Scratched car

griffins

15 minutes ago, griffins said:

I told I will ask my son what his version is and also I will ask the other 2 kids what their versions are...why should only my son take the blame when all 3 kids were playing....he was not there when this happened I was not there when this happened...I said I cannot take responsibility based on what 6 year old kids are telling that too after 3 days...he threatened if I don't pay in 1 week he will take action...

Better give a hundred bucks and be done with him. He sounds like a guy who will find a way to get hurt on your property and sue you.

I would be away from this guy and his family for good.

5 minutes ago, Chittoorodu said:

Better give a hundred bucks and be done with him. He sounds like a guy who will find a way to get hurt on your property and sue you.

I would be away from this guy and his family for good.

If it was 100 bucks I wouldn't waste my time...I am thinking of going to his home and taking a picture of it and see what will it cost me 

5 hours ago, griffins said:

If it was 100 bucks I wouldn't waste my time...I am thinking of going to his home and taking a picture of it and see what will it cost me 

3000$

Your Insurance wouldnt pay for it, you just tell you fallen on car then only they pay but you need police report for that. 

8 hours ago, griffins said:

My son was playing with 2 friends on a neighbor driveway on their bikes and apparently they are blaming on my son that he lost a bit of balance and scratched his friends dad's car. Based on the kids complains his dad came to me and is asking to fix the damage. I asked him what is the proof and he is saying the other kids are saying he scratched...and when I was not there he talked to my son and is saying my son acknowledged that he did that. Should I pay him?

If ur son acknowledged then pay whatever is the amount. If not it’s a shame and this is what your son will learn. 
ur son did and you owe it no matter how old your son is. Me son 6 year old ani chepte that damage to his car won’t be fixed by itself nor car value for that damage taggakunda undadu. 

asalu what doubt do u have on this that u even posted here to check with others? Don’t u have concise to check for yourself 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, griffins said:

I told I will ask my son what his version is and also I will ask the other 2 kids what their versions are...why should only my son take the blame when all 3 kids were playing....he was not there when this happened I was not there when this happened...I said I cannot take responsibility based on what 6 year old kids are telling that too after 3 days...he threatened if I don't pay in 1 week he will take action...

Ask the other 2 kids and talk to their dads not for money but just to make them realize that this guy is unnecessarily making a big deal out of nothing.

There is strength in numbers. Isolate this guy in your neighborhood. This is how you hit him where it hurts. These kind of people are curse.

Imagine someone buys a bugatti and requires 30000$ paint job for a scratch, would you be responsible for it?

I hit a vehicle in parking lot and that vehicle got a 5 inch dent when I was a student and the guy told me to take it easy.

An elderly guy once hit my car and the bumper came off. He looked broke and was very hurt seeing it. I told him that its not a big deal as it was 5 year old vehicle and let him go. He was very grateful. Got it done at a body shop for 400$.

If someone  buys an audi and is hurt by a small scratch , its their psychological problem. Not yours.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, neneno1 said:

If ur son acknowledged then pay whatever is the amount. If not it’s a shame and this is what your son will learn. 
ur son did and you owe it no matter how old your son is. Me son 6 year old ani chepte that damage to his car won’t be fixed by itself nor car value for that damage taggakunda undadu. 

asalu what doubt do u have on this that u even posted here to check with others? Don’t u have concise to check for yourself 

Challe vayya...who are you judging without any knowledge...if you have not stopped kids from playing in your driveway that means "you are ok with assuming risk" if something is so dear to me I wouldn't allow kids anywhere near it...actually most of the kids always hang out there on their driveway because their son calls them to play on their driveway and they they allow it...one needs to understand they are 6 year olds on their bikes...they are not going to drive like licensed professional drivers...so next time he allows someone to play on his backyard amd kids mess up with their lawn is he going to ask parents to fix their lawn? Can someone use other kids as a bait? They should check their conscience. 

6 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Ask the other 2 kids and talk to their dads not for money but just to make them realize that this guy is unnecessarily making a big deal out of nothing.

There is strength in numbers. Isolate this guy in your neighborhood. This is how you hit him where it hurts. These kind of people are curse.

Imagine someone buys a bugatti and requires 30000$ paint job for a scratch, would you be responsible for it?

I hit a vehicle in parking lot and that vehicle got a 5 inch dent when I was a student and the guy told me to take it easy.

An elderly guy once hit my car and the bumper came off. He looked broke and was very hurt seeing it. I told him that its not a big deal as it was 5 year old vehicle and let him go. He was very grateful. Got it done at a body shop for 400$.

If someone  buys an audi and is hurt by a small scratch , its their psychological problem. Not yours.

Exactly...thank you... thing I am unable to understand is how can other parents control who is playing and not playing on their property...that burden of responsibility is his otherwise what's the point...he is allowing kids to use his property and blaming parents that kids are scratching car...today it's car tomorrow it will be something else...I allowed kids in my driveway and I have scratches on my car also...I didn't go after other parents kids, I just stopped letting them play when my car ia on my driveway and I move my car out of the driveway if they need to use my driveway to play...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, griffins said:

Challe vayya...who are you judging without any knowledge...if you have not stopped kids from playing in your driveway that means "you are ok with assuming risk" if something is so dear to me I wouldn't allow kids anywhere near it...actually most of the kids always hang out there on their driveway because their son calls them to play on their driveway and they they allow it...one needs to understand they are 6 year olds on their bikes...they are not going to drive like licensed professional drivers...so next time he allows someone to play on his backyard amd kids mess up with their lawn is he going to ask parents to fix their lawn? Can someone use other kids as a bait? They should check their conscience. 

6 years aithe Enti 60 years aithe Enti car ki bokka paddaka… car repair evadu free ga cheyyadu because 6 year kid has scratched it…u should teach kids to play responsible…intlo ki ranicharu ani edi padithe adi cheyyaddu… 

that’s the chillar mentality of some Telugu folks to not own their responsibilities

1 minute ago, neneno1 said:

6 years aithe Enti 60 years aithe Enti car ki bokka paddaka… car repair evadu free ga cheyyadu because 6 year kid has scratched it…u should teach kids to play responsible…intlo ki ranicharu ani edi padithe adi cheyyaddu… 

that’s the chillar mentality of some Telugu folks to not own their responsibilities

What responsibility are you talking? Thay scratch is like 6-7 inches of paint wearing off..how much damage can a 6 year old can do to car who accidentally slipped and scratched a car when on a driveway? They are not riding 40 mph on a driveway...and what logic you can put in a 6 year old kid? Telugu families ante antha lokuva ayyara janalaki...

1 hour ago, griffins said:

What responsibility are you talking? Thay scratch is like 6-7 inches of paint wearing off..how much damage can a 6 year old can do to car who accidentally slipped and scratched a car when on a driveway? They are not riding 40 mph on a driveway...and what logic you can put in a 6 year old kid? Telugu families ante antha lokuva ayyara janalaki...

Sagam chillar panulu chesedi mana telugolle mari…

damage ne pilla or pillodu or kukka pilla aina you are responsible to clean it up…