Scratched car

griffins

My son was playing with 2 friends on a neighbor driveway on their bikes and apparently they are blaming on my son that he lost a bit of balance and scratched his friends dad's car. Based on the kids complains his dad came to me and is asking to fix the damage. I asked him what is the proof and he is saying the other kids are saying he scratched...and when I was not there he talked to my son and is saying my son acknowledged that he did that. Should I pay him?

49 minutes ago, griffins said:

My son was playing with 2 friends on a neighbor driveway on their bikes and apparently they are blaming on my son that he lost a bit of balance and scratched his friends dad's car. Based on the kids complains his dad came to me and is asking to fix the damage. I asked him what is the proof and he is saying the other kids are saying he scratched...and when I was not there he talked to my son and is saying my son acknowledged that he did that. Should I pay him?

ask him to f**** off

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, praying said:

chinna scratch e antunanv kada, pay chesey.. mari chillar gallu unnaru vayya mi neighbors

Should have taken a Pic yesterday...it's audi q7...my son is saying that one of the other kid pushed him while playing and he lost balance...the neighbor is not showing any other proof other than what kids are saying and my son acknowledgment...

7 minutes ago, griffins said:

Should have taken a Pic yesterday...it's audi q7...my son is saying that one of the other kid pushed him while playing and he lost balance...the neighbor is not showing any other proof other than what kids are saying and my son acknowledgment...

Entha Audi untey em upayogam ee chillara mindset tho - Eydho windshield pagilnattu

1 hour ago, griffins said:

nuv em cheppav vaniki…db lo post esi adigi cheptha annava

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Chittoorodu said:

Entha Audi untey em upayogam ee chillara mindset tho - Eydho windshield pagilnattu

Max 6-7 inches untadi and only 1 scratch on the driver side on the fender...he did not even realize there was a scratch for 2 days because he himself said this happened 2 days ago

1 hour ago, griffins said:

Probably your son's friend dad is a douche....

Invite your friends son to come for playing with bike and ask your son to push his friend and bike onto your car
problem solved🤯

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, pandugadu999 said:

nuv em cheppav vaniki…db lo post esi adigi cheptha annava

I told I will ask my son what his version is and also I will ask the other 2 kids what their versions are...why should only my son take the blame when all 3 kids were playing....he was not there when this happened I was not there when this happened...I said I cannot take responsibility based on what 6 year old kids are telling that too after 3 days...he threatened if I don't pay in 1 week he will take action...

4 minutes ago, griffins said:

I told I will ask my son what his version is and also I will ask the other 2 kids what their versions are...why should only my son take the blame when all 3 kids were playing....he was not there when this happened I was not there when this happened...I said I cannot take responsibility based on what 6 year old kids are telling that too after 3 days...he threatened if I don't pay in 1 week he will take action...

Gud..vani bondha..north vaada

43 minutes ago, griffins said:

maccu gallu $200-$300 ki ochi chesi potharu. find one and get it done !