90% of people are idiots..Anyone feel the same?

krishnaaa

1 hour ago, allbakara said:

Gunapam dhinchav ga

1 hour ago, Gunapam said:

They criticize government and its policies failing to realize that the problem is with them....not the government.

Govt policies does matter. do you see the difference between developed countries and under developed ones. Govt is the 90% reason. why Pakistan is so undeveloped compared to India? and India compared US?  

These corrupt common people say that politicians are corrupt. Nothing wrong in saying that but change yourself first.

A decent union budget comes out.....and these idiots were at it again :facepalm:

purely your Personal opinion. if it is decent to you may not be decent to all?  

Govt policies does matter. But the kind of government in a democracy depends on the people and their culture.

For example, Coke and Pepsi became popular when people were uneducated. Trump came to power because whites became insecure of becoming a minority in future.

Regarding budget, the main problem many people have are taxes. Do you know the reason for that?

That should tell how much knowledge you have.

5 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Vaadi moham.....antha idiotic post ki ala reply ichhavante.....ardham ayyindhi

3 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Even educated people talk BS all day and when we try to explain them logically, they don't get it.

Its like they are Chimpanzees or something. They are proficient at writing complex code or doing complicated surgeries though.

Hope people understand to listen when someone tries to talk logically to them instead of saying BS like it has always been that way, or its a belief, we should't question it or how can we be so insensitive etc.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Gunapam said:

most irritated topic and the example given are illogical. Accept that people are different not stupid. 

Woke point.

Healthy is Healthy. Fat is Fat. Different is Different. Stupid is stupid. 

Even in 10% all of them are different. But the main point is , they don't stop listening to logical argments coming from other side.

Again Logical doesn't mean plastics are safe for hot liquids. got it?

33 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

On point with this. And different people are needed to make society work. Else its chaos. 

Mana offices lo DISC assesment chestaru kada for team building .. Its for that. To collectively work as a team and how to collaborate with different personalities and overcome conflict.

@Konebhar6 You think in the right direction but don't go a layer deep where the actual truth is.

I have seen it in many of your posts. Hope you realize it. There is lot of hidden potential.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

Why should you care what your kids and their grandkids do in their lives...if anything thinking and worrying about their future is the opposite of moksham/mukthi. 

Because I care and love them. Pass on my legacy/DNA through them. And most importantly it’s my nature to care.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

This is the problem with 90% of people....they don't put themselves in others shoes.

Lol, why should I put myself in your shoes because you are bothered and can't sleep at night. You're hilarious. 

52 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Because I care and love them. Pass on my legacy/DNA through them. And most importantly it’s my nature to care.

So, if I don't have it in my nature to care about the future of my DNA, I can attain moksham is what you are saying. 

2 minutes ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

So, if I don't have it in my nature to care about the future of my DNA, I can attain moksham is what you are saying. 

Yes, if you dont care, you will NOT attain moksham and roam around this world like a Bhootam :D

4 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

To be frank, I don't. I don't know much about after life, etc. 

I don't know about other religions, but in Hinduism passing away without any regrets or worries about the future is how you attain moksham. If you want something for the future, you will be reborn to fulfill that desire. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Sometimes this world feels so suffocating When I go out and see all the nonsense going on.

Nothing major....people don't realize simple stuff...not even the master educated folks.

You go to a restaurant, you see them putting hot sambar and curry in plastic cups. They even take it to go in those containers.

Most of the movies are crap. The ones that are decent would flop. Shows intellectual level of the audience.

They criticize govenment and its policies failing to realize that the problem is with them....not the government.

These corrupt common people say that politicians are corrupt. Nothing wrong in saying that but change yourself first.

A decent union budget comes out.....and these idiots were at it again :facepalm:

You try to talk to people and they refuse to grow. Their mind becomes a dead mass refusing to change after 20.

People who connect with nature are decent though.

Then I started connecting with successful people and they are a world apart for the common junk.

They are very inspiring and have a very good understanding of where the world needs to be and actively trying to change it. This is one of the main reasons that motivates me to earn money. So that I can separate myself from these idiots.

Anyone else feel like that? (ofcourse 90% won't...I can understand)

nuvvu otti krishna naaa leeka lord sri krishna naa ? 

S$it happens across the world , be it ukraine-russia , middle-east wars and all the problems u highlighted ...

prapamcham uddarenchadam , leedantee janalni marchadam vanti panulu better we outsource to gods/goddesses..

asalee manadi contract life... when we die then who cares whats the future of USA, India or whatever nonsense happening in this planet as our chapter is done..