European cars dominance

csrcsr

2 hours ago, verrigadu said:

hahahha

asalu German technology ni validate cheese day vosthundhi ani kooda neenu anukooledhu..

asalu USA industrial & scientific Might mainly came from German immigrants. Irish and British only politics and money.

especially..me growing up in environment where some of my uncles and neighbours kept telling about Siemens and Bosch offices in Bangalore in 1980s..

I had relatives who went onsite to Germany in 1989 and came back and telling stories about how Great Germany was ...

Even today, I have the same impression..frequently go to Germany which is just 1.5 hours flight from UK..

Explored German history..and how they impacted USA..its never ending story. 

Paina Germans technology bad ani evaru anaru??? And why this lengthy posts  ekada aina German quality ki question vachinda it's economics it's the number of cars sold , it's international pressure of tariffs , have tesla , byd kia etc cars sold vs European cars , factories getting sold ,Volkswagen investing in uus companies like rivian , the dynamics are changing 

When we observe facts its simple

again it's not on the quality of the cars It's the number it's the industry jobs gurunchi talk