90% of people are idiots..Anyone feel the same?

krishnaaa

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

Its actually the other way around. Smart people adjust very welll.

Its the dumb people who cause the most problems.

Maybe that community had technically smart people. I have come across many like them.

Academic Intelligence, Emotional intelligence are different. Probably the definition of Smart is different from person to person. 

51 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Moksham mukthi ultimate goal of humans , sacchetapudu  inka naaku emi voddu naaku chetana ayindi nee family ki migilinchav ,  society kosam edo kontha chesi empty ga veladam I ka emi voddu naaku state  , is goal of many cultures 

Good one..

But most people ki sachetappude vastundi Gnanodayam ... 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Sometimes this world feels so suffocating When I go out and see all the nonsense going on.

Nothing major....people don't realize simple stuff...not even the master educated folks.

You go to a restaurant, you see them putting hot sambar and curry in plastic cups. They even take it to go in those containers.

Most of the movies are crap. The ones that are decent would flop. Shows intellectual level of the audience.

They criticize govenment and its policies failing to realize that the problem is with them....not the government.

These corrupt common people say that politicians are corrupt. Nothing wrong in saying that but change yourself first.

A decent union budget comes out.....and these idiots were at it again :facepalm:

You try to talk to people and they refuse to grow. Their mind becomes a dead mass refusing to change after 20.

People who connect with nature are decent though.

Then I started connecting with successful people and they are a world apart for the common junk.

They are very inspiring and have a very good understanding of where the world needs to be and actively trying to change it. This is one of the main reasons that motivates me to earn money. So that I can separate myself from these idiots.

Anyone else feel like that? (ofcourse 90% won't...I can understand)

you are also in that 90%, lets see..

You go to a restaurant, you see them putting hot sambar and curry in plastic cups. They even take it to go in those containers.

most of the Plastic is food safe. (Only problem is it is not environmental friendly and most of the people don't recycle it). 

Most of the movies are crap. The ones that are decent would flop. Shows intellectual level of the audience.

purely your Personal opinion, Also how does that matter to you weather it is a hit or flop, it only matters to the production house, you just watch whatever you like? 

They criticize government and its policies failing to realize that the problem is with them....not the government.

Govt policies does matter. do you see the difference between developed countries and under developed ones. Govt is the 90% reason. why Pakistan is so undeveloped compared to India? and India compared US?  

These corrupt common people say that politicians are corrupt. Nothing wrong in saying that but change yourself first.

A decent union budget comes out.....and these idiots were at it again :facepalm:

purely your Personal opinion. if it is decent to you may not be decent to all?  

You try to talk to people and they refuse to grow. Their mind becomes a dead mass refusing to change after 20.

Are you going to listen to me and change your perspective/ MOSTLY NO?

purely your Personal opinion. i MIGHT just like sitting in the couch and watching TV? is it wrong? 

Then I started connecting with successful people and they are a world apart for the common junk.

So many successful people( financially you mean?) might not have peaceful life. who knows?

They are very inspiring and have a very good understanding of where the world needs to be and actively trying to change it. This is one of the main reasons that motivates me to earn money. So that I can separate myself from these idiots.

most irritated topic and the example given are illogical. Accept that people are different not stupid. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

Mokshaniki future of the world ki sambandam enti? 

Movies lo chusam kadaa .... Death scene .. Last days lo bed meeda unnappudu, hero dad or grand dad will say "Bidda, nenu duniyala chala tappulu chesa... Nuvvu atla cheyaku" .. That blessing may change the perspective of the people left behind 

:D:D

10 minutes ago, Gunapam said:

Accept that people are different not stupid. 

On point with this. And different people are needed to make society work. Else its chaos. 

Mana offices lo DISC assesment chestaru kada for team building .. Its for that. To collectively work as a team and how to collaborate with different personalities and overcome conflict.

4 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Movies lo chusam kadaa .... Death scene .. Last days lo bed meeda unnappudu, hero dad or grand dad will say "Bidda, nenu duniyala chala tappulu chesa... Nuvvu atla cheyaku" .. That blessing may change the perspective of the people left behind 

:D:D

Why should you care what your kids and their grandkids do in their lives...if anything thinking and worrying about their future is the opposite of moksham/mukthi. 

1 hour ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

It doesn't. The whole post seems like a egotistical rant about your superiority and others' inferiority. 

Read again.

It affects the way I live. How ani ante ....read the post again.

This is the problem with 90% of people....they don't put themselves in others shoes.

17 minutes ago, Gunapam said:

most of the Plastic is food safe. (Only problem is it is not environmental friendly and most of the people don't recycle it). 

purely your Personal opinion, Also how does that matter to you weather it is a hit or flop, it only matters to the production house, you just watch whatever you like? 

They criticize government and its policies failing to realize that the problem is with them....not the government.

Govt policies does matter. do you see the difference between developed countries and under developed ones. Govt is the 90% reason. why Pakistan is so undeveloped compared to India? and India compared US?  

A decent union budget comes out.....and these idiots were at it again :facepalm:

purely your Personal opinion. if it is decent to you may not be decent to all?  

Are you going to listen to me and change your perspective/ MOSTLY NO?

purely your Personal opinion. i MIGHT just like sitting in the couch and watching TV? is it wrong? 

Then I started connecting with successful people and they are a world apart for the common junk.

So many successful people( financially you mean?) might not have peaceful life. who knows?

most irritated topic and the example given are illogical. Accept that people are different not stupid. 

Gunapam dhinchav ga

17 minutes ago, Gunapam said:

Plastic and hot liquids don't go together. Reseach better.

Microplastics is a health epidemic.

23 minutes ago, Gunapam said:

Nee prathi argument ki konchem gap ivvali.....antha darunam ga unnai nee answers.

Idhi aithe highlight. Absolute BS.

Ofcourse it matters. Good content is often discouraged as the 90% need crap movies.

There won't  be anything for me to watch as they won't be made. I have for many years went for other language movies.

Even in them,  will have to search through many. It became a chore and I stopped watching movies alltogether.

3 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Sometimes this world feels so suffocating When I go out and see all the nonsense going on.

Nothing major....people don't realize simple stuff...not even the master educated folks.

They criticize govenment and its policies failing to realize that the problem is with them....not the government.

A decent union budget comes out.....and these idiots were at it again :facepalm:

Then I started connecting with successful people and they are a world apart for the common junk.

2 hours ago, psycontr said:

I am fortunately not in that 90%

FunFact: The Elite 10% group which you are assuming to be a part of wont ever, waste their time in such shitty place like AFDB.

So we are all the 90%

5hynkg.png