What is the max you drove in a day

Dhed

33 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Ee car Anna antha ga drive chesav

This was when I was new to US and working as a consultant. I had a brand new Camry at that time. I would have fly to Sacramento and transport car but the car transport was taking 2 months and I needed car. So decided to drive. 

IT was a good  drive. 

6 hours ago, Dhed said:

As a crazy person I drove 960 miles in 14 hours , took 1 hour break , like 20 minutes for every 4 hours 

now I can feel the tiredness today 

I drove 18 hours , did only one drive through. and one 5 min walk outside chipotle 

8 hours ago, Dhed said:

As a crazy person I drove 960 miles in 14 hours , took 1 hour break , like 20 minutes for every 4 hours 

Started around 3am in the night, antha varaku full gaddi kotti dosth gaallatho as I'm permanently moving to East coast from Kansas City MO. Next roju morning 6 ki reached Delaware. no breaks, only for gas and one drive thru around lunch time. Cigs n joint car lo naduputhu ala kaalchi ala morning reach ayya. E entire trip lo na travel buddy gadu (infact night 3 ki start avvadaniki kuda vaadey reason as he wants to complete his shift before moving out of state so I waited till 3am) "nenu drive chestha bhayya" annadu, sarle ani isthe vadu trip start chesina ventane almost accident cheyboyadu city kuda daati highway ekkekamunde, so I took the wheel, marla south NJ lo ankunta, he wanted to drive, so I gave him the seat and ekkina 10mins ki speeding ticket vepinchukunnadu, malli neney drive chesa delaware varaku. Epudo 8 years back maata idi

8 hours ago, Dhed said:

Boston to Seattle, 3100 miles 55 hours no break buffalo 🦬 straight drive Tesla

Bore avvara? I feel extremely bored in driving anything above 3rs. Okkasari 13hr trip vesa with friends adi kuda, never again ani decided 😬

17 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Drove from Herndon, VA to Sacramento

Day 1 - Herndon, VA to Dayton, OH (Had lots of friends there. Stayed couple of days)

Day 4 - 900+ Miles. About 14 hours. Started very early and ended late. Somewhere in Nebraska we stoped.

Day 5 - 900+ Miles. Another 14 hours. Started early and stopped at Nevada/Utah Border.

Day 6 - 500 Miles - About 7-8 hours. Reached Sacramento, CA

eppudo pushkaram kinda drive chesina stats kaadu recent stats cheppankul

3 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

eppudo pushkaram kinda drive chesina stats kaadu recent stats cheppankul

:D:D:D

Recent - Office Trip - 40 Miles each way ... Very tiring. 

18 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

This was when I was new to US and working as a consultant. I had a brand new Camry at that time. I would have fly to Sacramento and transport car but the car transport was taking 2 months and I needed car. So decided to drive. 

IT was a good  drive. 

now still in Sacramento uncle?

800ish. Page, AZ -> Antelope canyon, Horseshoe bend, Four corners monument and back to hotel. Nissan altima anukunta super mileage vachindhi.