My experience from recent India trip..

verrigadu

8 minutes ago, Chittoorodu said:

Bhayya, entha money unna intlo ne undalem ga. Bayata velthe same experience ey.

Everybody's mindset is like arey koddiga money istey potundi le - Corruption in everyday life is rooted and weighs more than every other reason above for me. (police station, temples, banks, registrar office, college, hospital . . . every place has got corruption)

above reasons are purely my opinions...I understand each person has it owns way of seeing things. But with 2 small kids at home, daily vaachipothundi for me and my wife....we are exhausted by doing daily chores....and age kuda add avthundi...we both feel like we are in late 40's / 50's already + parents back home are growing old and we feel like spending more time with them...more than ever. Seen few frnds who lost a parent recently and they are feeling bad that they couldnt spend time.

If ur in 30's or younger, then you situation is different....but if ur coming close to 40, then your parents will be 65+ or older....so u have to start thinking abt them now

47 minutes ago, cisco_sastry said:

Not always, it depends on body type. We Indians are skinny fat so you don’t look obese except a big belly. 

Skinny fat le bokka le  ,most people don't have enough protein and muscle mass ,weight takkuve untaaru muscle mass takkuva kaabati kaani fat ekkuva.

Asalu ee vegenterianism ni propagate chesi vaalani pattukoni pichi kukkalni kottinattu kottali.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, nag said:

Negative Point 3 mana desha DNA lo ledhu ..adhi raadhu. Adhi vacchina roju .. lokam antharinchipothundhi

Observation - train is stopping for 30 mins at a junction. six families need to get down the train and few people need to board the same bogie. Train stop avvaganey.. digevallani diganivvaru train ekkey vallu .. oka 5 mins thopulaata.

malla choosthey train oka 30 mins akkadey stopped

Same happened to me anna. 4 bags n kids tho train digutunte, vunties tosukuntu ekkutunnaru. okka nimisham agamma ante, train potadi ani kids ni kuda tosesaru. 10g the addam padatav ani tidithe apudu diganicharu. 

public transport is such a hassle, unless you buy AC or luxury bus Tickets or travel in personal cars.

ika train platform meda water or snacks amme vadi konte via window, bottle/snack 20 ki change ivvaledo aa saale gallu 100/200/500 isthe train kadile daka atu itu busy ga tiruguthu change ivvakunda 10gestaru. Everyone wants free money. 

ika tirupathi pothe akkada chance ichavante thaloka 500 ettukellipotaru. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Same happened to me anna. 4 bags n kids tho train digutunte, vunties tosukuntu ekkutunnaru. okka nimisham agamma ante, train potadi ani kids ni kuda tosesaru. 10g the addam padatav ani tidithe apudu diganicharu. 

public transport is such a hassle, unless you buy AC or luxury bus Tickets or travel in personal cars.

ika train platform meda water or snacks amme vadi konte via window, bottle/snack 20 ki change ivvaledo aa saale gallu 100/200/500 isthe train kadile daka atu itu busy ga tiruguthu change ivvakunda 10gestaru. Everyone wants free money. 

did you get laid in Hyderabad p

5 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

It’s fine le bro. Let them grow in their own pace. With huge population and uneducated crowd, India 🇮🇳 has a country has seen some remarkable success as well over the past 15/20 years. Not all is bad like some drug/ violence ridden countries in Latin America. 

Drugs are a big problem in India too

youtube lo Telugu food videos lo full junk food enjoying young ppl, oka video choosa, they put so much cheese in it that you could probably smell it from tv, if ppl keep eating that junk I think in next 10 years lot of them will be diabetic

food vloggers ni tannali, all promoting junk food

civic sense issue will still be there from what I feel, laws implementation is the only way ppl will listen, hope it happens some day

4 hours ago, no01 said:

above reasons are purely my opinions...I understand each person has it owns way of seeing things. But with 2 small kids at home, daily vaachipothundi for me and my wife....we are exhausted by doing daily chores....and age kuda add avthundi...we both feel like we are in late 40's / 50's already + parents back home are growing old and we feel like spending more time with them...more than ever. Seen few frnds who lost a parent recently and they are feeling bad that they couldnt spend time.

