Scalp Psoriasis Treatment

nikhilboorla

Came to US in march....geting flakes and dust in scalp which causing itching.Using Nizral shampoo for temporary solution but itching forming again.

i don't want to take steroids for temporary relief...where is the best way to get treated??india or US?

14 minutes ago, nikhilboorla said:

Came to US in march....geting flakes and dust in scalp which causing itching.Using Nizral shampoo for temporary solution but itching forming again.

i don't want to take steroids for temporary relief...where is the best way to get treated??india or US?

Nizoral temp relief only. Climate and food triggers it. Try not to use too hot water for head bath, is possible use a mug. Quick and easy option is to use steroidal solutions. Consult dermatologist and tell them that you are looking for non steroidal options

18 minutes ago, nikhilboorla said:

ketokonazole and coal tar upayogisthe manchi phalithaalu isthayi!

2 hours ago, nikhilboorla said:

Ee state lo unnav? Tried to install any water softenersor filters?

ring worm infection due to sweat on sensitive scalp....

or

can be seiborrhiec dermatitis due to excess yeast like fungi on skin....

either ways no need to panic...absolutely treatable...

try getting Cipla's 8X shampoo and use it twice a week for 3 months....key is to massage the scalp, lather and leave for 15 minutes....and wash...

limit sugar spiking in blood & bakery ptoducts with yeast....

16 hours ago, nikhilboorla said:

bhayya.... if u serious want to relief do this//

complete STOP drinking eating dairy products... complete STOP eating gluten like bread, wheat, STOP or reduce sugar intakes... STOP drinking alchohol..esp beer and whiskey... wine is fine but limited
if u want faster results  burn on cardio..walking... running... also STOP eating Dry fruits.. though they are healthy , in this case it triggers inflamation... 

TRUST me if u follow the above consistent for a month... it will CLEAR...

Take VItmn D separately  and also multi vit tables

16 hours ago, nikhilboorla said:

March lo US ki vachi and 6 months lo ne you stopped using pantene and head & shoulder shampoos ani @Konebhar6 asking

dont change shampoos or shave don't maintain indian 6 hairs on head ani @RPG_Reloaded telling

From 'Sivaji' to 'Darbar': Five mass scenes of Superstar ...

17 hours ago, nikhilboorla said:

Indian store ki velli Kunkudukaayalu techuko .. Best hair shampoo. Or some herbal shampoo. Head & Shoulders will get rid of dandruff but the moment you stop, its back. 

15 hours ago, Sixers said:

Diagnosis cheyinchu bhayya. Scalp Psoriasis ayyindochu lekapothe Dermatitis kuda ayyindochu. 

this is correct,

check with derma first and go from there

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, nikhilboorla said:

same problem, no permanent cure for this. need to rely on temporary solutions, stress is also a factor. 

4 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Indian store ki velli Kunkudukaayalu techuko .. Best hair shampoo. Or some herbal shampoo. Head & Shoulders will get rid of dandruff but the moment you stop, its back. 

Kunkudukaya, any herbal or head and shoulders wont work for dermatitis and scalp psorasis. As suggest above coal tar shampoo or steriod lotion are the only options.

58 minutes ago, psycontr said:

Kunkudukaya, any herbal or head and shoulders wont work for dermatitis and scalp psorasis. As suggest above coal tar shampoo or steriod lotion are the only options.

You may be right. 

Head & Shoulders did work for me way back in India. Now, I use herbal or kunkudukaya .. No dandruff issues.