Tank Bund ని సర్వనాశనం చేస్తాం అంటున్న Bhagyanagar Ganesh Utsav Samithi

andhra_jp

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Emi vunna, illegal is illegal…buffer zone and FTL la emi vunna illegal.

Once HYDRa framework is formed, first poyyedi ide..

@3$%CBN and balayya will do darna on tankbund road.

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Bratikivunapude ae sudalenollu ioudu samadhi ni matram emi sestaru..

Bathikiunnapudu avasaram ledhu. Samadhi matrame important. 

Alage aa dharna lo Bharata Ratna ivvamani aduguthamu.

1 minute ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Bathikiunnapudu avasaram ledhu. Samadhi matrame important. 

Alage aa dharna lo Bharata Ratna ivvamani aduguthamu.

Bharat Ratna demand….it depends on the sitiation. Opposition lo vunte gurtu vastasi, ruling lo vunte asavasaram padadu..

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Bharat Ratna demand….it depends on the sitiation. Opposition lo vunte gurtu vastasi, ruling lo vunte asavasaram padadu..

@psyc0pk: Annagoru eesari Mari Baboru ee kadha CM, Bharata Ratna vasthundantara?

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Emi vunna, illegal is illegal…buffer zone and FTL la emi vunna illegal.

The Secretariat KCR build in 2024 is in FTL too...Do you consider it illegal too.

Parks are usually encouraged in buffer zones and flood plains in USA, not sure what the rules are in India though.

6 hours ago, andhra_jp said:

I hope mumbai and hyderabad will one day stop this pollution of lakes in the name of nimajjanam

Every minute of every day , Hyderbad water bodies gets polluted from the Pharma companies which we don't do anything about.

Western media claims Hyderabad lakes have superbugs which have no cure, thanks to the antibiotics released into Musi river and the lakes. Some spots are too dangerous for people to swim and are bound to die and not by drowning.

This Ganesh nimarjan rules should be strictly enforced no doubt , but the priorites and the attention given are super wrong and seem falsely motivated.

8 hours ago, adavilo_baatasaari said:

Every minute of every day , Hyderbad water bodies gets polluted from the Pharma companies which we don't do anything about.

Western media claims Hyderabad lakes have superbugs which have no cure, thanks to the antibiotics released into Musi river and the lakes. Some spots are too dangerous for people to swim and are bound to die and not by drowning.

This Ganesh nimarjan rules should be strictly enforced no doubt , but the priorites and the attention given are super wrong and seem falsely motivated.

Pharma companies ki NGT , State Pollution Boards vuntaayi and they penalise the pollutors with fines... ofcourse there will always be exceptions and no country, administration is perfect..

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/lifestyle/environment/160723/ts-pharma-firm-penalised-rs-45-lakh-for-pollution.html

Ganesh Nimarjan aneedi its started in Mumbai by Tilak and hyderabad seems to have copied from them..

My point is just celebrate normal ganesh chaturdi like other cities and stop this un-necessary pollution.

11 hours ago, andhra_jp said:

Ganesh Nimarjan aneedi its started in Mumbai by Tilak and hyderabad seems to have copied from them..

I get what you are saying.

Still it is a tradition for 150 years no.  8 generations have done it.

150 years is antiquity in USA.

I believe we should ask for better and stringent regulations rather than banning it entirely. See the economic and tourist potential.

Manollu regulations implement cheyyaru long term lo .. Thats a different issue all together.. lol 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, adavilo_baatasaari said:

I get what you are saying.

Still it is a tradition for 150 years no.  8 generations have done it.

150 years is antiquity in USA.

I believe we should ask for better and stringent regulations rather than banning it entirely. See the economic and tourist potential.

Manollu regulations implement cheyyaru long term lo .. Thats a different issue all together.. lol 

traditions emi vundi lee bhayya...  once upon a time Sati kuda oka tradition practiced for X number of years and they eventually stopped thanks to Rajarammohan Roy...

anyways dont want to drag discussion just for sake of it .. so i would wait for few days to see if there is any environmental impact and pollution levels in the H lake..