Rate Cut down - Future of housing market

Sonu_Patel

47 minutes ago, enigmatic said:

Not sure about 2025. Kani job market konchem improve avutundemo anipistondi. Atleast seeing some recruiter pings in linkedin.

I hope so, may be some sectors are hiring .. but pretty much all mgt contacts I have say there is no hiring and indicating job cuts .. I think a lot of middle management will be cut as well along with PMs and Scrum Masters. Development resources should be fine. 

2 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

Chances the more buyers will enter the market .. If you looking to sell the home.  It is good time. 

If you are looking to buy, Its bad news because prices will still remain elevated. 

Supply Demand equation will play the key role despite the Rate Cuts because Interest rates were around 5% before pandemic for over 10 years. 

over to my DB Colleagues @Aquaman @Konebhar6 @Hitman

Good markets with good schools and desi crowded started to recover. There is too much disparity between demand and supply. Everything depends on Job market and also stock markets. If stocks drop, there will be liquidity crunch. A lot of investment homes might come into market if market goes up a little bit.

If its a primary home, make your move. By end of 2025 interest rates will drop by another 1-1.5%. You can refinance.

4 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

It comes with practice. I usually read every email 2-3 times before sending it, making it professional, whether it's a personal email or a work email. Or my architect skills influence. After some time, it's automatic. I also have a free version of Grammarly and make any corrections it suggests.

Basically, I care about what I post. 

Buffalo 🐃 

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

I can clearly see the headwinds down the road. 2025 is going to be horrible. I thought Job market will improve in 2024 end but it wont. 

Onsite consultant posts will be moved to offshore. A lot of IT/Tech roles will be moved offshore. Because of recession, companies are trying to bring their Operational cost down. 

Agree 

18 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

It comes with practice. I usually read every email 2-3 times before sending it, making it professional, whether it's a personal email or a work email. Or my architect skills influence. After some time, it's automatic. I also have a free version of Grammarly and make any corrections it suggests.

Are you architect bro?software or solution architect?

3 minutes ago, dreamchaser said:

Are you architect bro?software or solution architect?

Was an Enterprise Architect. Middle management now.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Great words anna, truely inspirational and behavorial.  Do you use grammerly in AFDB ?  I want to restrict my words too.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ManchamKodi said:

Great words anna, truely inspirational and behavorial.  Do you use grammerly in AFDB ?  I want to restrict my words too.

Yes. Create a free account and login to it with a browser. After that any content you write, you get suggestions. Does not matter which site.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

okay, what's your previous ID in this DB ?

2 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Was an Enterprise Architect. Middle management now.

@Konebhar6 Need an career advice bro.i am a 40 year old solution architect with GC.Have an option in my current company for to switch to middle management.But thinking it is a risky career move as it would very difficult to get manager roles in other companies in case of layoff.But if I am in technical architect role there might be more job options.What do you think?