Finally a sensible post in Expats 90mm rod to so called feminists

ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU

3 hours ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

& All are supporting too

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/HzPUaCzD2fKUu3EY/?mibextid=xfxF2i

#marriage #divorce #Regret #498a

Saw an anonymous post recently about her experience post divorce. I’m a divorced man and I wanted to share my experience here. It’s actually for the benefit of many who take advice of strangers (or relatives who are like vultures) and then suffer. 

A couple years ago I asked on this same group for divorce procedure because wife was adamant that she wanted to divorce me and go back to India. I tried my best to stop her, she didn’t listen. Probably she was told it’s better to leave because she’s unhappy (definition of being unhappy is very subjective). With great difficulty I gave her divorce here in US. 

After going to India, she felt she made a mistake, wanted to come back or may be she wanted me to move to India permanently. Instead of asking me, she took some really bad advice and filed false cases on me (498A, DV etc). Just FYI there was no dowry involved in our case and there was no DV as well. In her own words she did that solely to force me to agree to her demands. She assumed hell will break lose on me once cases are filed and I’ll fall on her feet and beg her to take them back. Honestly, that’s how it’s portrayed to women by folks who encourage to file cases. Like to teach lesson, settle scores etc..

But I can tell you if you are a woman, and someone advices you to file false cases, my first advice would be not to do it. BUT EVEN IF YOU DO IT, BE MENTALLY PREPARED THE MARRIAGE IS OVER. You may win you may lose, you may get alimony you might not, these are uncertain, but one thing is certain, reconciliation is not possible. The marriage is destroyed beyond repair once cases are filed. 

In my case my ex wife was losing all the cases, didn’t get any relief in 2years. I fought the cases patiently. Lastly she withdrew all cases after two years when I didn’t budge for reconciliation . She cried, begged me and even ready to ask for forgiveness from my entire family. She wanted to come back, because she knows she made a mistake, she confessed to it, assured she would never ever file any cases. I was able to forgive her in theory, but even the thought of letting her back in my life gives me nightmares. Nobody from my family was ready to accept her.. nobody that I knew supported her. 

She cries inconsolably saying she ruined her life taking bad advice.. but the damage can’t be undone. Anything she does at this point is too little too late. I feel pity for her, but there’s nothing I can do even if I want to. She complicated things by involving my family members in false case when they were innocent. Now it’s beyond my own discretion and control. 

She wish she didn’t take that step, even I wish that. 

Strangers on internet only give you one liner feel good advices. They won’t be with you once you take the drastic step, they won’t be with you when you’re crying at 3 am because you’re lonely, they won’t be with you when you feel your life is ruined ( mind you they might never take such step and protect their marriage). Not saying never divorce but be very careful when you take such life changing decisions based on whim and caprice and provocation from strangers on internet.

Funnything, those feminsts want to support still got message from FB, meru chillalara likes kosam rasthunaru FB not approving your comments anta lol.

Some of the current generation women don’t have any patience… they don’t see the bigger  picture or think of the consequences before they take stupid decisions 

Until 20-30 years ago, men used to be like this.. 

36 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Some of the current generation women don’t have any patience… they don’t see the bigger  picture or think of the consequences before they take stupid decisions 

Until 20-30 years ago, men used to be like this.. 

Problem is Parents... still their mindset got locked in 80's and 90's thinking asking divorce filing 498a will make them to get whatever they want... 

22 hours ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

& All are supporting too

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/HzPUaCzD2fKUu3EY/?mibextid=xfxF2i

#marriage #divorce #Regret #498a

Saw an anonymous post recently about her experience post divorce. I’m a divorced man and I wanted to share my experience here. It’s actually for the benefit of many who take advice of strangers (or relatives who are like vultures) and then suffer. 

A couple years ago I asked on this same group for divorce procedure because wife was adamant that she wanted to divorce me and go back to India. I tried my best to stop her, she didn’t listen. Probably she was told it’s better to leave because she’s unhappy (definition of being unhappy is very subjective). With great difficulty I gave her divorce here in US. 

After going to India, she felt she made a mistake, wanted to come back or may be she wanted me to move to India permanently. Instead of asking me, she took some really bad advice and filed false cases on me (498A, DV etc). Just FYI there was no dowry involved in our case and there was no DV as well. In her own words she did that solely to force me to agree to her demands. She assumed hell will break lose on me once cases are filed and I’ll fall on her feet and beg her to take them back. Honestly, that’s how it’s portrayed to women by folks who encourage to file cases. Like to teach lesson, settle scores etc..

But I can tell you if you are a woman, and someone advices you to file false cases, my first advice would be not to do it. BUT EVEN IF YOU DO IT, BE MENTALLY PREPARED THE MARRIAGE IS OVER. You may win you may lose, you may get alimony you might not, these are uncertain, but one thing is certain, reconciliation is not possible. The marriage is destroyed beyond repair once cases are filed. 

In my case my ex wife was losing all the cases, didn’t get any relief in 2years. I fought the cases patiently. Lastly she withdrew all cases after two years when I didn’t budge for reconciliation . She cried, begged me and even ready to ask for forgiveness from my entire family. She wanted to come back, because she knows she made a mistake, she confessed to it, assured she would never ever file any cases. I was able to forgive her in theory, but even the thought of letting her back in my life gives me nightmares. Nobody from my family was ready to accept her.. nobody that I knew supported her. 

She cries inconsolably saying she ruined her life taking bad advice.. but the damage can’t be undone. Anything she does at this point is too little too late. I feel pity for her, but there’s nothing I can do even if I want to. She complicated things by involving my family members in false case when they were innocent. Now it’s beyond my own discretion and control. 

She wish she didn’t take that step, even I wish that. 

Strangers on internet only give you one liner feel good advices. They won’t be with you once you take the drastic step, they won’t be with you when you’re crying at 3 am because you’re lonely, they won’t be with you when you feel your life is ruined ( mind you they might never take such step and protect their marriage). Not saying never divorce but be very careful when you take such life changing decisions based on whim and caprice and provocation from strangers on internet.

Expat group does exactly same what has been described above ! It is full of feminists and there are some female attorneys as well in the group who make business out of that. They kinda comment in a way to help them and on the side once they reach out they ask for consultation fees. 

2 hours ago, chammakchandra said:

Expat group does exactly same what has been described above ! It is full of feminists and there are some female attorneys as well in the group who make business out of that. They kinda comment in a way to help them and on the side once they reach out they ask for consultation fees. 

Usa lo nri divorce increase this can be one reason

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Usa lo nri divorce increase this can be one reason

They start by saying  you can do better then this and never get treated bad without even listening to other side of the story!

5 hours ago, chammakchandra said:

Avnu Anna. Yemanna ante nee body nee rights you can do better you deserve better ani leputharu but reality check cheyyaru. Men will be fine ala ani aadollu fine kakunda ani kaadhu but 2nd marriage matter lo men have many options. Maree mogudu psycho daridrudu aithe fine but chinna China godava lu ego ke assam ante they will be assam. 

• Haha 1

always hubby-wife madhyalo godava unte.. leave them alone.. usually they themselves sort out after some time

the moment family /freinds put finger... issue will become bigger... they provoke you with wrong advices....

seen many cases like this....