Rate Cut down - Future of housing market

Sonu_Patel

Chances the more buyers will enter the market .. If you looking to sell the home.  It is good time. 

If you are looking to buy, Its bad news because prices will still remain elevated. 

Supply Demand equation will play the key role despite the Rate Cuts because Interest rates were around 5% before pandemic for over 10 years. 

over to my DB Colleagues @Aquaman @Konebhar6 @Hitman

40 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

Chances the more buyers will enter the market .. If you looking to sell the home.  It is good time. 

If you are looking to buy, Its bad news because prices will still remain elevated. 

Supply Demand equation will play the key role despite the Rate Cuts because Interest rates were around 5% before pandemic for over 10 years. 

Take IT job market into consideration as well. Short term there will be more investment type buyers but reduces slowly if IT jobs stay the same. Rates taggithe companies can borrow for cheap and jobs increase ?? 

@csrcsr

1 minute ago, Paamu said:

Take IT job market into consideration as well. Short term there will be more investment type buyers but reduces slowly if IT jobs stay the same. Rates taggithe companies can borrow for cheap and jobs increase ?? 

@csrcsr

Emo bro time will tell the fundamentals you told is correct but big techs already have cash mid companies small companies will have access to money so jobs might come up with holidays coming in credit card spending will rise with adjusted rates , there is always a but in this corporate manipulated markchuddam

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

vachadu-brahmanandam.gif

45 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

ఇక investment house కొన్నట్లే అయితే... already 2 months back 450K ammina Townhome, 595K list chesaadu evado...@~`  

1 hour ago, Sonu_Patel said:

em chesina 3 months hadavidi.

exonomy and job market bagaledu kabbati Fed reduced the interest rates. I can see more troubles in the future cc @Konebhar6 @Android_Halwa

companies lo workforce reduce chestunaru

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, ManchamKodi said:

exonomy and job market bagaledu kabbati Fed reduced the interest rates. I can see more troubles in the future cc @Konebhar6 @Android_Halwa

Yes, now companies know how to make profits by cutting workforce. Shareholders wants this . 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Hitman said:

Yes, now companies know how to make profits by cutting workforce. Shareholders wants this . 

work force cutting kadu anna.. all remote gallani lepi mingali .. apudu gaani set avvadu market. 

40 minutes ago, ManchamKodi said:

I can clearly see the headwinds down the road. 2025 is going to be horrible. I thought Job market will improve in 2024 end but it wont. 

Onsite consultant posts will be moved to offshore. A lot of IT/Tech roles will be moved offshore. Because of recession, companies are trying to bring their Operational cost down. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I can clearly see the headwinds down the road. 2025 is going to be horrible. I thought Job market will improve in 2024 end but it wont. 

Onsite consultant posts will be moved to offshore. A lot of IT/Tech roles will be moved offshore. Because of recession, companies are trying to bring their Operational cost down. 

niku intha english ela vasthondi ? are you a FAANG employee ?

17 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Job market will improve in 2024 end but it wont. 

Not sure about 2025. Kani job market konchem improve avutundemo anipistondi. Atleast seeing some recruiter pings in linkedin.