I will use my friend vibrator anukoni

kevinUsa

Confessions I'm so confused about my situation. I have been married my husband for a little more than a year now. I knew him from college. nenu 27F average looking, thanu 29M very handsome and stylish. Masters lo vunnapudu, I expressed interest, he reciprocated it and when I asked him to be in a relationship, he clearly mentioned, I like you but I am not very into sex. I need a lot of time to get intimate with someone and I might never be comfortable to be physical. If you are willing to take that risk, we can proceed annadu.He is so good looking, very kind hearted and very talented, basically every girl's dream. I thought sex isn't everything and incase if I feel the need, I will

use my friend vibrator anukoni yes chepa. Literally all my friends felt jealous as antha handsome and smart guy thinaku ela set ayyadu ani. Ma parents and family and andharu full happy with this guy. After marriage kuda everything is going so well. He is the perfect husband one can ask for other than the sex part. Kani I feel like edo gap vundhi ma madhyalo anipinchedhi. Friends ni kalustha ani random ga few hours bayatiki velthadhu. Work trips baga chestadu. Few days he works late and just sleeps in guest bedroom nannu disturb cheyyodhu ani. One day ala around 2 AM, I woke up and was having a hard time sleeping, so I thought of checking if

he was still awake. Room ki velthae was not there and call chesina pick cheyaledu. He came back in 40 minutes, annadu he couldn't sleep so went to gym ani. Our gym is open 24 hours, but he was not wearing his workout clothes. Naku appati nundi edo doubt vundi. Chala rojulu notice chesi edo ala I managed to see his passcode. One day thanu padukunnaka I checked his phone, all messages clean Messages, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook. I thought I was overthinking. But one day, I noticed he was texting in some app that I never used. Next nenu phone lo vunna apps anni open chestae, appudu chusa Grindr app ani. It's for gay hookups. Aa messages chustae mind block ayyindhi.

He had sex with 5/6 #DesiLolliConfessions countless number of quys. I tried to count the number of quys he met for sex based on his chat history but at some point I gave up after counting until 47. It's endless, scroll chesthuntae pothunnae vundi. And the chats are so disgusting with all xxx pics and videos of other people. He is very sexual person, just a closeted gay. I don't know what to now. If I confront him, I will be throwing away the beautiful life we are building. He bought a nice house before marriage and made me sign a strong prenup. Incase if I leave I will get nothing. I do love him, but I feel betrayed and he is living double life. If I don't act on this,

nothing will change as it is today other than I have to act along with my husband. On the other hand if I bring this up and ask for divorce, ma family paruvu podhi. I have to start from beginning #DesiLolliConfessions and I am not even sure if anyone will ever marry me again and honestly I don't want to hurt my husband too, he is a very sweet guy and Nannu baaga chusukuntaadu other than the betrayal I am feeling

9 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

nothing will change as it is today other than I have to act along with my husband. On the other hand if I bring this up and ask for divorce, ma family paruvu podhi. I have to start from beginning #DesiLolliConfessions and I am not even sure if anyone will ever marry me again and honestly I don't want to hurt my husband too, he is a very sweet guy and Nannu baaga chusukuntaadu other than the betrayal I am feeling

anna..nee DP lo unnodu hejb011@h/h@m@$ laanti chetha ni oorcheyadamlo busy gaa unte ..

... nuvvu aaa chetha ki x10 chethani theesukochi eeeda vesthunnavu..nuvvu devudivi saami

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

Babu planning super. Prenup anta

1 minute ago, Sixers said:

Manchidi. 

Ippudu friend vibrator iddaru share chesukovachu.

15 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

anna..nee DP lo unnodu hejb011@h/h@m@$ laanti chetha ni oorcheyadamlo busy gaa unte ..

... nuvvu aaa chetha ki x10 chethani theesukochi eeeda vesthunnavu..nuvvu devudivi saami

Adopt a baby and use vibrator stayhappy mutual understanding

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

Adopt a baby and use vibrator stayhappy mutual understanding

Maree good looking ante alane untundi. Abbayilu Konchem rough n tough ye undali.

1 minute ago, Sixers said:

Maree good looking ante alane untundi. Abbayilu Konchem rough n tough ye undali.

men with little potta and little batta antav ante na 

11 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

men with little potta and little batta antav ante na 

Anthe ga, avi rendu lekapothe female genes ekkuva undi inkokaditho anamata, fafa address kanukkoni kotha vibrator okati order pettu brotheru