If ur in 30's or younger, then you situation is different....but if ur coming close to 40, then your parents will be 65+ or older....so u have to start thinking abt them now

correct, If you have a couple of kids and a big home, ikkada raktha kannere, ppl are so so busy here all the time

kids school, activities, daily chores, in addition to that parties, events, work etc assalu time undadu

best thing will be to earn 2M and then return, life bindaas untundi will help, you get to enjoy life

I would say 40-45 is right time to return, taruvatha chala kastham as kids will be in high school by then

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Dhed said:

I went to India after 7 years , nothing changed except for technology and people able to use it , lot more people and lots of traffic and noise in Hyderabad. 
Our in laws live in HYd so we had to shuttle between 2 houses multiple time 

I was scared to drive after one guy came and hit my car , just used a driver after 

With technology many or not understanding, people are spending more as it's accessible and eating full junk. Also that is not taxed too.

• Thanks 1

Add erifuk people behaviour in flights. As soon as it landed people will rush to get their luggage from overhead cabins and rush to the front. Disgusting muthafuckrrs 

10 minutes ago, Pahelwan4 said:

Add erifuk people behaviour in flights. As soon as it landed people will rush to get their luggage from overhead cabins and rush to the front. Disgusting muthafuckrrs 

Naa fellam face chesthe jaali vesindhi airport line la. Neneppudu disco pettaledhu ikkada abbo arachakam le aa lines lo janala behavior. Cheppukolemu _%~

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Naa fellam face chesthe jaali vesindhi airport line la. Neneppudu disco pettaledhu ikkada abbo arachakam le aa lines lo janala behavior. Cheppukolemu _%~

Especially those stares and those faces sFun_duh2

17 hours ago, verrigadu said:

Trip from 20/Aug/2024 - 02/Sept/2024 for nearly 2 weeks.

London -> Hyd -> VJA

and same reverse journey.

Positives: 

1. Digital Services are excellent even though some banks still not great. Most of the things can be ordered online. Delivery timelines are crisp.
  2. loads of money everywhere though not every has got access to large money.
  3. If we live in a city like Vijayawada, things can be done very easily and quickly as there is not much traffic impact. We got multiple things done in a single day within VJA town.
  4. Access to medical facilities is awesome, at current levels India has already defeated many advanced countries in this regard.

Negatives:

1. Noise pollution - Biggest draw back. Vehicle and general public noise everywhere. Could not bear the loud noise from ceiling fans. Got very difficult even to talk to person sitting next to me due to fan noise.
  2. Air pollution - No need to mention this even.
  3. Lane discipline and Queue culture: I think it will take another 5000 years for general public to maintain public discipline. Even at the privileged places like airports, I saw people cutting lines and jumping queues. When I am scanning bar codes at VJA airport, some very decently dressed couple came and tried to put their bar codes even though I am doing for rest of the family.
  4. I never understood why they touch the bu££s from behind in a queue even when there is no rush.
  5. Traffic Lane discipline: No need to talk about this.
  6. Spitting culture cannot be get away with.
  7. People still oogling at tightly dressed women 

Of course unexpected ending of the trip:

That days after 02/Sept/2024 : It was a night mare for VJA public. We somehow got out and reached airport and landed in Hyd to catch flights back to London on 02/Sept/2024.

Depends...there are 2 Hyderabads.

Pollution (Both air and noise ) will reduce with Electric vehicles.

Major changes are ahead.

US is gone case. Zero customer service.....lot of cheapness with cheap people in US.

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

India lo domestic flights ekkaledu. oka pali post ey anna. 

6 hours ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

train vishayam lo u cannot blame public

vunna 1 min lo digey vallu digali

taruvatha luggages tho ekkali