Kind of culture imported from hyderabad and north india.

Teluguredu

1 hour ago, Teluguredu said:

Into andhra is the most slum retarded culture.

Our state used to be so civilised before ,even for Ganesh chaturthi ,we just used to pray in our individual homes and left it at that.we have imported this "gawar" culture of processions ,blocking roads like idiots and causing public nuisance from hyderabad.

Same with uncivilized functions like Sangeet where people dance like  monkeys which we have imported from north again ,we never used to disturb other people and kept things to our own homes before this north indian influence.

aa sangeet and dancing part aythe chillar anipisthadi...waste of money kuda...

malli mehandi, haldi, loveda ani inko vandha functionlu...pelli karchulu skyrocketing cheyyadaniki

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Everything is not North Indian or Telangana. Its a faldoooo fad anthe.

Everything is an opportunity to show off now. Saamanlu konadam, kotha battalu, photolu, indirect d!ck wanding contest.

vinayaka chavithi, dasara, deepavali, ugadi, srirama navami, batukamma - edaina sare tindi battalu dancelu ide racha.

4 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

What's so gawar about this? If that's the case, Devi Navaratrulu is celebrated in big way in Andhra.  Only difference this time is having Ganesh.  Religion sometimes brings people together like no other. You would keep aside your differences for few days and come together. Sure, there is some dandha, some nuisance elements as is the case with every other celebration, but largely the people are receptive and that's a good thing. 

No other nuisance cause by any other  festival is similar to the nuisance created during Diwali and Ganesh chaturthi both were not there before we imported this culture from hyderabad /north india.

Yes ,it is gawar culture ,if you want to celebrate just do it in your personal space ,not by blocking roads in public and blasting music all over the city.

Just now, Teluguredu said:

No other nuisance cause by any other  festival is similar to the nuisance created during Diwali and Ganesh chaturthi both were not there before we imported this culture from hyderabad /north india.

Yes ,it is gawar culture ,if you want to celebrate just do it in your personal space ,not by blocking roads in public and blasting music all over the city.

Deepawali  was there since I was a kid as far as I remember. My dad used to make chichubuddlu with clay pots and mathabulu ,  used to light tarajuvvalu, tata tapakayalu. These are more famous in WG/EG, very less to do with Hyderabad. 

Vinayaka Chavithi used to not be a mass activity in Andhra before. That part I agree, Andhra was influenced by Hyderbad, but nothing bad about it. If people have an occasion to enjoy and come together, why not ?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Deepawali  was there since I was a kid as far as I remember. My dad used to make chichubuddlu with clay pots and mathabulu ,  used to light tarajuvvalu, tata tapakayalu. These are more famous in WG/EG, very less to do with Hyderabad. 

Vinayaka Chavithi used to not be a mass activity in Andhra before. That part I agree, Andhra was influenced by Hyderbad, but nothing bad about it. If people have an occasion to enjoy and come together, why not ?

Nah my grandfather always says that diwali was a recent thing as well ,it didn't happen during his time.

16 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

I don't care if they do it in their personal space but not on the open roads.

4 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Nah my grandfather always says that diwali was a recent thing as well ,it didn't happen during his time.

May be your grand fathers time was different. My dad is 61 now and I'm 33 now. Through out the 90's my dad made Chichubuddlu, mathabulu himself using sulfur, potassium nitrate and other components.  He uses buy tata tapakayalu or tatakulu, tata zuvvali, sisindhrilu. This was in Eluru.

1 minute ago, Teluguredu said:

I don't care if they do it in their personal space but not on the open roads.

Open roads are always cleared the very next day. Also, people needlessly occupy public road for functions like marriages , party meetings and what not. Why single out this ?

Just now, CanadianMalodu said:

Open roads are always cleared the very next day. Also, people needlessly occupy public road for functions like marriages , party meetings and what not. Why single out this ?

Roads are blocked for a week not a day.

Even those are also bad , also marriages ki evaru roads occupy cheyaru ,except if it's some influential person even then it happens in like a particular area.these are mass events that happen everywhere.