Anyone encountered this scenario

Jaggadonga

Hi,

Pre ordered a phone from bestbuy, but received an empty box from FedEx. Signed the delivery without knowing that box was tampered at the bottom. Contacted bestbuy and they immediately ordered a replacement device but it has been weeks but no update when it will be available. Contacted them multiple times, same answer that they don't know the exact date. What to do in this case?

Thanks

• Haha 1

Credit card meeda order chesi unte, dispute raise cheyi, talk to them customer service agent.

Explain all that has happened, and tell them that you are good to file a police report if best buy provides IMEI of the phone that you ordered and got stolen.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Assam_Bhayya said:

Credit card meeda order chesi unte, dispute raise cheyi, talk to them customer service agent.

Explain all that has happened, and tell them that you are good to file a police report if best buy provides IMEI of the phone that you ordered and got stolen.

Yes, used credit card to order. Problem enti ante best buy is still saying that the order is active for replacement device but not providing the date when it will be available. I signed the FedEx package, not sure if they point that out. Na daggara security camera video vundi though it is not very clear, I was asking the FedEx guy why an empty package was sent.

42 minutes ago, Jaggadonga said:

Hi,

Pre ordered a phone from bestbuy, but received an empty box from FedEx. Signed the delivery without knowing that box was tampered at the bottom. Contacted bestbuy and they immediately ordered a replacement device but it has been weeks but no update when it will be available. Contacted them multiple times, same answer that they don't know the exact date. What to do in this case?

Thanks

Which phone Buffalo 🐃 

32 minutes ago, Jaggadonga said:

Yes, used credit card to order. Problem enti ante best buy is still saying that the order is active for replacement device but not providing the date when it will be available. I signed the FedEx package, not sure if they point that out. Na daggara security camera video vundi though it is not very clear, I was asking the FedEx guy why an empty package was sent.

Tracking provided, delivered ani chupisthadhi, but in reality/technically you didn't get the product, CC company terms lo you are covered. BB gadu accept chesadu kada that you didn't yet get it ani, so you don't have to pay unless they deliver completely. Temporary charge back chesthar in CC statement/transactions lo and the CC company will work with BB asking to provide proof of product/service delivery until then charge hold to untadi you don't have to pay. 

1 minute ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Tracking provided, delivered ani chupisthadhi, but in reality/technically you didn't get the product, CC company terms lo you are covered. BB gadu accept chesadu kada that you didn't yet get it ani, so you don't have to pay unless they deliver completely. Temporary charge back chesthar in CC statement/transactions lo and the CC company will work with BB asking to provide proof of product/service delivery until then charge hold to untadi you don't have to pay. 

Thanks. Will wait this week as BB said I will get an update. Any time limit to file a dispute ?

11 minutes ago, Jaggadonga said:

Thanks. Will wait this week as BB said I will get an update. Any time limit to file a dispute ?

No time limit in general I guess. But the sooner we take to their notice they'll look into it.

Yeah, 1 week chusi talk to the CC company, simpy neeku temp chargeback tho earlier transaction ni reverse chesi pending lo petti BB tho work chestharu, thats how at least you don't have to pay for the phone in the next CC statement closing

• Thanks 1