Your thoughts/experiences with Apple watch

corsaer

Hi friends, 
I am looking for your recommendations on the Apple watch as I'm interested in getting one.
My primary use cases are: fitness/sleep tracking, checking notifications, Spotify control.
I also like wearing watches and I'd rather have some extra utility on it rather than as just an accessory. I like the way it looks.

However I'm afraid that it will ultimately increase my screen time and dependence on technology. Tracking and nitpicking health metrics also definitely contributes to unnecessary stress and I'm not sure if you feel that way after using it.

Your recommendations and experiences after using it for some time are welcome. Thanks :)

6 minutes ago, ManchamKodi said:

1 day or 3 days walking ki Apple watch avasaram ledu

I lift weights and cycle 20km every day anna.. and want to not be in a calorie deficit to maintain performance and physique, so numbers track cheyadam trade-offs ki worth it a? ani adugutunna.

Just now, corsaer said:

I lift weights and cycle 20km every day anna.. and want to not be in a calorie deficit to maintain performance and physique, so numbers track cheyadam trade-offs ki worth it a? ani adugutunna.

not worth

• Thanks 1

sleeping tracking is good with apple watch. 

also it helps reducing screen time. you just need a glance at it for most messages/notifications which avoids picking up the phone   

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, keertana said:

sleeping tracking is good with apple watch. 

also it helps reducing screen time. you just need a glance at it for most messages/notifications which avoids picking up the phone   

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, libraguy86 said:

nope get something else.. apple watch bokka believe me.. try for few days in amazon and return if you dont like,

Thank you, I didn't even think of this. Personally it's either apple watch or nothing for me, so will try!