Manifesting for such Villa in Hyderabad

sarfaroshi2

29 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

MAK projects BTR layout. Visit it personally to see how well developed it is. There are other good ventures near by as well. 

Oh MAK BTR aa..... I have been hearing abt this project for last 4-5 years.

Yeah this is currently the oldest and most developed community on Srisailam highway tukkuguda exit. 

45K-55K/sqyard cheptunnar in their villa plot community. 800-1000Sqyards teeskuni for 4-5 crores and then build a 5000 sqft later will be good idea for anyone looking to move in next 10 years. 

You get great indoor and outdoor living space in a 1000sqyard plot. my plan is build something like this when I move back to Hyd

Currently gated villa community built by builders are just a rip off..... Villa to villa ki gap 5-10 feet kooda ledu..... Luxury villas antaru but its freaking a row house/townhouse they're selling us for 6-8 crores.

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

There is a fundamental flaw in building as made of glass it need constant ac in summer which racks up electricity bills and and causes global warming 

Moreover builders in North America are trying to find methods to have building  which can cool themselves I was reading about this one in NY times..

For ppl who can spend 30c, do you really think they care about those 

1 minute ago, chammakchandra said:

For ppl who can spend 30c, do you really think they care about those 

adi point  

22 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Oh MAK BTR aa..... I have been hearing abt this project for last 4-5 years.

Yeah this is currently the oldest and most developed community on Srisailam highway tukkuguda exit. 

45K-55K/sqyard cheptunnar in their villa plot community. 800-1000Sqyards teeskuni for 4-5 crores and then build a 5000 sqft later will be good idea for anyone looking to move in next 10 years. 

You get great indoor and outdoor living space in a 1000sqyard plot. my plan is build something like this when I move back to Hyd

Currently gated villa community built by builders are just a rip off..... Villa to villa ki gap 5-10 feet kooda ledu..... Luxury villas antaru but its freaking a row house/townhouse they're selling us for 6-8 crores.

The project is amazing with good amenities.2 Cricket stadiums, golf course, Badminton, Volleyball courts, etc. Most homes built (by the owners themselves) are unique and remind me of Banjara Hills. 

Developer quoted me 70k/Sq.yard. But I know the current price there is around 45-50. Since the market is not that good, one can target 38-40k/Sq.Yard.

There is maintenance even if you buy a plot. 3.5 or 4 rs/Sq.yard.

• Thanks 1

Tukkuguda, domalguda em places vayya.. Akkada anta villa katti polaala madhya untaara.. Isonti villa kattali ante right now Kokapet, GachiBowli, financial District or Jubilee Hills ante.. Migata places lo itlaanti villa konte you will live in the middle of no where..

10 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

Tukkuguda, domalguda em places vayya.. Akkada anta villa katti polaala madhya untaara.. Isonti villa kattali ante right now Kokapet, GachiBowli, financial District or Jubilee Hills ante.. Migata places lo itlaanti villa konte you will live in the middle of no where..

Individual choice I guess. I can understand why someone wants to live in Gachibowli, the Financial district, etc.

Concrete jungle + traffic vs. living peacefully among nature. There is a huge forest land in Tukkuguda that no one can occupy. 10 mins from Airport and 5 mins to ORR. Doctors, IAS, IPS, NRIs are moving to places like this.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

There is a fundamental flaw in building as made of glass it need constant ac in summer which racks up electricity bills and and causes global warming 

Moreover builders in North America are trying to find methods to have building  which can cool themselves I was reading about this one in NY times..

these houses will have central AC and temp maintained at all times uncle... they are so rich electricity bill is nothing for them. Some will go solar even if they dont still they can manage. 50CR petti illu kattinodiki this is peanuts.

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

anna oka doubt inta pedda intlo unte vellu em tintaru ?

rice pappu kura ave kada or anything extra 

Yes but organic rice organic vegetables oil and all … furniture from Swiss … dress and ornaments  from Dubai … cars from Germany …night kitty party petti dances and cards … roju edey pani vellaki ..

Ps ::kids ni grand parents dagariki pampi with each kid non telugu nanny  … enjoy the life to the core .. this is Hyderabad trend now a days 

16 minutes ago, buffaloboy said:

LEMOOR ela vuntadi bros ...ikkada kooda villas start ayyayi anta..is this a good place to invest ...?

Lemoor kooda good.... a little further away from Srisailam highway but very to ORR and airport. aada kooda luxury segments villa baagane traction vachindi since covid.

There is a big conservation zone in Lemoor rachuluru area. just be extra careful and do your research to make sure the one u are buying in is R1 zone. 

Be very careful with builders who advertise lake views and near forest zone. After what Hydra is doing this is big headache to deal with.... Builder gaadu build chesi pothadu if something goes wrong its HOA and owners who will take the $hit. 

3 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Lemoor kooda good.... a little further away from Srisailam highway but very to ORR and airport. aada kooda luxury segments villa baagane traction vachindi since covid.

There is a big conservation zone in Lemoor rachuluru area. just be extra careful and do your research to make sure the one u are buying in is R1 zone. 

Be very careful with builders who advertise lake views and near forest zone. After what Hydra is doing this is big headache to deal with.... Builder gaadu build chesi pothadu if something goes wrong its HOA and owners who will take the $hit. 

Thank you bro for the info.This is very valuable info. Yes , agents tried to sell me plot over there by saying big ventures are coming ..but i  was not tempted. This is around two years back..at that time TRS is in ruling and real estate is crazy high.

38 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Yes but organic rice organic vegetables oil and all … furniture from Swiss … dress and ornaments  from Dubai … cars from Germany …night kitty party petti dances and cards … roju edey pani vellaki ..

Ps ::kids ni grand parents dagariki pampi with each kid non telugu nanny  … enjoy the life to the core .. this is Hyderabad trend now a days 

Off topic.

Kids going to International School don't speak Telugu at all. 

One of the contestants in Khatronke Khiladi this season is Jackie Shroff's daughter Krishna Shroff, age 31. She lived in Mumbai most of her life. She can't talk or understand Hindi properly. Shocking to me. Even foreign actresses talk better than her. 

14 hours ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Emundi bhayya illu. Crazy, oka week rent teeskoni undaali. Paisal unappudu ilaantidi konukovaali...