90% of people are idiots..Anyone feel the same?

krishnaaa

2 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Sometimes this world feels so suffocating When I go out and see all the nonsense going on.

Nothing major....people don't realize simple stuff...not even the master educated folks.

You go to a restaurant, you see them putting hot sambar and curry in plastic cups. They even take it to go in those containers.

Most of the movies are crap. The ones that are decent would flop. Shows intellectual level of the audience.

They criticize govenment and its policies failing to realize that the problem is with them....not the government.

These corrupt common people say that politicians are corrupt. Nothing wrong in saying that but change yourself first.

A decent union budget comes out.....and these idiots were at it again :facepalm:

You try to talk to people and they refuse to grow. Their mind becomes a dead mass refusing to change after 20.

People who connect with nature are decent though.

Then I started connecting with successful people and they are a world apart for the common junk.

They are very inspiring and have a very good understanding of where the world needs to be and actively trying to change it. This is one of the main reasons that motivates me to earn money. So that I can separate myself from these idiots.

Anyone else feel like that? (ofcourse 90% won't...I can understand)

Your whole rant feels to me like someone whining because he doesn't like the plot in a movie. Why do you care if others are stupid? Why do you want them to act like you?

1 minute ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

Your whole rant feels to me like someone whining because he doesn't like the plot in a movie. Why do you care if others are stupid? Why do you want them to act like you?

Its pretty obvious from my post.

Sometimes this world feels so suffocating When I go out and see all the nonsense going on.

Nothing major....people don't realize simple stuff...not even the master educated folks.

You go to a restaurant, you see them putting hot sambar and curry in plastic cups. They even take it to go in those containers.

Most of the movies are crap. The ones that are decent would flop. Shows intellectual level of the audience.

They criticize govenment and its policies failing to realize that the problem is with them....not the government.

These corrupt common people say that politicians are corrupt. Nothing wrong in saying that but change yourself first.

A decent union budget comes out.....and these idiots were at it again :facepalm:

You try to talk to people and they refuse to grow. Their mind becomes a dead mass refusing to change after 20.

Then I started connecting with successful people and they are a world apart for the common junk.

They are very inspiring and have a very good understanding of where the world needs to be and actively trying to change it. This is one of the main reasons that motivates me to earn money. So that I can separate myself from these idiots.

U this guy outside?

evvariki-paddathi-ledu-chiyaan-vikram.gi

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

What will "you" get from it after you leave this place? 

Moksham mukthi ultimate goal of humans , sacchetapudu  inka naaku emi voddu naaku chetana ayindi nee family ki migilinchav ,  society kosam edo kontha chesi empty ga veladam I ka emi voddu naaku state  , is goal of many cultures 

• Upvote 1

Just now, csrcsr said:

Moksham mukthi ultimate goal of humans , sacchetapudu  inka naaku emi voddu naaku chetana ayindi nee family ki migilinchav ,  society kosam edo kontha chesi empty ga veladam I ka emi voddu naaku state  , is goal of many cultures 

Moksham ante mukthi...it means separating yourself from the world, your family, your worldly possessions. If you still keep thinking about your family, their kids, grandkids and their future, you're not attaining mukthi.... Moksham ante temulchukovadam neeku sambandinchina vatini vadileyadam...vati gurunchi alochinchakunda undadam. To be free from everything and everyone. 

14 minutes ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

Moksham ante mukthi...it means separating yourself from the world, your family, your worldly possessions. If you still keep thinking about your family, their kids, grandkids and their future, you're not attaining mukthi.... Moksham ante temulchukovadam neeku sambandinchina vatini vadileyadam...vati gurunchi alochinchakunda undadam. To be free from everything and everyone. 

Yaa ade chepanu kada anna but you can only attain that when you do something to family and society , you can become empty without action karma

11 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yaa ade chepanu kada anna but you can only attain that when you do something to family and society , you can become empty without action karma

To not have karma associated to your actions, you won't do any actions intentionally aka anything you do intentionally will have karma associated with it. To be free from karma, you need to realize that the "do-er" is not you. Otherwise anything you do will have karma associated. But you didn't say why worrying about the future generation of the world is beneficial to you or for your moksham. How will doing something for the society help you attain moksham?

• Upvote 1

naaku telsi 95% low iq vuntaru

remaining 5% lo half nasa gallu vuntaru

bigget problem is for the top smart 1% 

it’s difficult to find smart people 

so downgrade and have dumb friends