Dems Shenanigans

paaparao

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

the other side is no better.. there won't be any respite until T goes away..

I actually liked Pence in Trump's previous term. I don't know if Vance can be saving grace. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

I actually liked Pence in Trump's previous term. I don't know if Vance can be saving grace. 

Vadu inko buffoon, no difference in GOP and Dem party right now. Evarochina can't stop decline 

7 minutes ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

mirchi9, gulte, greatandhra maathrame chadivithe outside world manaki ela telustadi. Now twitter is standing tall in providing minute to minute information. follow some very good neutral handles. you will see how aweful dems are.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, paaparao said:

Funny thing to me is that pronouncing haiti similar to Asian! It sounds like Asian every time they say Haiti on television! Not sure if it’s just me or every desi 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, paaparao said:

mirchi9, gulte, greatandhra maathrame chadivithe outside world manaki ela telustadi. Now twitter is standing tall in providing minute to minute information. follow some very good neutral handles. you will see how aweful dems are.

Lol you don't need to prove how awful they are, going to the grocery store and paying bills is enough. The question isn't about having a dummy dem president like we do now. It's about if Trump can do any better. Trump would start drilling which will bring down costs. Same with getting out of Ukraine. The only other thing he can do is to stop cats from getting eaten in Springfield. But is that enough to get America better? I don't think so.