him.he was crying health insurance is killing all my savings I have to spend.like 1200 per month etc 

I said ok but now I call him say  kindle him 

5 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Idhi evaro under cover @Sucker uncle part-2 story la undhe 

I don't make fun with kids vuncle only IV mafia anthe. Adhi kuda gone ippudu valle reality ki vacharu antha bogus ani.