ISHA- inner engineering

Poonam

On 9/14/2024 at 8:10 AM, Poonam said:

evarina ISHA inner engineering course online lo chesara? instructors ela untaru? recording sessions untaya or person teach chesthara?

Breathing exercises are good and with daily practice you can manage stress. Other than that, they try to convert you into their devotee, its all BS.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Breathing exercises are good and with daily practice you can manage stress. Other than that, they try to convert you into their devotee, its all BS.

it's a cult, oka sari digaka inka aa program ee program ani lagestaru baga

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pavanonline said:

I did not do ISHA but did Art of Living. I practice the breathing exercises. Useful. 

During course, they force you to respect guruji and praise his un-selfishness. I told I will praise if I feel but not by force. Why am i paying $300 for a 2-day course ani question chesa. Only reason for me to join is to learn exercises. They tried to drag me in for a few days and left after it. 

9 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

It's not cult emo 

Yogic practices are our treasure  , these orgs might be cultish but our yoga meditative practices are not

6 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I did not do ISHA but did Art of Living. I practice the breathing exercises. Useful. 

During course, they force you to respect guruji and praise his un-selfishness. I told I will praise if I feel but not by force. Why am i paying $300 for a 2-day course ani question chesa. Only reason for me to join is to learn exercises. They tried to drag me in for a few days and left after it. 

Art of silence chesava anna? Sky ayaka

15 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Art of silence chesava anna? Sky ayaka

Edo 3-day online course (2 hrs each day anukunta) from art of living .. during covid .. Learnt SKY practice .. but a lot of BS as well during the teaching .. 

6 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Edo 3-day online course (2 hrs each day anukunta) from art of living .. during covid .. Learnt SKY practice .. but a lot of BS as well during the teaching .. 

cool SKY is good , nice stress buster and meditative mind for that time manchiga untadi , weekend long kriya kuda practice cheyandi

I used to practice tooo anna long time ago health meeda kuda positive impact anipinchindi  like metabolism, sleep cycle etc etc

But art of silence antha nachaledu at least for me it was too strenuous for me may be every body has their own experiences with,  naa personal experience cheptuna 

Try cheyandi may be you wil like it 

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

cool SKY is good , nice stress buster and meditative mind for that time manchiga untadi , weekend long kriya kuda practice cheyandi

I used to practice tooo anna long time ago health meeda kuda positive impact anipinchindi  like metabolism, sleep cycle etc etc

But art of silence antha nachaledu at least for me it was too strenuous for me may be every body has their own experiences with,  naa personal experience cheptuna 

SKY is good. Enough for me. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Art of silence ante inkem cheptaru .. is that the silence retreat..1-2 days matladakunda untaru .. that one?

4 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Art of silence ante inkem cheptaru .. is that the silence retreat..1-2 days matladakunda untaru .. that one?

Yaa naaku, naa noru 10 mins calm ga undadu , alantidi 2 days madya lo ninchi velipoadamu anukuna instructer its ok ok ani uncharu,  but I don't want you to be  prejudgmental based on my opinion may be its not for me some we're repeaters of course so I was surprised naaa vagudu ki idi set kaadu emo

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yaa naaku, naa noru 10 mins calm ga undadu , alantidi 2 days madya lo ninchi velipoadamu anukuna instructer its ok ok ani uncharu,  but I don't want you to be  prejudgmental based on my opinion may be its not for me some we're repeaters of course so I was surprised naaa vagudu ki idi set kaadu emo

OK ... I believe in be-good, do-good. Enough for me. I have my own philosophy ->Being logical and practical.

veetiki vellenta interest ledu. I have heard so much about breathing exercises, that's y learnt SKY. Its good. I practice whenever possible. Madhya lo gap vastadi .. then start again .. 

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

OK ... I believe in be-good, do-good. Enough for me. I have my own philosophy ->Being logical and practical.

veetiki vellenta interest ledu. I have heard so much about breathing exercises, that's y learnt SKY. Its good. I practice whenever possible. Madhya lo gap vastadi .. then start again .. 

Long kriya kuda cheyi nenu bandh chesi almost 7 years avutundi 

• Upvote 1