90% of people are idiots..Anyone feel the same?

krishnaaa

Sometimes this world feels so suffocating When I go out and see all the nonsense going on.

Nothing major....people don't realize simple stuff...not even the master educated folks.

You go to a restaurant, you see them putting hot sambar and curry in plastic cups. They even take it to go in those containers.

Most of the movies are crap. The ones that are decent would flop. Shows intellectual level of the audience.

They criticize govenment and its policies failing to realize that the problem is with them....not the government.

These corrupt common people say that politicians are corrupt. Nothing wrong in saying that but change yourself first.

A decent union budget comes out.....and these idiots were at it again :facepalm:

You try to talk to people and they refuse to grow. Their mind becomes a dead mass refusing to change after 20.

People who connect with nature are decent though.

Then I started connecting with successful people and they are a world apart for the common junk.

They are very inspiring and have a very good understanding of where the world needs to be and actively trying to change it. This is one of the main reasons that motivates me to earn money. So that I can separate myself from these idiots.

Anyone else feel like that? (ofcourse 90% won't...I can understand)

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Naluguri lo manam anna ,gandhi tatha cheppinatlu "be the change you want to see in the world" adi okate mana control lo undi , kudirithe kontha mandhi ni marchali mana shakthi tho so that we can give next generation a better world,  we cannot distance ourselves world antha picholu ani kada

Sambar e enduku ,Starbucks lo vilu waste chese cups straws , ceos belle flights, yachts inka enno enno

Anthe kali kalam lo putam karma chesi povali tappadu

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Naluguri lo manam anna ,gandhi tatha cheppinatlu "be the change you want to see in the world" adi okate mana control lo undi , kudirithe kontha mandhi ni marchali mana shakthi tho so that we can give next generation a better worldwe cannot distance ourselves world antha picholu ani kada

Sambar e enduku ,Starbucks lo vilu waste chese cups straws , ceos belle flights, yachts inka enno enno

Anthe kali kalam lo putam karma chesi povali tappadu

Yeah you are right.

That has been my philosophy......and thats where my frustration comes from.

Even educated people talk BS all day and when we try to explain them logically, they don't get it.

Its like they are Chimpanzees or something. They are proficient at writing complex code or doing complicated surgeries though.

Its just a rant. Hope people understand to listen when someone tries to talk logically to them instead of saying BS like it has always been that way, or its a belief, we should't question it or how can we be so insensitive etc.

• Haha 1

Just now, krishnaaa said:

Yeah you are right.

That has been my philosophy......and thats where my frustration comes from.

Even educated people talk BS all day and when we try to explain them logically, they don't get it.

Its like they are Chimpanzees or something. They are proficient at writing complex code or doing complicated surgeries though.

Its just a rant. Hope people understand to listen when someone tries to talk logically to them instead of saying BS like it has always been that way, or its a belief, we should't question it or how can we be so insensitive etc.

Opika taggipotundi janalaki , edi tattukoleru first day movie chudakapothe, one meal skip chesthe akali kuda tattukoleru , 1 hour tv lekapothe again  just hit and run quick results understand your frustration 

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Opika taggipotundi janalaki , edi tattukoleru first day movie chudakapothe, one meal skip chesthe akali kuda tattukoleru , 1 hour tv lekapothe again  just hit and run quick results understand your frustration 

Venu swamy nundi sadhguru ki transition eppudu jargindhi ani @Sucker asking 

• Haha 1

being smart and aware is also a curse. makes you think too much and get into depression.

'ignorance is bliss'  - happy ppl are the ones who are unaware of most stuff happening around them. all they care is a small social bubble around them.

alan rickman GIF

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Sometimes this world feels so suffocating When I go out and see all the nonsense going on.

Nothing major....people don't realize simple stuff...not even the master educated folks.

You go to a restaurant, you see them putting hot sambar and curry in plastic cups. They even take it to go in those containers.

Most of the movies are crap. The ones that are decent would flop. Shows intellectual level of the audience.

They criticize govenment and its policies failing to realize that the problem is with them....not the government.

These corrupt common people say that politicians are corrupt. Nothing wrong in saying that but change yourself first.

A decent union budget comes out.....and these idiots were at it again :facepalm:

You try to talk to people and they refuse to grow. Their mind becomes a dead mass refusing to change after 20.

Then I started connecting with successful people and they are a world apart for the common junk.

They are very inspiring and have a very good understanding of where the world needs to be and actively trying to change it. This is one of the main reasons that motivates me to earn money. So that I can separate myself from these idiots.

I am fortunately not in that 90%

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

Everyone thinks they are part of the 10% but most people fall in the 90%. 

What you mentioned is absolutely right. However a lot of that comes from the Social/Financial background and people do not want to grow up. They live in the bubble they created around themselves and live happily in it. Of course nothing wrong as long as it does not impact or cause problems for others. That's the part that causes frustration for most people.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

being smart and aware is also a curse. makes you think too much and get into depression.

'ignorance is bliss'  - happy ppl are the ones who are unaware of most stuff happening around them. all they care is a small social bubble around them.

alan rickman GIF

At one point in my life, when I realized this, I deliberately tried to dumb myself down by going out regularly with dumb people.

You are the best of 5 people around you...so to become dumb quickly those 5 people should be very dumb.

From that experience, their lives aren't so rosy like we see from outside.

Some dumb people have to play politics to survive, the are very bad with their money so there is a constant worry about it, mid life crisis hits them pretty hard, they have lot of unnecessary friction in their relationships etc.

Social circle, relationships and good habits matter the most.

• Like 1

Guess what happens when the world is full of smart/intelligent people. World will fall apart. Everyone wants to be a leader, don't want to follow others, their ideas are better than everyone else. There wont be any harmony. 

There is a community outskirts of BLR where my friend bought a home. Most people are outcasts who are well educated, intelligent and smart people. Guess what happened there. No one wants to adjust to anything. Their HOA meetings are chaos. We came to live here not to adjust with others. The complains they have are silly ... 

My 2 cents ... we need different kinds of people for society to work. 

Oka prg veduko ba..enduku intha alochinchatamm...bp tappa eam radu

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Guess what happens when the world is full of smart/intelligent people. World will fall apart. Everyone wants to be a leader, don't want to follow others, their ideas are better than everyone else. There wont be any harmony. 

There is a community outskirts of BLR where my friend bought a home. Most people are outcasts who are well educated, intelligent and smart people. Guess what happened there. No one wants to adjust to anything. Their HOA meetings are chaos. We came to live here not to adjust with others. The complains they have are silly ... 

My 2 cents ... we need different kinds of people for society to work. 

Its actually the other way around. Smart people adjust very welll.

Its the dumb people who cause the most problems.

Maybe that community had technically smart people. I have come across many like them.

First thing get out of DB😀